Where can I meet a conservative girl?

Is there any sort of dating site for conservatives to meet at? Not Christian Mingle -- I am a Jew -- just asking if there is a general site to meet conservative women at that is Sup Forums recommended.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jdate

JOIN FORMATION COMRADE

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Match, eHarmony...

Good luck...

Too many liberal Jews on Jdate....Want a site only for conservative people. I guess there are none?

Thanks for the suggestion....

You don't have to be lonely.

There is nothing. You have to physically walk to a rural area and talk to a girl there.

farmersonly.com

Charity fundraisers.

>farmersonly
Lol, it actually exists.

Eh instead of going to a specialized site that attracts weirdos, go to a regular dating site and look for qts there

talk to diner girls when you rural projects

I'm working on it m8

>MAKEAMERICADATEAGAIN (.) COM

*when you have rural projects. i try to eat dinner at this one diner in mesquite nv when i have a project there.

maybe one day ill bring her home

Just convert.

Convert to christianity, or catholicism or even islam, and meet a girl there.

About 90% of jews these days are (((cultural))) jews who don't give a shit about traditionalism

Just hop on a lifeboat and get off that sinking ship. You people had a good run

Good conservative girls don't reek of desperation like liberal women do, thus conservative girls do not feel compelled to join dating sites

I'm going to start doing this to random group photos.

wherewhitepeopledate .com

>conservative girl
ayyy lmao I post here but I'm afraid of you guys so I won't probably meet any of you in real life

I'm also a filthy mutt (half-Jap, half-Anglo-Irish) and I don't talk politics in real life.

post pics

A woman who is in love with you will change herself for you. By the end of your courtship she will have whatever political beliefs you do.

At the synagogue. J girls that go to synagogues are into traditions and raising a family and are friendlier towards conservative values. Stay away from the J party girls and atheists, those are most likely liberals and SJWs.

This is what worked for me at least.

you are just getting one

Lots of them in my state.

The best way to meet women is to just be active socially by going out often and meeting new people.

Dating sites are a waste of time. All the women there are used up or damaged. clearance section women.

join a recreational sports team for adults. people who played sports their whole lives and crave it into adulthood typically aren't pieces of shit. Also, she'll likely be in good shape.

(You)
(You)
>50% nip
>50% anglo/potatonigger
Too bad girls like that are basically impossible to find in real life.

>love
Not sure I can let myself feel that again. I agree with the idea, but I don't know where to even find one to start working on.

Socially active, where? People here are antisocial as fuck and I don't want to pick up some bar slut.

Fuck, I missed it.

what is a good region in your country to take my wife wine-tasting and sight-seeing?

I got you, senpai

Isn't Mendoza good at producing Malbec wines?

not in west

Any given Israeli settlement in the West Bank?

the south or deep midwest

>Caring about a woman's political views

Why does Sup Forums do this. If you want to focus on anything, focus on finding a virgin. Women don't have political views and just parrot whatever the men around them think.

there are a lot of good Malbecs from Argentina. You guys aren't too shabby at producing them, either. It may be the only grape that does well in the regions.

You will never "find" a conservative girl. You have to find one young and redpill her yourself.

>>

Hello, plebbit.

Stormfront

Shekels.com

Again, fuck off back to /r9k/. We don't need you worthless beta male autists. You will be the first trash we shove into the ovens.

Pretty qt desu.

That's not an argument. I posted clear data sets. If you want to be a white knight nationalist and pretend that on le day of the rope, you'll purge people with proper moral values, have at it, but don't expect people to cater to your stupidity.

Sexual liberation was horrible for society, and there's a massive risk to dating/marrying non-virgins.

Enjoy sleeping next to meat flaps tonight.

>Argentina is actually white

>tfw you will never have a qt conservative gf

Why even live anons?

>Where can I meet a conservative girl?

>girl
>conservative

don't exist, only if with some BIG FUCKING baggage, like being raped by niggs, or some shit like that

your only hope is to find some liberal girl and to indoctrinate her to switch the side

Proper moral values? Tss. You're far more ignorant than I thought. If you actually believe that nonsense you're spouting there truly is no hope for you. It would seem you'll have to learn the hard way.

Go to church and you will find one

/thread

girls are naturally conservative. they all want a strong man with strong values. they're all naturally attracted to the mother role and want to stay at home and serve you and nurture children. it's in their dna. it's their purposeful role and it's what will make them happy.

>tss

Great argument, now go back to MAGAposting on r/theDonald.

>white

Go to texas and drive through small towns, stop at every diner with hot conservative waitresses until you are married

Church

The south and heart land.

Blackpeoplemeet.com

don't go on a website. conservative women are everywhere if you leave the city.

hey we're not all autists on here

My uncle is married to a hot Argentinian girl with blue eyes, and her mom is like 49 and she's still fucking hot. GIBS ME DAT ARGENTIAN WOMEN

Dude, you mentioned this to me before. Awesome. Totally do it!

Go to the middle east or try and find a middle eastern girl, most are really conservative. My wife is Lebanese (christian)and shes very conservartive. You've got to be light skinned though, they wont marry you if you have a darker skin color, its a social status thing. Im lucky because ima really light skinned spic that everyone thinks is syrian. My wife and i both studied nursing together in college, and we got married 6 months after meeting each other. The middle easterners raise their women right, just make sure they have a father and that hes present because then shell just turn out like an american slut. Btw if you do marry a middle eastern girl get ready to have a lot of kids. I have 6 and my wife still wants to have more. Oh and ME chicks exercise a lot and know that nobody likes fat chicks or wants their wife to get fat, and most are pretty sexy not just the body but their accents too).

Dats racist

Also:
>Italians are not white.