Canadian Fork Lift

New reality show starting soon will follow the fast paced and high rolling life of a canadian fork lift driver.

Fork Lift Driver is the top paid job in canada and stakes are high.

Watch the new hit series in the new year.

DON'T MISS IT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
youtube.com/watch?v=EjOvI0TOx98
twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the worst post in the history of this website

Include me in the screenshot, sen3.14!

Meet the cast:

Brenan McClung:

Brenan is a hard working lad who's is a big of tought guy and ladies man.
He once repaired a lawn mower by putting gas in it.
Passed grade 10 and went right to fork lift apprentice at his uncles fork lift farm
Now employed at canadas largest lumber yard making 10,000,00000,0000,0000 an hour canadian

Sasha and Judy Poulaine

Hard working womyn with lots of sass
Applied cause "womyn can fork lift too"
Single Moms, working to raise family
Hired under threat of law suit by canadian government for sexism in the fork lift industry.

Awww, don't be a debbie downie now.

... eh

Mumjumbo came to canada from the Rwandan genocide of his people.
After escaping the horrors of war he was adopted by a white woman and given a fork lift job.
Loves canada.
Loves rap music and hopes to record album one day
Wrote a "canada rap" to show his love for canada.
Will preform it at christmas party

tfw I have a forklift cert and want to work at a lumber yard

This might seem like a joke but it isn't. I work at Chrysler, in the stock department. We get so few female applicants that we have to take basically all of them to meet quotas.

Enrique Vasquez Castro

Came to canada from communist Cuba in a inner tube.
Used Cuban swagger to marry white canadian woman for citizenship.
Got a fork lift job.
Loves canadian freedom
Hopes to return to Cuba after Fidel is dead and the country is more like canada.
Thinks Justine Trudope is a "cool guy"

Special Guest Mike Rowe

>there's an unbelievable demand for forklift drivers right now, why would anyone want to go to college
>with just ten years experience at NASA any high school graduate with no training can make $50 per hour in the forklift industry
>kids these days just don't want to work hard, that's why there are so many of these jobs

Sorry Brenan-kun, your ancient Catapillar is no match for the godzilla motor of my Mitsubishi 200

You'll never catch me on the aisle straights!

DEJA VU

What kind of extreme luxury autism are you suffering from.

Thank you for continuing the meme. Have some (dots).

My sides

Coming Fall 2017

Canadian Moon Fork Lift

The canadian space program has reached the moon before America and building canadian moon base.

Catch the "high flying" action of Moon Fork Lift

What the fuck am I witnessing?

>you will never be a forklift operator at Canada's maximum security strategic maple syrup reserve

feels awful

A leaf BTFO by a leaf
Screencap me in epic 2016 post

This is how we make babies in Canada.

Is this some new meme? I've been away for a bit

Chun Xiu Chi

Came to canada to study fork lift for his parents factory in China.
Has million dollar BC home
Hopes to make family in China proud by obtaining canadian fork lift license which is the most prestigious and recognized fork lift license in the world.
Hopes to be transfered to canadian moon base one day to drive fork lift on the moon.
Required to pay higher fork lift insurance due to asian driving abilities
Fighting for lower rates.

I'm actually enjoying this, I demand moar.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

Fake and gay.

Boss is gonna be pissed when he sees that tire

>Engineering department I worked at for a couple years required walking through the entire shop floor to get to
>In a company of 500 people, not one single person who was driving around the dozens of forklifts had a certification
>Nearly got shut down because of it
>Saw the head of the welding department stop abruptly with fucking 10 feet of racks stacked up on it, making them all topple over
>I was standing maybe 2 meters to the side when it happened

I can imagine this being produced with government funding on the CBC.

No joke, there are actually a lot of warehouses looking for forklift operators. The thing is none of them pay well enough so no one competent applies. Their only hope is to get some young kid like myself who didn't know the value of their labor yet and reel them in before another company does. Which is why I'm getting 12 ton forklift certification in january for that lumber yard.

>CBC uses tax dollars to get a bunch of people interested in driving forklifts just as robotic forklifts are becoming more and more common
>These people all end up on welfare

How do you fuck a forklift?

youtube.com/watch?v=EjOvI0TOx98

There is no way this is true

Catch canadian moon fork lift for a historic event as the first african-canadian in sent into space for fork lift driving at the canadian moon base.
Again, canada is leading the way in world history, space innovation, economy and diversity.

This Fall 2017

>t. recently fired canadian forklift driver

>THIS WILL GIVE RATINGS A LIFT

My job just trains forklift operators on site in like a day or two, they do the job just fine.
They don't get paid more than anybody else.
Do you need a gov't license in Canada?

You're fired, Australia.

We're replacing you with a shitposting robot.

twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000?lang=en

jejs

Walkie riders>cucklifts

Too celebrate the historic event of the first african-canadian fork lift driver at the canadian moon base, Jiustine Trudope makes a special guest cameo.
Justine even tries his hand a fork lift driving.
Can she fork lift, like she can quantum compute?
Tune in to canadian moon fork lift this fall 2017

He must be Nova Scotian.

DELETE THIS

do one about a drunk native forklift driver or a french catholic driver

Little fag is driving forward with a load on the forks. Every Canadian forklift driver knows that's a fucking safety violation, must be a murrican

>NS
>industry

pick one pls.

...definitely a Brunswickan

Sorry, Canadian Fork Lift only focuses on new and empowered Canadians in the fork lift industry. We recognize this may be upsetting to some viewers but a stipulation by CBC mandates this for us to receive show funding.

Thank you for your inquiry and viewership.

Gord McClangdon
Producer

Canadian Fork Lift

some canadian polack in the greater toronto has been posting threads recently about hes struggling to find employment despite havign a good degree from a good canadian school.

Hes waxing poetic about the shitting employment conditions in canada, especially in IT. All the work he can find now is being a shitty fuckign forklift driver despite having an engineering masters or CS masters or something.

Basically, we here in leafland are suffering HARD with $40 barrels of oil, add ontop the cunt liberals that are running our provinces and country into the ground.

Easy the bud.
We have lots of industry, just retarded people, so I left.
I guess you're right.

I am a welder and it's the same story. Got certified in the summer just to get high on an apprenticeship list. Outside of the unions here about 3 companies actually pay a decent wage. But you already have to be a pro to get in. fuck this game

Well fuck you too, bonhomme. We will just make hour hown version hof da show.

>Bienvenu à la première épisode de Chariots Élévateurs du Québec...

I have a master's degree in forklift driving from Dartmouth. I'm not going to waste my degree in Canada when I can just keep raking in American forklift money.

Protip: Underwater welding. Requires welding, scuba certification, and 25 y/o or under. Look into it, pays about 150k/yr to start.

CNC machining and Drafting are pretty much the same, right now.

The only places hiring drafters are places that still use AutoCAD and all the CNC jobs are being gobbled-up by job placement agencies that eat 3$/hour of your pay.

>fighting sharks while being electrocuted
shart pls

Potato and Pie plants don't count as industry.

Canadian Underwater Welder

Coming Summer 2017 to Disocvery Canada

Learn about the highs and LOWS of the biggest meme trade in the history of trades.

Find out what it really takes to be a Canadian Underwater Welder, this summer

Trust me, the sharks in the Gulf of Mexico are not particularly fierce. Also, there are sonar operators and spotters watching out for you at all times. I've never actually done underwater welding, I was just a rigger on a few pipe-layers where the welding was happening. But I have friends who did and/or do it, it's not dangerous and the pay is through the roof because basically, you have to be young to get the job, and you have to get a buttload of certifications, including Coast Guard certs. Most people are just too lazy.

But our AMERICAN boy there is already a welder and is unsatisfied with his pay, so I'm telling him how he can parlay his skill into something more.

tl;dr - STFU leaf

I considered this and the bottom line is after expensive diving school it's almost impossible to get your foot in the door. From what I've read many kids are up shit creek without a paddle. Most of the people who succeed were either in the right place at the right time, or they had inside connections. It's hell on the body, but the money is so good you can retire in a matter of years. I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had a guaranteed job at the end of the tunnel.

Fork lifts are serious business.

Coming 2018 to Discovery Canada

Underwater Fork Lift Welder

A look behind the scenes of the ultimate high paying and in demand trade in the world, especially canada.

Earning close to 7 garillion per hour, this job is only for the pros.

With high pay and even higher stakes, catch all the action.

I hear underwater forklift welders are especially good at catching crabs.

I feel bad for berating you now. That's some pretty good OC, leaf, I lol'd.

Next week on Canadian Fork Lift;

While is the boss is away on an important meeting worthing 12 million in sales for the warehouse, the gang decides to unwind with a little fork lift whackiness!!

Will they get caught?
Will they get hurt??

Find out next week on Canadian Fork Lift

>tfw got drunk on 4th of july, borrowed forklifts at work and did forklift jousting with big pvc pipes

do one of me

>queen's
>good school

I have no degree and working a comfy IT job. That nigger probably can't use a computer let alone rack and stack servers, Linux, networking, data centre management etc

Haha me too xD!!

Yeah I worked a fancy CNC laser (AutoCAD, MetaCAM) for a short time at a just-fuck-my-shit-up tier shop that somehow got really high profile contracts constantly. Cheap ass motherfuckers that threw out my pay's worth of material every month. Only people they could find were broken down junkies, inexperienced kids like me, or Mexicans who could've gotten something better if they knew more English. Gee whiz, the skills gap be cray cray! Lazy millennials obv.

>mfw I saw a commercial for a 401 spin off of highway through hell

All they talked about was danger, closures, weather, and bad drivers. I don't know when they did any filming since we havnt had any real bad weather in the last 2 years.

I also want to note I have never seen a heavy wrecker out the 401 past London towards Windsor until this year. This commercial just explained why.

nah dont worry Jason.. were both poor as fuck and BTFO by Irving Oil all the same.

Fake and gay.

ok Ontariostan

This is why people hate us

queens is one of the few schools where you can get a phd from i believe? its not bad for canadian. probably #3 in ON

>caring about why people hate us
no, this is why they hate YOU

Truly, the problem is we hate OURSELVES.

I don't know if I should laugh, or cry.
This has been the best thread in the last hour on this board.
Thanks maple flavored neighbor. It's off topic, completely LARP, but it's the best thread on the board.
Cheers m8

Coming Soon to Xbox360, PS4 and PC

Canadian Fork Lift Simulator, The Game

All the action of the face paced Canadian fork lift industry in the comfort of your bedroom.

Experience the high wages, fast paced environment of the Canadian Fork Lift industry.

All our programmers come from UofT and Waterloo.

i never said queens was good for cs, its not, its good for engineering and commerce, thats it.

i like you polack, would buy you a beer if i didnt have so much to loose through doxing

nice to see some good leaf shitposting every once in a while

ITT: Canadian shitposting reaches its maximum potential.

Here, have a boob and thumbs-up from a hot kike.

Top tier Canadian shitposting, cheers

bump for y not

>Fork Lift Driver is the top paid job in canada
It's not. It really is not.
But if you're a low-skilled factory/warehouse worker, it can earn you a pretty good wage.

You can't just proxy fag to canada

I drive a forklift, ticketed. I make bank and move shot with absolute precision. My boss gives me free meth too shit's lit up here family alam

Guys
What if communism was right all along?
Think about it.
In a communist system the government would have to pay us.
Instead of giving all our jobs to Chinese or robots for 1/10000 of the price.
Think about it.
The "left" is sponsored by the elites.
Who are the elites?
The richest in our capitalist system.
Why do we have the migrant crisis?
For the finicial gain of these elites.
At the cost of the little liberties and property we have left.
Although the "right" says they will bring jobs and such.
They still work for the finical gain of the elite.
Democracy is a sham meant to keep us, the 99.999%, in chains.
Fuck the "left and right".
They are socilaly left yet econocimally right-wing.
They profit of degeneracy by selling crap to the "liberals"
We should be socilaly right, and keep our traditions but
What if economically left wing aka communisim is the true REDpill all along?
Enough with this division.
You see, we all share a common enemy.
The banking cabal and their allies seek to dominate the world.
We should work together to stop them!!!
Communisim is a tool.
In some cases it has been used a trick to prop up horrible immoral dictatorships.
Unlike the revonlutaries of the past, we are wiser.
By reconignizing the importance of the traditions they threw away, we can succeed.
The Soviet Union was atheistic in nature.
Therefore they had no motivation to help the poor in their country once they had the means of production. They instead kept it all to themselves.
The reason this appeared in so many communist countries is because they were all puppets of the soviets. In fact, they might aswell simply be considered an extension of that country.
Because the soviets failed, this failure spread to their puppets like a cancer. However. With the introduction of Christianity and traditional values, the leaders are given a moral obligation to help out the poor.
Td-lr
Canada is a meme already.
Why not have communist space underwater African forklifts?

Get your pressure tickets and rig up you whiny little bitch

I'm finding this pretty funny now though

already certified by ASME on 6G 2" TIG root and stick fill/cover, fuck rig lyfe bro I've got a better option

>originally complained about wages and said "fuck this game"

>now vogue-ing welder-style and claiming high fortune

Get fucked retard

making shit now but there are a few good union jobs around here that train apprentices for real money
>hey faggot if ur broke just go buy a rig and tools and consumables
>

I live in the Annapolis Valley faggot. I know what's up.

I need more forklift memes

this thread is gay and stupid. post hot girls

Nice one leaf keep em coming