DEPLORABALL

What did Cernovich mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIXnDQ5FIVQ&google_comment_id=z12udlmihrnfdnlk5221sdiacvmrgljo204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never read the lemur lifestyle, but isn't this guy a jew himself? His name echoes hard for me for some reason and he's uppity about the JQ. Even the daily shoah doesn't talk about him like he's a jew.

>Cernovich

SHIT SHIT SHIT. POLAN IS ONe OF THe LAST NATIONALIST eU NATIONS. (((They're))) going to breed a new generation of vipers within it an topple it. Fuckin jews.

jews noses are real good fertilizer t. rural pole

Joo in loos shitting in the Polish streets, nothing unusual

I assume he means that being a "good Jew" gets you killed and you have to fight anti-semitism. But I like to think that he's been redpilled and recognizes that the only good Jew is a dead one.

POL!
I NEED YOUR ENERGY, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorilla Mindset:

Harambe Headspace
Orangutan Outloo
Monkey M.O
Homo Habits
Ape Attitude
Primate Paradigm
Monkey Mentality
Capuchin Constitution
Baboon Brainstorm
Lemur Lifestyle

HELP ME GATHER STRENGTH

Watch our favorite roach struggle to say the word "DeploraBall"

youtube.com/watch?v=OIXnDQ5FIVQ&google_comment_id=z12udlmihrnfdnlk5221sdiacvmrgljo204

I really dont like all this Cernovich hate thats going on.

I said from the beginning this guy was a cuck bitch

phony all along.

SILVERBACK STIMULI

what the fuck is a gorilla minaret

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

You should try them in Bigos.

Since the Jews had a pretty good history with the Polish back in the commonwealth days, before the Germans and Russians kicked in the front and back door. Because of this, they spare poland the "multiculturalism"

Fuck off cunt.

I bet he really enjoyed that

If this tweet isn't fake, this guy is effectively a Nazi like the liberals say.

This guy is a sperg who got a million dollar divorce settlement from his ex-wife who excelled him in every single way. While he didn't get accepted into the Californian bar for law, his wife became a highly successful Silicon Valley lawyer.

As a coping mechanism, he wrote the Gorilla Dick Mindset and decided to take his rage out on white nationalist autists on the internet

That is my theory and I am sticking to it (the divorce thing is 100% fact, look it up).

The guy is only "rich and successful" because he was with a woman way out of his league, she excelled him, they went their own ways, and he got alimony

kek

2 seconds in
>were going to have a ball and they were all excited: "yaaay, white supremac"---

Only a Jew could get alimony from a woman.

Is that why he settled for a 4/10 Iranian?

kek

Tick tock
The inevitable compromise must happen to us all.
desu she isn't THAT bad but she ain't white so it ain't right amirite goys?

He has the jewish face. Even if he's not religiously jewish he is very much of their heritage.

Cernovich is openly Jewish, it's not a secret.