Why are you land grabbing Brits not giving back the Malvinas to the Argentinians?

Why are you land grabbing Brits not giving back the Malvinas to the Argentinians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neck yourself you stinky faggoty french monkey

For once an anglo and I agree

it was never theirs

Because Falkland people themselves don't want to be under Argentinian rule.

>be britbong
>proceeds to Ad Hom
kek, stay edgy

Why aren't you giving back Guiana?

French Guiana and those shitty islands on Caribbean and Indian Oceans. Release them, Euros loser

this

Las Islas Malvinas siempre seran Argentinas. The eternal anglo will pay.

Finders keepers loosers( try a full scale invasion that fails even tho the other country is nearly 1300km away )weepers

The Britcucks can keep that goat fucking rocks.
However they still have to give back Ulster to the irish and gtfo of the island.

You're not in position to open your outh about it, Mr. DOM-TOM.

What about India, Australia and NZ? they are faraway from Britain but still formed and form part of their empire

We lost the war and there's no point bitching about it unless we make up an army armed with the last tech and lots of resources, what we don't have because we spend our national wealth on welfare for illegal aliens and football streaming. Thanks Perón.

you fucking shit stain frog go suck Mohammad dick

Spain supports you, Argentina, and GIBRALTAR ESPAÑOL of course

We should give it to Chile just to taste their delicious tears

Fact: most argentinians are italian decent.
Fact: the one on pol are automatically black aka nonwhite.

We will swap gibraltar for 1 canary island

This.

Their current population also consistently votes in favour of remaining a British overseas territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

make better propaganda

Not happening, mate.

We need go back to the simpler time of Imperialism in my opinion. Must keep shit skins under control.

The British were the first inhabitants right?
Why should they give it up?

Give Ceuta to Morocco and Olivenza to Portugal. We will always support the Eternal Anglo.

The only thing the Irish deserve is a nuclear holocaust.

Papist scum.

They would have had a united ireland had they became involved in the second world war.

Because Argentina isn't white.
Stop giving away lands to non-white people.

The eternal anglo isn't even white, the irish are whiter than you tea-niggers.

For sure you are not white, Mohammed.

Argentina is a country of peace.

Don't talk like that to your fellow countrymen, Algerian.

We're in the same state as you and we need to do something about it.

>letting South Americans self-report their ethnicity

yep. but i accept them. and know the wheight they bear
Fact: if not whites 90%of todays population wouldnt exist.
i dont consider under 40 yrs old french as white.because of facts.

Brits are cunts. but the Falklands are rightfully theirs.

Why aren't they giving them to Spain since it was originally theirs?
Really makes me activate my almonds...

elas, only the 1% browse pol

Based Portugal,

Fucking love you guys

wait do argentinians actually think theyre white i thought it was an online joke

Kek Pajet

The only thing you consider, is your sister as fuckable material.

I want Ibiza.

The British I actually respect.
They tried to invade us three times, and got repelled every time. So they had to settle for a tiny island. But they never surrendered, they always stood their ground.

But France is nation with no backbone.

Thatcher threatened Mitterrand and that fucking wimp pussy actually surrendered the Exocet missile codes to her, ruining France's status forever as a reliable military provider.

>Vercingétorix surrendered to Julius Caesar.
>Crécy, France, 1337, and Agincourt, France, 1415. The French surrender to the English
>Montreal, Quebec, 1760. The French lose Quebec.
>Paris, France, 31 March 1814. Napoleon surrenders
>Waterloo, Belgium, 18 June 1815. Napoleon surrenders AGAIN
>France, 26 February 1871. Bismarck's Germany defeats Napoleon's nephew.
>Rethondes, France, 22 June 1940. The French are humiliated and forced to surrender on the same train cart the Treaty of Versailles was signed.
>Dien Bien Phu, Vietnam, 8 May 1954. General de Castries surrenders to the Viet Minh.

You are a nation of cucks and faggots, and now you are Merkel's bitch, forever. At least the British had Brexit. But you are so cucked, Germany has conquered you again without even a peep.

Fuck France.

Kek why don't you give back all the Moroccan citizens you've stolen into your country. STOP IT FRANCE WHY ARE YOU SO GREEDY.

>Source: The CIA World Factbook

Thanks, mate.

You rage is delicious.

You forgot a few victories in our history, though.
militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp

What is it about Argentina and taking land that doesn't belong to them?

Reminder: french people lost purpose, i recall you turned into a 3rd world commie state of nihilists and ghettos and pussy nu males.
i am sick of visiting north algeria.i dont have to speak french anymore damn it.
promise me you fix yourself and we will give you (((marseille))) back maybe.

I dunno, you tell me what it is with blacks and... Acquiring other people's property.

No, we will claim Portugal again

Kek it's practically yours anyway, i'd be surprised if someone spoke spanish there

christ mate. he came to your defence and you did him like that?
it aint right but it aint wrong

i will personally strange every argie new born before we hand over the islands!

fpbp

You are right it is probably their African negro blood.

But we won the Hundred years war. Stop cherry picking meme irrelevant battles. It is a known fact that the French military was historically the best. The Brits can't win a war without allies and only knows how to run away (Dunkirk).

Strategic position for our Military, just like Gibraltar.

menorca also,or majorca? the one with palma on it lol

So the spanish birds I shag can get a passport and track me down 9 months later? no thanks mate

Trolling about our countries' war is not "defending us". I don't like these threads and I don't like France.

Luckily we are never buying French military equipment again. Current government has announced plans to manufacture Saab Grippens here.

keep the falklands and give ireland to the argies.

>self-determination

this is the only valid form of governance.

argentina wants tyrannical usurpation. Argentina in fact CAN NOT rightfully govern this island.

dont blame you matey. never trust a frog as far as they can hop, unless its running away from the battlefield

>a non country tries to insult an actual country

You and everyone in your African nation should kill themselves and make the world a better place. The French came to our aide once, and for that they are or greatest ally.

the ironic thing is...if you had not resisted our invasion,south america might be a super power now lol

Why doesn't Argentina take it, if they want it.

Beta country

saved

>Luckily we are never buying French military equipment again.

Yeah because you can't afford it any longer you junta jungle niggers.
Keep your dark hands off our airplanes.

France had the best Military leaders and tacticians, not the best soldiers.

Britain has always been let down by our shitty commanders for our land battles.

hahahaha, but really fuck you anglos!!!

Same reason they have Gibraltar.

Hope that statement never bites you in the back.

Argentina was already one of the three wealthiest countries on Earth in the early 1900s without bowing down to your Queen thank you.

I would gladly be allies with your country as in the past, but never your subjects.

EDER IS GOD

so happy portugal won and not the french nigger team

yeah ill take that...our countries used to be good mates before somert called "pirronism" happened over there.

we also have an island off our coast owned by another country called the faroe islands by norway,i can see why it pisses you off.

So we made a tactical retreat, what can you say for yourself?

Same reason they won't give shit back to Africa deal with it

The NG Grippen is considered one of the best jet fighters available today. Brazil is getting them too.

Meanwhile France has only sold the Rafale to 4 countries. You can thank Mitterrand for that.

It is British clay by right of conquest. I thought you'd understand this as a Muslim country

Because we want the whole country........soon
Lads soon....

retreats happen mayn. sometimes things go tits up no country will have a completely clean record
its how you better yourselves

Of course the Swedes gave you planes, they mistook your contractors for Eritrean refugees.

sorry pierre but the french empire will always be in the shadow of the british one.

Here we go again sigh
LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS
REEEEEE [angry argue noises]

comming from the country still trying to hold onto chink islands.

We gave you Francofags a bollocking in the seven years war. You had shitloads of allies too.

>Why are you land grabbing Brits not giving back the Malvinas to the Argentinians?

Mainly because it serves as a refuelling and supply depot for our ships during war time

Reminder French are the most powerful race in the world.

Anglofags are most of the time paying others to fight for them.
Crypto-jews.

because malvinas and argentinians aint shit

get back on your rock napoleon

Today I will remind them!

Today I will remind them!