Whos behind this "we love jews raid"?

it reminds me of when wed suddenly get a bunch threads declaring spencer our buttbuddy.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tcTyj9K7HA
vocaroo.com/i/s0YvU2qOKyLu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We israeli now.

you must be new here

Sup Forums has always supported Israel!

JIDF is pushing the meme that Zionist Jews and Globalist Jews and Communist Jews and Capitalist Jews etc are all very different from each other
In reality Jews fight each other to become top Jew
Goys are their pawns that they fight each other with in real life and online
Both are equally bad and goys itt are fucking retarded for becoming a pawn for one of the Jewish factions
I'm not suprised that Jews see us goys as inferior as us goys play right into their culture war as pawns for our Jewish masters

I can tell you right now it's not NZ.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>whos behind this "we love jews raid"

i'm going to go with jews?

its a double poe, good job leftypol

> globalist, pro-UN Jews exposed
> shitskins on suicide watch because those are the jews enabling migration
> IT'S ALL ISRAEL'S FAULT

Honestly, losing Sup Forums to the Trump cause would do less damage than you think. /r/The_Donald is fucking huge and is gaining traction with minorities every day. More Trump supporters in favour of less left-wing horseshit is okay by me if it means getting rid of tinfoil-tier retards. It's not like the media won't undergo massive changes regardless of your presence amongst the Trump camp. The people are waking up, things are swinging back towards the center.

Israel and Globalist Jews are working together behind the scenes to destabalise the middle east to create greater Israel, which destroys the only nations standing up to the globalism like Syria Lebanon and Iran
When those nations are destroyed the zionists and glboalists will create a one world government ruled by Israel

This thread belongs to jews now

JIDF and TRS

vocaroo.com/i/s0tcTyj9K7HA

We are Jews. Thanks to this site you just elected the first President with Jewish children into office.

This site was founded by a Jew. Where do you think you are?

>Walking up
>Centre
Fucking Aussie retards

TRS hates kikes newfag

get out of here peru

>raid

one side is a known evil that wants global islamization

the other side is a conspiracy theory evil that MIGHT want global control

it's clear

spbp
fpbp

vocaroo.com/i/s0YvU2qOKyLu

mirin' those forearms

Good thing I'm occasionally disgusted with this place's hivemind.

Obama was managing communities

Bibi was slaughtering innocent children just because they were born Muslim

>r the donald is raiding Sup Forums

not a whore, go back to google images numale.

Sup Forums is and always was a pro-Israel board

Jew is humanity's friend. How can I abandon a friend?

I couldn't give a single fuck about what Israel does in the middle east.

As a Christian, I'm not just gonna forget about 1400 years of Islamic Jihad, because Israelis are bullying sandmonkeys and fucking your sandmonkey countries.

What I do care about, is the ROGUE Jews influencing the EU parliament and the UN and the fuckers behind all the "deeds" Bank of Germany.

Now you keep saying these people are related to the RIGHT WING in Israel, and all I can do is laugh.

Somehow, if we start rounding up non-white trash tomorrow, I think Israel would be the LAST country to object.

reddit

>Always
Fuck off JIDF

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel

>whos behind this "we love jews raid"? A
i wonder...

>whos behind this "we love jews raid"?
maybe....the jews?

The meme war never ends. As long as free speech exists there will never be meme peace.

Jew here. Sup Forums definitely should do something about us. We seem to control everything, even on here.

Nuke this thread too many shills and faggots, contain it

BiBi sounds based tbqh

Based Bibi

Yea, but after we round up kabob, the jew wanna shoah us afterwards.

Unfortunately, the jews have a system of 'killing the best of the goyim'... It has worked out for them for a long time. Hitler was an ameteur compared to these people throughout history

eternal.

Israel will expand eternally until it envelops the world, if you can't see this you are deluded by your Jewish masters

What the fuck are you even writing.

First of all, as far as crimes against WHITES go, Islam is so far ahead of almost everything else, I would even say that everything else could be added up and still not compare to Islam's bodycount.

Second of all, even if the jewry that's been fucking with Europe does have ties to Israel, why the fuck don't we REMOVE THEM and the trash they brought in, expose their links, chop heads, etc, instead of crying about fucking PALESTINIANS GETTING SHAT ON

LITERALLY WHO CARES ABOUT PALESTINIANS, NOT ME LMFAO, KILL THEM ALL

JIDF

moar goyim, when you talk dirty it turns me on

Fuck off you pislamist retard.

If anyone's been expanding it's Islam.

>whos behind this "we love jews raid"?

(((Who))) do you think?

The more nuanced stance to Israel on Sup Forums was that we hate that it exists, we hate its policies, we hate its people. But we need to use to kick out the Jews, it's like the Jewish Liberia.

> we hate that it exists
> we hate its policies

hello ahmet

it's very nice of you to speak for everyone, but you have to go now

>nuanced
LE RADICAL CENTRIST GOYS

Jews and Wahabbist are both expanding
That's why they're allies against the west and funding al queda and isis

Hey, if I wanted to get the world riled up against muslimtrash (for good reason), creating clowns like ISIS is exactly what I would do. Respect to whoever came up with that idea.

Now as far as "jew expansion" goes, as I've already said these political figures who affect policy, can be removed within days and Israel wouldn't do a single thing. So this Jew boogeyman of yours is definitely not as "terrible" as hordes of subhumans.

desu a lot of those threads were from me because I was testing if the mods even exist

If this post submits I guess we'll know