TV Licence

This is why every country needs the right to bear arms to be in the constitution.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz19qxxKAfQ
(30 min.)
I dare you to watch and not get the urge to empty a dozen magazines in their general direction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SmBk1z5MPA
youtube.com/watch?v=PttvYKmxpzc
youtube.com/watch?v=ojZr6k2ksls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand why we need this in Europe, every freaking country has this, why? We have radio, TV, internet, newspaper, why do we need to pay for something that is oversaturated... I could understand if we lived in 1950. and there was like 1 or 2 TV channels, but now when there are like million TV stations What Is The Fucking Point
...jews prolly

Control, the BBC is a brand and they want it / need it

I think UK has the worst case at £145 per annum. And it's pretty much the standard that everyone has it, paying for the privilege of your propaganda machine to play adverts, fake news and shows you have no control over.

I don't understand why doesn't TV just die with the existence of the Internet, or maybe people just like some background noise while they're ironing.

>don't understand why doesn't TV just die with the existence of the Internet, or maybe people just like some background noise while they're ironing.

Most people are pulling the plug which is why the fee's keep jumping up so high

Wait, I don't understand...... Do you actually need to have a license in the U.K. to receive a television signal?!?

yeah, i dont really understand cable/internet utilities in bongland. do brits have to call the cable provider to turn on cable?

how does the tele work?

get your guns back you uk cucks

The law says that if you have a tv that recieves a signal, you need a licence as you recieve the BBC

do you guys have private cable providers, and subsequently pay a monthly fee? this is separate from a tv license.

or is the fee *strictly* for BBC network only, and doesnt cover any other program?

you need to pay £145 per annum or provide evidence that you don't watch BBC

they have right to go into your flat and check if you are lying

communism basically, it is like that all over Europe

>Wait, I don't understand...... Do you actually need to have a license in the U.K. to receive a television signal?!?

To watch live TV is what you need licence for, also to use the BBC iPlayer

>they have right to go into your flat and check if you are lying

Misleading. They need a court order, otherwise you're within your rights to tell them to fuck off.

They've stealth changed it to be more like Europe now as well, if you watch 'tv' on your pc or listen to the radio you have to pay it as well.

I found that one out when I invited them into my house to show them I haven't had a tv for 5 years.

Still didn't pay either, cause they couldn't prove I watched 'tv' on my pc cause i didn't tell them the password to log on lol.

>do you guys have private cable providers, and subsequently pay a monthly fee? this is separate from a tv license.

Yes, but you still have to pay the TV licence on top of that

you tell them to fuck off

they come back in a week with a court order, you can't stop that process, you can only get time to hide your screens but wtf is that? That is not a free country, and as I said BBC in UK or RTS in Serbia are not needed, maybe in 1950. but not now

but do you guys have cable providers? like cox, verizon, etc...

i just want to know if this fee is in addition to a cable monthly fee, and if its strictly for BBC

>Still didn't pay either, cause they couldn't prove I watched 'tv' on my pc cause i didn't tell them the password to log on lol.

>letting them into your home
>letting them touch your property

They tried to include computers in Sweden.
Thankfully it got shot in the leg by the highest court in the land because they tried to twist the laws in ((their)) favour by misinterpreting the law regarding the license.

Wrong. All you have to say is "Your implied right of access to my property is hereby withdrawn" and then they have to fuck off out of your garden and into the road.

Sky, BT & Virgin media are the main ones.

So you have to pay your 150 every year and pay your cable subscription as well.

Complete cuckery.

> be American
> own a television that gets FREE BASIC CABLE
> don't watch it, even though it's free

you guys are fucked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. wtf bongs. throw the goddamn tv on top of them.

The default option is 'freeview' which is just the cost of the licence, but you can pay cable providers for extra channels and shit

ah yeah, I was watching crime channel all day a few months ago. Then I payed my bill.

christ. dystopia. "oi cunt show us your tv!"

>Ocenanians have to pay a telescreen license
doublepluskek

I got countless warning letters that I was under investigation but they never came to my door desu

gotcha, think i understand now. yeah thats horseshit. we used to use the antenna to receive public broadcasting, now it's some digital device and we obviously dont have an annual fee with it.

of all the things to be anal about, i just wonder why england focuses on this stupid shit to the point they send enforcers

This sounds like some shit an American would pull

> I don't agree with your laws, they are anti constitutional

> they come in anyway

>"Your implied right of access to my property is hereby withdrawn"

really? you made me search this on net lol be back in 10-20 minutes, I hope you didn't fuck me, any fast sources when citizens do this to them?

>kitchen knives are illegal
>need a license to own a tv or computer screen
>need to pay a tax to drive your own car
why would anyone live in the uk

at that point id just make a martyr of myself and throw acid on them if they tried to enter

>Actually pays their TV licence
God you Brits are cucked. I have never payed the TV licence.

>of all the things to be anal about, i just wonder why england focuses on this stupid shit to the point they send enforcers
they need to send some clipboard warriors over to enlist in the safety wars. gotta admire that anal retentiveness.

youtube.com/watch?v=-SmBk1z5MPA

Same deal here, they shut down the old analogue and it's only digital now

Technically 90% is free but you still have to pay for bbc

Not everyone gets to be a gypsy living in a caravan, Seamus.

Are you fucking kidding me?

You have to pay them for propaganda that you may or may not even watch?

That's just wrong....

They still need to prove reasonable suspicion to the court that you are evading the licence fee. Just close the door on the scum without saying a word (except a polite "get the fuck off my property") and they can't touch you.

youtube.com/watch?v=PttvYKmxpzc

aye that's the mick way brother. do it for ulster.

Jesus Christ UK get your shit together.

Why don't you just not watch BBC?

Funny you say that actually. I'm not a knacker myself but one time the feckers came around to get the TV licence fee from our town and knackers stabbed the guy. They haven't come back since.

It was recently made a civil offence instead of a criminal offence, they'll probably scrap it at some point reasonably soon

Or they should at least

lol funny shit, watching right now some of it, really nice to know, I am sad we don't have something like that

Because you'll PAY FOR AND YOU'LL FUCKING WATCH IT, GODDAMN GOYIM. The state needs to educate the FUCK out of you and your ignorant children.

DIY How you troll the Swedish State:

1. Buy TV at store with cash in hand. Never credit card.
2. You will get handed papers. They cannot force you to fill it in, just cough, put it into your pocket and wipe your ass with it.
3.????
4. PROFIT!!!

Additional steps:

The room that has the TV can never see the light of day, Provided they cannot see the TV trough the window, you are gold.

Deny everytime you get called. If you are sent a bill just call them and tell them "I do not own a TV bla bla", 99% of the time it is fine.

TL;DR do not be fucking stupid.

Source?

so m8 fucked up when he said he has computer monitor?

Kek, your town stabbed a tax collector?

That is medieval as fuck.

Don't you need to pay air tax for breathing in Canada? I'm pretty sure you guys are one of the examples worse than us.

swedes have a tv license as well?

Wtf I love Ireland now

In Denmark we pay 2477 kr a year. That is 285 pounds

Isn't that what got the guy in the video into shit in the first place or did he say a different thing?

sorry but you're wrong

we dont have it anywhere near as bad as you guys

Most European countries do

In Germany you have to pay even if you don't own a television

>"Fuck off and come back with a warrant"

That's what the proper response should be, not engaging in a conversation with these subhumans.

most of Europe

Yes.

SVT is the primary funding goal of this ((shit)).
Propaganda everyday. They do have some good programs but most of it is just propaganda. The other small parts goes to the Swedish Radio, which is also propaganda.

However once in a (long) while you get to hear a redpill or two from the radio. Someone there is defintly right leaning and is sneaking in comments etc.

didnt know that. i mean, im sure some portion of our taxes pay a portion of public television, but according ot the semi-annual pledge drives, 90% of public broadcasting revenue comes from donations

I think this

>Letting them touch your shit with their grimy cum encrusted cock fingers

saying that is giving them implied consent to get a warrant from a judge

>TV stores demand address and store your data if you pay by credit card
>You have to hide your TV like it's a dead body from the state
>You constantly get harassed on the phone

You sure showed them, Sven, the real winner here.

no, where did you hear that?

Take whatever wins you get. Or would you rather pay that gay ass bill.

I don't even watch TV anymore. Everything is just shit on it now a days.

Ain't you like the first country that will ban paper money? Just CC's and sheet

Fucking shoot them. Holy shit. The entire world should have Castle Doctrine.

Has there been 1 (one) good show on the BBC in the last decade?

Reminds me of tales of folks hiding grain and other goods from tax colletors in the 1300s.

Take what you can, give nothing back. Fuck the government

Planet Earth

mid-2000s Top Gear.

this looks interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=ojZr6k2ksls

It'd fix so many problems, it's exactly why the elites don't want it.

It's nothing to do with what you watch. It's about watching live broadcasts of any television. The BBC have extended it to cover downloads and 'on-demand' viewing of their own programs

The law is:

>A TV Licence is a legal permission to install or use television receiving equipment to watch or record television programmes as they are being shown on TV or live on an online TV service, and to download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer. This could be on any device, including TVs, desktop computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, games consoles, digital boxes, DVD, Blu-ray and VHS recorders. This applies regardless of which television channels a person receives or how those channels are received. The licence fee is not a payment for BBC services (or any other television service), although licence fee revenue is used to fund the BBC.

I'm not sure how much longer they can keep this up though to be honest. Because, for example, a homeless man can have a cheap smartphone and watch live news broadcasts being stremed on YouTube. How the fuck is it really possible to deal with that?

The Bongs literally have to pay to be force-fed Islamic/Jewish propaganda calling for their own dispossession.

Yes, the BBC (aka the licensing authority) are notorious cunts about this. They will use any means to intimidate you into paying the fee. Your bumchum can expect a court warranted search of his property, followed by a falsified report with "evidence" he has been watching live TV, and ultimately a court summons where he will be charged with TV licence evasion. They might offer to waive this if he repents and pays the fee, including arrears.

Good find, watching

Holy fuck you brits are cucked

And Yanks willingly pay. We're all being cucked mate, worldwide. Anybody who pays for any form of media at all, even indirectly through their views creating revenue for advertising etc then you're part of the problem. i.e. every single person.

The point, while you minimised your losses, you're still the loser as you're subjected to harassment that should not be there in the first place and others have accepted it.

yeah, even us burgers enjoy that show. ill admit i still like doctor who, come at me whatevs.

I knew the tried that shit, but mfw they actually came back with a fucking warrant and cops..
what the fucking fuck england?
Kill them.

>knock at the door
>Tall figure standing at the door
>TV Police: "ello, I'm here about TV Licensing. Does anyone living here watch live television?"
>Me: "erm, no" [we do]
>TV Police: "I need to just check that"
>Me: "I don't really want you to"
>TV Police: "It is the law I am afraid"
>Me: "Just a second"
>run upstairs to get my lawyer housemate
>me "do I let him in?"
>lawyer housemate "he has no right to, legally. I'll go have a word"
>TV Police to lawyer housemate, heard from upstairs: "I need to come in and check your aerial, it is the law after all. If you don't let us in we will get a court order. I could just check the aerial now and check you off the list"
>I run downstairs, unplug aerial that came through the window and throw it back out
>signal to housemate who lets him in
>he comes in, sees it is unplugged and hasn't returned since

probably on the BBC after he paid his TV licence

>tell the tv licensing website I don't need a tv
>they say ok
>never hear from them again
not denying bongland is cucked but if you're getting harassed by the bbc nig brigade then you've only yourself to blame

kek

>Needing a license to watch tv
>cant have guns
>police are as threatening as an 8 year old
>muslims taking over
>those accents
>those teeth

Why do we pretend the UK is still relevant?

BBC invasion incoming, you just admitted you watch their show, prepare £145

>letting them in

You fucked up.

>American Blacks

fugggg :D

it was to stop the letters and constant knocks at the door senpai. We ignored it for a while, I decided to confront it but then didn't really know what to say. I thought I'd let my friend deal with it but then heard an opportunity not to hear from them again so, I took it

>it was to stop the letters and constant knocks at the door senpai

How is this legal?

>have more rights than brits of any color

>How is this legal?

because they are a fucking company.

the english are still slaves.

Good one Nigel. Better prepare a spot of tea for the tv authorities in case they ask nicely to trespass or else threaten to raise their voice.