Mfw it's the Anglosphere, Europe and Russia vs the US and Israel

>mfw it's the Anglosphere, Europe and Russia vs the US and Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
reason.com/blog/2016/06/01/yale-students-tell-english-profs-to-stop
spectator.org/upenn-students-remove-shakespeare-portrait-for-lacking-diversity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This sucks

The US is part of the Anglosphere, m8. And Anglos don't leave their own to suffer.

You mean Israel + Europe vs. the rest ft. muslim 'children'

Where does Canada fit into this? Whos bitch are we?

>The Euro-Caliphate alliance vs the West
I'm ready

You invented Israel in the first place you mong

>US
>Anglosphere

Maybe in the 1800's

63%.

To get them the fuck out of Europe which is a notch above what the French did under Napoleon, by just abolishing ghettos.

No, UK is 53% declining. USA on the other hand is 96% and rising...really makes you think, huh?

Also, seeTalk about scapegoat!

>UK is 53% declining
The UK is something like 89% and you are 63%. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Cities with large population dense with niggers
Stupid fucking bong-head.

You are 63%. The pic was just to add emphasis. 63% is a changed demographic by this point. You can't and won't go back.

Anglosphere politics is no longer in sync, regarding israel...
US - neutral, pro in a month or so
UK - neutral
Can - neutral lean anti
Aus - neutral lean anti
Ireland - neutral lean anti
NZ - anti

So, yeah, the anglosphere alliance as it stands, is just pol fiction

You are 63%, and if you count your refugees that Merkel fingered herself with, that makes you right around 23% white.

Stop protecting your butthurt stupid snowflake shitty ass pissy feelings. Man up and take responsibility.

Do you know what Five Eyes is?

No, it doesn't make us 23% white. What the fuck are you on about you brainless cunt? I can only reiterate that we're 89% white. Europe as a whole is 91% white and 72% Christian in comparison to 63% white and 70% Christian in the US.

americans > brits any day of the week
you guys are cancer and killed off rhodesia and south africa

They were only fucking liveable because of us in the first place.

get fucked, wog

NOBODY FUCKS WITH THIS NATION

>Christian
Why is that relevant?

>Bongs
>89% white
You're fucking 23% like I just said so.

But South Africa thrived under Apartheid....?

youre gonna get fucked so hard

America is a fucking Jewish hellhole

>Why is that relevant?
Because Christianity has been the default religion of Europe and its children for more or less 1,500 years now?

>implying Shekelstein & Co. could successfully disrupt Anglo super friends

Is that a question or an answer?

Also, see present-day Germany

>bongs are 23% white
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
Just face the truth; the Anglosphere outwhites you burgers.

Russia joining Europe and the "Anglosphere?" I think it is time you had your diaper, or rather nappy, changed.

>Fighting and dying for the EU

Traitor get out.

the US is part of the anglosphere you dopey cunt. In fact it's more than half of it, proportionally.

What country do you think would launch a war to stop "another Hitler" ?

Basically the US has been the reason why multiculturalism has been forced down Europe's throat

We are sick and tired of your nigger worship culture

We are sick and tired watching of your half-breed mutant shit skin american

IF WE NUKE AMERICA

WHITE RACE WILL SURVIVE

I don't understand what point you are even trying to make. It was an answer but what has Germany got to do with anything? They're still statistically better off than the US in terms of demographics which is really your future in pragmatic terms.

>Basically the Jews has been the reason why multiculturalism has been forced down Europe's throat
Fixed that for you familam

But us Burgers FOUNDED the Anglosphere. Sure, the Bongs beat us in the revolution but look at them now. 23% white! Haha, should have stayed under American control!

You said Christanity is a default religion even though >70% of their population is polluted with SJW atheist filth.

This tourist in SK is speaking some truth.

based chink

Oh right. Yes, I know and France too. Many of the Eastern European and Mediterranean countries hog up the statistics on the Eurobarometer but Britain is still 70-something% Christian and I was counting the continent as a whole since 60 million vs 300 million isn't fair.

Though 300 million vs 700 million isn't too fair either.

>23%
There it is again.
Do you just make up statistics that reaffirm your retarded ass views and then meme yourself into believing them?
Sup Forums's finest echo chambers hard at work to stop you from thinking for yourself/looking at reality I guess...

> l-look, USA has all these blacks that have been part of the country for generations and generations!
> london is literally unrecognizable and its muslim mayor is leaving behind his cult tome for the next muslim mayor, but look at all those christian negroes in america!

Why do you fall for the bait? Heck, it's not even bait. It's just some stupid words I bundled together to make it sound like bait.

How dare you even call yourself part of the anglosphere when you lot are becoming the minority in your own countries ?

The American "Revolution" is a meme. It was a second English Civil War.

Anglos vs Anglos using English weapons. Your Founding Fathers spent most of their lives appealing for changes in British citizenship to be made.

Your president is literally a fucking nigger and has been for the last 8 years. What is a mayor to a president?

You know what else is sad? London, as a city, is only 3% less white than America is as a country.

seeWait, what's the demographics for London?

>mfw we shitpost too hard and fast track Cold War 2.0

Don't try and pull the wool over our eyes Chaim.

60% white.

>Muh JEW

Let's Talk about 61.6% WHITE AMERICA

majority of white women backstabbing white men

(such as "woman has rights over her own body"
so she can do whatever her own body
women body is now "public property"

a "public property" Sharing with nigger/mestizo)

America white women produce half-breed mutant
so that half-breed mutant join BLM , with hated for whitty

every single one of white boi castrated

so they can be faggot cuckold who want provide non-white baby

all the masters and bureaucrat living in gated society
all the tax money either going to public pension
or some sort of political science project
a project nobody won't see the outcome

FACT is Simple , You are Slave

And Master said "It's not enough , Let make white men life miserable"

Master gonna take away white wife and social dignity from YOU (and every america white men)

Who do you think forced britains hand?

Wew.

>Basically the US has been the reason why multiculturalism has been forced down Europe's throat

What a load of old bollocks.

Back in the day, the USA was all about being a "melting pot" where you could keep superficial elements of your culture but you were obliged to assimilate. It was just an observation, a byproduct of the old "American dream". It was never a policy that was intentionally pushed forward.

The concept of multiculturalism as a goal is relatively new, only a few short decades old. It was born in the EU.

congratulations, the US would still wipe you little faggot shit heads out lol.

>60% and declining
China 95% Han
Taiwan 90% Han
S.korea 90ish Korean
Japan 98% jap
We've been doing good without diversity, ahmed

SLIDE

>Taiwan 90%
What's the minority?

Aborigines and foreigner labours, but aborigines have assimilated well that we don't see much difference and live peacefully among each other

It will be
>Jews
>White people killing each other so that immigration will be pushed

You know where the melting pot stuff originates from?

A play.

In Britain.

As much as I'd like to agree (merely for the Eternal Anglo memes), unfortunately it's true.

It's a play constructed by yours truly - The Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)

Kind of doesn't mean anything when only one of those cities is even remotely relevant

Yeah, you're right. You're already 63%. What's the point in even trying now?

“I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
― Adolf Hitler

Maybe, but you're delusional if you think uk is any different at this point.

By the way hav you hard of the tavistock institute?

89% isn't a changed demographic. 63% is. The UK is different by 26%.

But we are different. We have a history, a tangible culture, a race. You don't.

>By the way hav you hard of the tavistock institute?
No I haven't

Please say hi to sadiq " suckdick kang" khan for us, even the mayor of your capital city is a filthy paki, you aren't much diffrent really

I'm not from London. But again. 89% isn't a changed demographic and a mayor is nothing to a president.

I'd insult Taiwan but you're an irrelevant shithole. What even happens there?

Look it up. A lot of what you blame the Jews for is actually caused by people like tavistock, Frankfurt school, cfr, etc.

>America is in the anglosphere
>America supports israel
fuck outta here m8

>America VS Bongolia

Oh no, we might have to kick your ass for the third time in a row

NHS mental care help or am I looking at the wrong thing?

You'd be essentialy taking on the whole world just for the sake of your overlords in Israel and you'd get fucked.

Guess what the filthy paki of yours is going for next time ? Yep, PM.
We might be irrelevant but at least we won't have to deal with mudslimes and rapefugees, nothing much is going on here, thanks for your concern Ahmed

You don't have to deal with them because your quality of life isn't much better than theirs.

>This is what Americans actually believe

You lost a defensive war. We invaded your Capital, and went back home because we had done everything we wanted to. No amount of victories in battles could save you from our power.

Emancipating the Jew. Never forget.
>1806
>worst year ever

It doesn't matter , faggot

Master already decide it

Master said "It's not enough , Let make white men life miserable"

Master gonna take away white wife and social dignity from YOU (and every america white men)

Israel already eats Arabs for breakfast. It's not like Eurabia could put up much of a fight.

Your english is already worse than your life virgin faggot.

Can't deny that, our quality of life is no where as sophisticated as yours, but at least we are stable and everyone's against mass immigration

Neither have I. I live 2 miles away from the Scottish border in Northumberland and I've never seen one in the last year I don't know.

reason.com/blog/2016/06/01/yale-students-tell-english-profs-to-stop

Yale Students Demand Removal of White Authors from Curriculum

spectator.org/upenn-students-remove-shakespeare-portrait-for-lacking-diversity/

UPenn Students Remove Shakespeare Portrait for Lacking Diversity

Better than "nigger worship" americabong

>Jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded

Good for you, but careful tho, they are coming for your sheeps

That's more a Welsh thing. The Scottish cook sheeps into haggis, the Welsh fuck them but I will do.

Sheepshagging of varying degrees can be found in all celtic lands.

You're gonna say Israel you dumb fucking sheep shagger, but they were the only country supporting South Africa and Rhodesia

Get out schlomo

No argument there. I tend to stay on the English side of the border unless absolute necessary. Like cheaper land and allotments.

>wahh you stated a literal fact that must make you a jew

kys Muhammad al-Britani

It's a fact but you're still a jew so gtfo.