Due to the recent "raids", I just thought it would be worth saying this:

Due to the recent "raids", I just thought it would be worth saying this:

It's pointless. There is no point raiding Sup Forums or trying to "change its mind" about anything. Because it's not a focused group with an agenda. It's an ocean.

An ocean of hate and wisdom and traditionalism that for the most part people ignore. Because the waves roll against each other, and it offers no threat to anyone but itself.

But every so often, these waves all happen to roll in the same direction, and suddenly there's a tidal wave flattening and crushing something you care about until there's nothing left.

That's when you really look like fools.

Because you try to correct the ocean's record, as though it cares about facts. You try to give the seas an agenda, and label the waves and try to predict the demographics of the current. And for a while, you think you've succeeded. Because it's gone back to rolling against itself, and doing no damage.

But then, heedless of all your efforts, it will roll back sometimes, and flatten the things you love again, and all the little media canutes will shake their fists and amend their pointless strategies rather than admit that you can't predict and control the chaotic.

And the raiders are the sorriest of them all. Tiny boats that bob upon the waves for a while, proud of their irritant status. They even manage to sink themselves into the ocean, and congratulate themselves for infiltrating it for the few minutes it takes for their oxygen to run out.

Well said, nip.

>no longer 1 post by this ID

Thanks, Southern Cross.

It's a shame that our opponents won't learn this message though, they'll just keep trying to attack us with no avail.

Now it's funny when they do because of how stupid they make themselves look, but the "raids" just distract the board from what really matters in my opinion, that's how they cause the most harm.

the moment you think you understand Sup Forums is the moment you understand nothing at all

Why the fuck is every single thread on this board today about Israel

Am I the only person on Sup Forums who doesn't give a single fuck about the Jews?

All I want to do is talk politics and praise Kek

All this raiding and CTR shit is hilarious. They're just causing even more chaos, or more waves as you'd put it.

Leave it to a nip to make an ocean metaphor

well done

They probably thought that the 'alt-right' thing would work. As though putting a name to whatever chaos we all take part in would...mould it into whatever they want it to be.

But again, to use the ocean analogy..it quickly filled up the vessel they made for it. Then burst the vessel and now they have nothing.

i really really really like this post! mind if i save it?

To quote the Eagles, "they stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast". There is no taming pol.

>implying that an abstracted conception of assuming my intellectual property rights doesn't violate the NAP

Enjoy your TOW missiles

>its a shame

Nah, it's win-win. They try to out shitpost a shitpost forum and achieve nothing becoming more aware in the process.

Nice reddit spacing there nip

That is, if they aren't completely fucked in the head.

>structured, legible posts are for faggots, maaaan.

very nice post JapBro'

Seems to be working though, Sup Forums is now hating on Trump because of all of this Israel talk. Pretty clever CTR tactic.

Can we discuss all the globalists movements right now trying to control the world?
There are three of them:
1)Globalists - UN, EU, billionaire organizations - CFR, Bildenberg, Club of Rome.
2)The Islamists trying to control the world by culture and religion
3)The Eurasian Movement, composed by Russia and China as main allies, Aleksandr Dugin being the most known ideologue of Vladmir Putin.
With everything happening around the world, towards which whom of these groups are the odds in favor?

You would know.

You're assuming any of them will ever win, and they won't just fight among themselves forever. They're just bickering children.

Sup Forums's already won, because it doesn't have a goal. It isn't even playing the game, just fucking it up for the rest of those fucks.

I will consider your point dilligently.

We build and destroy leaders depending on how they suit our needs. We cannot be subverted because we know the tricks of the enemy. At most they could fool us for a moment but then we'd come back on them hard to make up for lost time.