Are white hispanics white?

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask liberals - they're the ones who determine this on a case-by-case basis.

If the hispanic in question makes minorities look bad, they're white. If the hispanic in question makes minorities look good, they're not.

Nope

yes

>Spanish and Irish

No wonder Charlie has gotten so much pussy

Some.

>degenerate spics are white
They're lucky.

Yes. Only the far-left and far-right would say otherwise, the former because muh oppressed minorities by the evil whitey, the latter because muh only english speaking anglo-nordics are white, fucking spics gtfo my country REEEEE

yes

it literally says WHITE in the title you fucking idiot.

fuck off.

lol

This guy gave Gigi Rivera HIV. I hope he dies soon.

On paper no, but at any glance your white

>tfw colombian and scottish
>look white, treated as such by hispanic peers
>have no real sense of identity or feeling of belonging with either whites or hispanics

never racemix Sup Forums, you'll create identity issue having freaks

>scots
>white

I'm whiter looking than you fella, that's for bloody sure.

Yes, because its inevitable that as they become successful people will just blame it on their "whiteness".

They should deal with the blacks while they are still a minority.

Youre an american, mongrel. You all look greasy as fuck

>sleeping with Charlie Sheen
>Not expecting aids

She had it coming there were signs.

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
3. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
4. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
5. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
6. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
7. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
8. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
9. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to ensure exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
10. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

Look at our streets. This is a video of LA.

Is this okay with you?

1. cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf table A4.
2. Simply Google exit polls for a specific year and you can confirm Hispanics voted overwhelmingly democrat.
3. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
4. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
5. imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
6. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
7. cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
8. home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
9. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
10. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans

It's an identity issue because you choose it to be that way.
You could choose to not care about it at all and live your fucking life as good as you can.

if you are white you are saved (true jews)

if you're half white but accept Christ and want liberty then sure you can join the white club you are probably still saved even if you are degenerate because of jew dna

if you're less than half white you might have to reincarnate again before you can join the half white club or the white club but if you accept Christ you will be saved, but you will not be saved if you do not accept Christ

Christ was born shemite to give hamite-ape dna a chance at salvation

>charlie sheen still hasn't died from aids

He's what you could have been if you were part of the Spanish Empire

They are eligible for taking the whiteness test, but they can still fail like pic related.

>Ethnicgroups (2011)
96.0% White

>Population
•2015estimate
5,373,000[7]
•2011census

At least they have white teeth.

Are stupid Pol/lacks stupid?

Spaniards were our allies before your country existed lad.

Eh, that's leftist thinking. Your race isn't THAT important (especially since you're not black, so it's not like you look super different). The problem is less about race and more about culture. Sure, maybe race plays a part in the affinity you'll have for certain cultures, but that doesn't mean you can't be part of a culture if you truly become part of it. Also, hispanics are shitty to each other all the time, it's not just because you're half.

i think identity is important on a psychological level and without it we are lost

We get it cuck, you like to suck nigger dick. More niggers and less beaners means more sub-human shit-skin dick for you to suck and watch your mother/sister/wife/daughter suck and fuck. We get it. Now, fuck off.

kek! Yeah, fun times when the British empire destroyed the formerly greatest naval force the world has ever seen that was the Spanish Armada. The Spanish have the Irish to blame for that. The world was literally never the same after Spain's naval abilities were demolished due to the home advantage of the Brits. Gracias Ireland. You came in handy real well.

t. triggered lil white boi

How can we fix this? White people built LA where are they go?

Looks like your average street here minus the garbage and the smoke from buses

Fucking Charlie Sheen cane be whatever he want's to be, because he;s fucking Charlie Sheen.

Emilio is a different story. But he's still cool....

Everyone hates dirty Mexicans though.. They shit on everything, they throw trash down and baby shitty diapers everywhere in nature that they get for free from WICK payed for by white people.

They think they literally own like 5 states worth of land because they are mentally ill and taught stupid shit by other mentally ill shitskins.

Mexicans ruin everything they fucking live around look at fucking mexico they wave fucking mexican flags in the US but they flee to the US to get away from their shithole country?

Sounds to me like you are stupid as fuck nigger.

This. As a mexican-Irish I always make myself sound like a mega-beaner on paper to play "muh diversity" card and get scholarships and even my first couple jobs out of college. It's always funny seeing their reaction as they see my extremely white skin when they're expecting some level of brown.

kek! Your skin may be white, but your mind sounds as brown as a nigger's.

lmao and you think people from Spain are like these subhumans???
ive been on the beach in San Sebastian and Bilbao whiter than the 1950s in America ever were.
visit Spain and tell me Im wrong

Hispanic = someone from Spain.

Mestizo = white "hispanic" diversity quota entity.

All Hispanics are white, with a little Moor sprinkled in.

jelo yes
I am spen

>is a white person white

Depends solely on the demographic they're being used for.

>Crime?
White

>Poverty?
Non-white

You are an American. Your duty is to this nation not Colombia or Scotland, t. mongrel

Yes :) but only if they are American first, white second and Hispanic third
t. White Hispanic

not really, if you are white you should just call yourself white

the fact that latin american culture is so important to you that you want to still identify with it is telling. you haven't assimilated properly.

>are white hispanics white?
>white hispanics white?
>white hispanics white?
>white hispanics white?
>white hispanics white?
>white hispanics white?
>white hispanics
>white hispanics
>white

Doesnt really apply to me as much as my mother. She still strongly identifies as Hispanic but thats mostly because she was born in brown monkey land Venezuela. Regardless why shouldnt we enjoy our Spanish heritage? Irish-Americans, Italian-Americans, whateverthefuck-Americans do, so as long as I have undying loyalty to the USA and only the USA why should it matter?

yeah, and they get laughed at. there is a reason irish-americans get called plastic paddies, there is nothing irish about them.

btw, if you are talking about ethnic pride festivals, everyone can take part in those. i have gone to italian festivals before and i don't have any dago in me.

I mean more like little things.
Old time spanish music, jesus candles, the likes.

well yeah, that's not a big deal everyone enjoys bits and pieces of their culture.

my quip was more that you identified with your ancestor's country so much that you wanted to still be called hispanic.

>being proud of that fuckup
>that flag