Sup Forums is finally warning up to Jews

>Sup Forums is finally warning up to Jews
Now we just need to work on that Holocaust denial

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4
strawpoll.me/11976780/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With Jews you WIN!

honestly jews are pretty based. I can't think of a single thing they've done wrong.

Fuck off kikes

honestly jews are pretty based. I can't think of a single thing they've done wrong.

I love Jews. Theyre good people

>>Sup Forums is finally warning up to Jews

No, we're not.

Fuck you fucking kikes

Fuck every single one of you

honestly Jews are pretty based. I can't think of a single thing they've done wrong.

hillary lost, get over it.

It's a good thing the holocaust didn't happen, I love jews

Jews are trolling the middle east. Good.

Jews are jewing the media as usual. Everybody needs a niche.

Jews are trying to promote multi culturalism so people don't kick them out again. Common sense.

Jews pose as white people by changing their names to blend in as sleeper agents. I would do it too.

Overall jews are good for your economy as long as you control them.

hahaha

you Jews....

>I can't think of a single thing they've done wrong.
>I can't think of a single thing they've done wrong.

the holocaust is propaganda to justify another bullshit trade war (WW2)

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is an zionist Israeli shekel counting board.

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4

Sure we are. We also really like niggers, love immigration, and want the government to take our guns.

No it does not.
It's just some proxies and idiots who have fallen.
strawpoll.me/11976780/r

It's warming not warning

Just a reminder that all Trump's cabinet picks were done completely by this Jew. The entire presidency will be the most Jewishly owned in the history of America. Sup Forums will defend this.

i'd rather have a jew in the garden than 10 muslims in the bedroom

It was horrible, and Im ashamed of the part of Sup Forums that denied those events.
How can we ever make it up to them?

im a portuguese jew, and i love normal jews, but hate the globalist jews. thats what pol is like now

Honestly, Jews are pretty based. I can't think of a single thing they've done wrong.

Jews are great, they drive our economy and lead our scientific discovery. We need to be focusing on the real threat to the world, globalism, not judaism.

Sup Forums never hated the jews. It was just an edgy meme. Deep down everyone knows that jews are doing what's best for humanity.

J-Jew's did nothing wrong? On Sup Forums? What timeline is this?

We have to throw George soros in a volcano while yelling "hooknose hooknose go away, no more oy vey!" And that expels all Jews from this dimension.

too bad you're getting both

Throw our own even better Holocaust! With blackjacks and hooker!

na nigga, our shieldmaiden listhaug is strengthening the walls. Even with all the shit our news and swedish politicians is giving her.