youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bXdZlusde4
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-economy-consumer-confidence-233011
youtube.com/watch?v=xJhkX74D10M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

JEWS FEAR ME

drumpf

fuck globalists

>Its a shill tells you to vote for Bernie in 2016 thread

DISPERSE!
DISPERSE!!!!!

AWOO~

Hey fellow Nazis, it upsets me so much Trump supports the illegal occupation of Palestine. I hope those arabs really fuck them up one day so the all flee to europe.

t. Totally not muslim

Don't you realise?

Trump's support for Israel will make so many people on the left convert to Islam as a protest. Doesn't that worry you?

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

reminder that the crunchwrap is nigger-tier food and that one should eat healthily

Awoos plz go, I have the better meme 2hu.

Good idea, user

Post Asuka

Jestem tu od 2013.

Z większosci polli wynika że 30-40% posterów to nieironiczni wyznawcy Hitlera.

Myślisz że skąd biorą się te wszystkie fredy wychwalające Trzecią Rzeszę i negujące Holokaust?

C U T E

Are you an advocate for open borders in Israel?

Are you ready for 2018 and the permanent democratic majority?

Pelosi will be speaker and Schumer majority leader after Trump gets shellacked. Just you wait.

No, the left can further associate itself with Islam. It's a net positive for Trump and therefore America

anyone have a link to bibi's response to the Kerry speech? i missed it for happy fun time with a hooker, and now I need to catch up on this israel shitfest

shills to normies
>Trump is a Nazi
shills to /ptg/
>Trump is a Jew

Bernie is the hero america needs

Taco Bell and Whataburger are the best drunk fast food

WELL I WOKE UP SUNDAY MORNING WITH NO WAY TO HOLD MY HEAD THAT DIDN'T HURT

This.

MORE KEBAB TO REMOVE THEN! Also what are they going to do? Explode?

>its a shill raid episode
>its a two poles arguing with each other episode
>its an awoo posting episode
>its a Sup Forums is confused episode

At least its a /ptg/ is fast episode

Lads I think I might be starting to #FeelTheBern ...

He lost though
He won't run for president again

>five minutes into penis inspection day Nurse Conway gives you this look

Reminder you can now report the jew for offtopic

google.com you fucking degenerate

Changing a name doesn't change their modus operandi, why the fuzz over the name they're using this month, it's the fucking russian secret service, that is the greatest intelligence force in the whole world.
The ideologue of Vladmir Putin himself Aleksandr Dugin was having a talk on the Alex Jones show, I mean, what in the actual fuck is that?...
Aleksandr Dugin has been preaching the alliance between Russia - with the detail that he wants all the territory that was previously USSR - and China to dominate the whole fucking world.
Trump spoke to Alex, but that doesn't mean that Trump backs everything Alex says or do.
What I'm pointing at here is that Alex Jones might not be releasing all the information about people that have plans towards world domination since he leave one of the players out of the business or diminish their power when he speak against globalism.
And this is a fucking huge deal to me.

Sorry guys.

Schlomos right.

I'll vote for Bernie now. Get used to saying President Sanders.

The god we worship is a god of chaos. You didn't think Trump getting elected would be the end of that, did you?

They all fucking suck, (((hans))).
Just because one piece of shit stinks less than the other doesn't mean it's not shit.

not even democrats think they will get a majority in 2018

wtf..... i used to be a trump supporter but i've come to the conclusion that we need someone like Bernie so that we can be respected again.

Thanks israelibro, you open my eyes to the political revolution

feel the bern!

im voting Bernie

It's about you having no fucking clue what you are talking about, just stop.

I won't listen to you.

He maybe lost the presidency, but his ideas are still out there. the fight against corporate influence and corruption haven't stopped.

Trump is not the one to stop it, and his cabinet picks are a proof of that. we need to get a real progressive candidate in 2020 to stop it.

Trump renews Economist' confidence:

>"Economists say Donald Trump is right to credit himself for sending consumer confidence to a 15-year high this month as Americans reported a rosy outlook for job creation, business growth and the stock market."

>"The news broke Tuesday, when the Conference Board said its Consumer Confidence Index soared to 113.7 in December, the highest level since 2001. The jump surprised economists, who say the economy has been slowing down. But it didn’t surprise Trump."

politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-economy-consumer-confidence-233011

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

Wrong picture

pls b my gf

Hey fellow Nazis, it upsets me so much Trump supports the illegal occupation of Palestine. We should support Arabs so all the Jews flee to Europe and subvert European society forever so we can flood across the borders and establish sharia zones.

That is the saddest looking pizza I have ever seen

Democrats are already bracing themselves to get BTFOd in 2018 midterms. Democrat turnout is always low in midterms and most of the seats up for re-election in the Senate are currently held by Democrats, including quite a few who are in red states.

good god bernie is such a fucking loser. it is physically painful to listen to him speak. and knowing he's a complete fraud makes it even worse.

His ideas aren't even strong enough to win the democratic primary against an obviously corrupt wall street cunt

well texas, nevada, missippi and arizona are voting

>THANKS DONALD!

I'm just chillin'!

faggot

who cares

hes going to be 80 in 2020, you sure about that?

I got to go, somebody make the next thread

Make it about 15-5 posts early and decide who is going to bake so we don't have splits or joeposting

Link to pastebin in the op, goodnight faggots

I think Pelosi loses her position though.

>we need
>we
who exactly is this "we" you speak of, steinberg?

DAILY REMINDER YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH TRUMP ON SOME ISSUES AND STILL WANT HIM TO BE PRESIDENT

>DAILY REMINDER YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH TRUMP ON SOME ISSUES AND STILL WANT HIM TO BE PRESIDENT

DAILY REMINDER YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH TRUMP ON SOME ISSUES AND STILL WANT HIM TO BE PRESIDENT

>DAILY REMINDER YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH TRUMP ON SOME ISSUES AND STILL WANT HIM TO BE PRESIDENT

>le blue texas meme

IT WAS MY TURN!

>implying he survives 4 years

He went from being literally unknown to almost defeating Hillary Clinton despite the fact the entire DNC was biased in her favor and despite the fact he got little media coverage.

That smile is hideous. AWAY! AWAY!

taco bell is the only fast food i get random cravings for

mcdonalds and the rest can go suck one

Right when the election was called for Trump, not one outlet had ever stated it would be a single term Presidency. They know what's coming.

Sup Forums took the Trump pill when everyone else took the Black pill

>It's okay to concern shill goyim

He will be 78 in 2020.
Also, Elizabeth Warren is a friend of bernie who is younger and can run in 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=xJhkX74D10M

>who cares
Your mother.

This.
LOL
Canada BTFO!!
/thread

Kek, you're fooling no one. There might be a handful of gullible goys ITT whose opinions you could sway, but some people know better.
Don't get me wrong, I support Trump 100%, but I'll never believe the fucking reddit tier lie that some jews are good.

>his ideas are out there
You got that right.

>disagreeing with your president on any issue

if you disagree with him then you shouldn't have voted for him, fucking faggot

I stand by my president

it gets closer every year

>almost defeating
>lost by 3.7 million votes

Why is Bernie such a loser?

If he becomes a DNC leader the DNC has Corbynized

Which is awesome because then they wont win elections

He got 43% of the total vote

It wasn't even close

hahahahahahahahahaahah
>Flag bearers
>jews are stately ones
hahahahahahaha

>this turbo Jew on ORLY

Why are the alt-right so deluded about Israel and Trump?

Sup Forums
>Israel controls the world is and actively pushing globalism, and Trump is "literally Hitler" and will end Zionist hegemony

Reality
>the UN security council actively voted against Israel and they are condemned worldwide for building settlements, and Trump will be a yuge supporter of them.
>also Ivanka is Jewish

Sup Forums should be pro-Israel

They look after their own people and are staunch patriots and contribute to human development.

GO TRUMP! GO ISRAEL!

I know Taco Bell is garbage but fuck me if I can't eat my body weight in potato grillers and Baja Blast

Good evening fellow anti semites. We sure hate them joos, right?

>Pocahontas running in 2020
This would be great for Trump.

There is nothing wrong with classic liberalism.

You mean three reliably red states and a swing state? Look at all the Democratic senators in blue states. Montana, Missouri, West Virginia, North Dakota. And look at all the states w/ Democratic Senators where Trump won. It's gonna be a disaster for them

you really think Bernie could have gotten the amount of BLACK voters or get even close to the VAGINA vote as Hillary did?

Primaries didn't show that.

It would have been a slaughter Bernie vs. Trump (win)

Warren would be a disaster. Literally a female Jeb.

Fucking kek was just going to post about him.

I disagree with him on Israel so I should have voted for a woman who wanted open borders and amnesty.

You're a retard. Kill yourself

>Kike defending another stupid kike
Pottery

Anonku, ja tez postuje hitler i swastyki, to nie znaczy ze jestem hitlerowcem

A newet gdybym byl, to co z tego? To jest miejsce, gdzie sie gada o polityce, stormfront to jest mala populacja pol tak czy inaczej, a reszta to shille, ktorzy naz chca diskredytowac

Popatrz na mojego pica, ne daj sie oszukac