How can you call yourself "master race" when you aren't good enough to donate sperm?

How can you call yourself "master race" when you aren't good enough to donate sperm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI3FE4pI_kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'm white.

And your genes aren't good enough to pass on.

Tfw 5'8"

>implying the type of woman to accept donor sperm won't turn your kids into complete degenerates

I dont really like the thought of having kids who are half of me wandering around the world without me guiding them
I dont know if lesbians can get sperm or not but having a child who is half me raised by lesbians would be awful

>5'8.5"
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I meet all those requirements

Tippie toes user!

>Sexual partners are exclusively female
>Sexual partners

>at least 5'9

Sheeet
The height meme is real

>Tfw 5' 8.9999"

Eugenics still in season i see.

>Tfw 5'3 manlet

Well I can meet all but the last one, is there a UK branch or do I need a work visa to be master race?

>tfw laughing at this image but also wishing I wasn't 5'8.9999 also

>tfw 5'6"

I meet all those requirements but why in the hell would I let a bunch of shitgenes raise my sons and daughters?

I don't trust the people of our country to handle brilliance without fostering hatred.
Plus, the abuse of being raised by degenerates would be evil to put them through.

>cucking your lineage by donating sperm

This is what awaits your vermin style offspring.

They'd legit rather have someone 5'10 with an IQ of 80 than someone 5'8 with an IQ of 150

makes sense. Which kid do you think will end up more successful?

should have grown and eaten more potatoes

How has this thread gone this long without anyone pointing out that the OP's ID is that close to KEK?

I am...
>6'4"
>red hair
>blue eyes
>student at university
>100% north European

I have been donating sperm for a couple years now... and it makes me happy to think that there couple be tens of little kids running around who I sired. I'm doing my part in preserving our European blood.

>TFW meet all expectations except the certificate of liberal indoctrination.

>Sexual partners are exclusively female

That is PC for not wanting AIDS infected gays.

Cuck converts to Kek automatically...? These word filters are freaking weird.

if you're not healthy enough to donate blood you're an absolute degenerate

the one who isn't borderline clinically retarded

Can the recipient have standards too? Like, I don't know, not be a single mother whore because 70% of their children will turn out to become trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=QI3FE4pI_kw

mfw i realize poltards are so bootyblasted because they are the genetic trash of society
feels bad man i thought we were real ubermenschen in here

brb going across border to denote superior canadian seed

What the fuck? Indonesian?

If you are under 5'7" and don't have a bizzare growth then I can't believe you aren't all under age. One or two I could believe but not this many.
Even tiny Asian woman are taller than half of you

>iq 80
>university degree

Choose one.

^

Too late I will forever be an eternal skinnyfat manlet

No, just short German genes. Mother was 5'1.

do you have more institutionalized misandry pictures?

Pass many of those things but not enough of a goy to have an education when there is no reward for it.

>individual panels in the edits are becoming reaction images

Truly 2016 is the year of our Lord.

>Sexually partners are exclusively females

Sick faggots BTFO!

You're not in reddit anymore pal

It can't say it, but another requirement is being white, no joke.

You have no idea how many niggers get pushed into the university system in the US.

Only the last criteria

Uni students are the most naive and dumbest people around.

They should do it based on salary.

>187cm
>Doctorate
>Not a Fag
Why would I give my semen up though. It's mine

>giving sperm to a whore who will sue you for half your money

I saw you pull that carpet out from another guy's feet what the fuck makes you think I'm gonna stand on that same carpet when you're holding the end?

>implying the current year harbors people with high IQ in college

>tfw 6'3"

>Affirmative action
>Feminist dance therapy degrees
Honestly if you CAN'T get a degree in some of the more retarded fields you're legitimately retarded.

Women rather have strong offspring that can take care of them during old age, some manlet will never be able to defend his wife so he has less chance to find a partner, it's a sign of bad genes.

That's not true. I got rejected from donating blood simply because I visited bongland during 1998

Is that really a requirement?

Like, if you're a successful businessman who dropped out, they'll deny you?
Pretty silly if that's the case, though they'd probably make an exception.
What about artists who obviously don't require a degree to produce and sell art?

>there are people on Sup Forums who don't meet these requirements
It's about time for a purge I think

What about virgins and virgin fags? I see a loophole here.

willingly going to a place infested with mad cow disease is certainly degenerate

>mfw 5'9
One question, as much as homogeneous my country is, there isn't a risk that the donor might be a filthy nigger, but how about in burgerland? will you get to choose the ethnicity of the sperm ?

Don't worry much about it, I find small chubby balding guys sexy. It's all about perspective.

TFW 5'10-5'11 and still growing

I don't understand this meme. Most men r weak, tall or short.

>donating your blood to vampires

Why? Is it because they remind you of your father?

>Donald Trump (Too Old)
>Goku (Too Short)
>Alex Jones (No degree)
>Tom Brady (Bisexual)

None of them would qualify, yet they're all alpha males at the top of the chart for having the best genetics of physique and intelligence.

I think recipients go through profiles of various donors and pick based on listed traits.
So yes, people can make sure they don't get a nigger.

w-w-what

Don't you sweet talk me, you're not going to see my canal.

>Which kid do you think will end up more successful?

not the manlet one lol

>Wanting to donate at all.
>Not being registered to not donate when you die.

>giving your genes to lesbians and faggots

no thanks

>legally allowed to work in US

only one i dont meet

A drop out will always be a drop out no matter what.

It reminds me of a TV personality that i had a crush on when I was younger, kinda lame but the guy was pretty funny.

In that case, if you were a nigger donating baboon sperm, would you get paid lower ? Cuz I'm sure no one would pick the nigger if they had choice

Danny DeVito?

You would most likely just be turned away, the sperm bank's not retarded and they would have trend data on what donors are in demand.

Only one I don't meet is the last requirement of being able to work in the US, why would I want to degrade myself?

Wait, that's actually real? You have to have a degree to donate your cum? Why?

Kek

>A drop out will always be a drop out no matter what.

Which would indicate greater intelligence in choosing to spend time on a profitable business rather than a never-used degree.

Thomas Fucking Edison wouldn't qualify.

>degree required

why can't it be a trade? Oh, because men with trades don't need to donate their sperm to make sure their legacy lives on, they can actually provide for a family.

False equivalency of Degree = Intelligence

Good man, I thought you needed to graduate college. I'll definitely be donating sperm this year.

>not legally allowed to work in the US

>chubby balding guys
124 lbs with a full head of hair m8

Taller people get payed more tho

>False equivalency of Degree = Intelligence

They'll probably even take a bachelor's in English, Journalism, or 'Surrealist Painting', too.

Compete. Filth.

>124lbs

manlet confirmed

>without me guiding them

>implying that a 4channer would be a good father

>tfw 5'7

why does going to college factor?

>tfw too smart to wast my time and money at a sjw factory, to earn a piece of paper that loses value faster then a kia

>The degree requirement is the closest they can legally come to saying niggers not welcome

>le everyone on Sup Forums is a neckbeard may-may

>ginger
>white

good god

I got a job at a sperm bank and I regularly replace other samples with my own sperm. I thought for a while that the meaning of life was to procreate so I set it upon myself to do just that. I probably have hundreds of children by now.

that and the exclusively fucks women clause

I meet all those requirements.
I just don't want any bullshit in my future if congress allows women to force past donors to financially support their kid.

>having a crush on danny devito
thats some next level shit

i have mental illness so i cant and wouldnt want to because of it

>TV personality that i had a crush on
George Costanza?