Gun rights for the blind?

OK Sup Forums, I'm not trying to discuss the gun rights in general. But shouldn't there be limits? Like should the blind be allowed to have guns? It's happening in Iowa and other places.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/08/iowa-grants-gun-permits-to-the-blind/2780303/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The blind should have rights to guns in churches and hospitals and feel free to fire if they even feel slightly scared by anyone at any moment.

Regardless of me being "Thuh Leaf!", shouldn't a person who is visually impaired to the point of being ineligible for drivers license also not be allowed to have mug guns? I'm all for responsible gun ownership but doesn't this cross the line?

SHALL

"Shall", even for the legally blind?

>should blind people not have gun rights
let's jump that bridge when we actually find a blind person who wants to buy a gun.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Stop fucking posting this shit you gay fuck.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/08/iowa-grants-gun-permits-to-the-blind/2780303/

NOT

I've never posted on this subject before. Fuck you.

"Oy vey goy, I see your eyesight isn't 100% perfect! You can't be trusted with guns, silly goyim!"

Blind doesn't mean you can't see in legal terms.

>Blind doesn't mean you can't see in legal terms.
Umm...Legally Blind?

Seriously, if you want to Deus Vult on Pepe, go ahead. But I think that if you are visually impaired to the point of not being able to drive, maybe you shouldn't have guns?

i believe people with anger managment problems, who have known records of bursting into rage for no reason and mentally retarded shouldnt be allowed guns. however some blind people are able to detect location of things and even nature of it pretty accurate through sound as as long as they dont have anger managment problems or are retarded i would trust them with owning a gun as anyone else as he will probably not start shooting around "blindly"

Blind people can aim and recognize dangerous people, criminal behavior is not limited to visuals. Aiming towards a sound can be done with training.

I agree with that, Kraut. But we're talking about having government rights and licenses. If a person can't see well enough to drive, can they see well enough to have a gun?

So, if I'm legally blind and can't drive I can still carry a gun and shoot at what I hear to be a threat? Shouldn't the threshold of "being able to see enough to drive" be at least as high as "being able to see enough to shoot a gun"?

Or are burgers going to say that driving a car is a privilege but having a gun is a right?

They shouldn't have gun rights unless they're N'Doul and his water stand.

sure. imagine him living alone at home. he probably wants the gun just for home in case of an invader. if there is an invader and he shoots around in his house he probably wont be able to shoot any bystander. we could think about a restriction about them not being allowed to carry one around. but for their home sure

>Like should the blind be allowed to have guns?

There has never been a single mass shooting committed by a blind person. Why would you single them out for special restrictions?

ok, that's a point to start. But isn't that still a restriction? Based on disability?

Wait...you're saying that until there's a "mass shooting" there should be no restrictions?

What do you think leaf? Should America give up arms and open their assholes for the caliphate?

No dumbass, he's wondering why you'd even bring up restricting them in the first place (implying through a hyperbole that there isn't even a legitimate reason to consider banning guns from them vs say mentally ill or women)

of course it would be. to be, and never claimed gun usage shouldnt be restricted. the question is to what degree.
too much restriction will lead in the government being able to do what they want since noone can uprise against them either way. too few/no restrictions and we have 5 year olds playing cowboy with real guns

Road conditions change. The inside layout of your house doesn't change unless you move things around. Knowing your layout is key. Do you think we should take away guns from people every time it gets dark,?

The person is already blind. Youre going to take away their means to defend themselves?

Hows that egalitarianism going, leaf?

what are you getting at, OP?

Shall not be infringed. Its up to the blind person to decide.

Legally Blind means they got a result on a test.

Its up to them what the result is.

Should blind people be allowed to own anything? What's keeping them from swinging swords around?

>Or are burgers going to say that driving a car is a privilege but having a gun is a right
But this statement is 1000% correct.
Blind man needs the right to defend himself with whatever means possible. He wants a howitzer. He should have a fucking howitzer.

It would make more sense to ban black people from gun ownership. Blind people haven't killed 70 people a week in Chicago, a gun free city, for the last year.