ITT:

Only countries that have never lost a war may post here.

>WHERE MY BURGER BROS AT

Other urls found in this thread:

iwar.org.uk/military/resources/aspc/text/excur/pvn2.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In b4 "muh we raided the White House". You lost lobster backs face it.

Vietnam.

O Canada

our home and native land

When did Canada become a country again?

Canada is still a colony LMAOOOO

TRUE PATRIOT LOVE IN ALL THY SONS COMMAND!

Checking in.

Bait.

Saged.

What is Vietnam?

1812 was a stalemate.

we lost vietnam after we literally left.

Vietnam

>after we literally left

Exactly. You don't accomplish your stated goals of going to war = you lose the war.

Brazil never loose a war.

>Holding onto a 240 by the barrel like that

I shiggy diggy

But apparently you still loose at English.

>objective is to stop the enemy
>leave

>Jealousy of failed nations
American Masterrace reporting in

here's a (you)

i have no idea what to post

>Our objective is the independence of South Vietnam and its freedom from attack. We will do everything necessary to reach that objective, and we will do only what is absolutely necessary.
>iwar.org.uk/military/resources/aspc/text/excur/pvn2.htm

Here's our stated aims, which we accomplished easily up to the Paris Peace Accords and Nixon's resignation, after which everything went to fucking shit. So, I feel safe in concluding that we lost the war and failed to achieve our stated aims AFTER we left, and after Nixon was forced to resign and we could never drum up any more support for South Vietnam, who was eventually overrun after we weren't there to beat North Vietnamese ass.

You'd know this if you weren't a memeing fucking canadian who probably comes to every one of these threads to throw >vietnam in the face of Americans, who by all rights should be the recognized winners of the war but got fucked in the ass by hippies and retarded liberals who don't understand why we make war in the first place.

lol, OP is so full of shit

I'm ok with that.

Yo

we probably would have been able to do it too but Nixon was forced to resign and wasn't able to follow through on his promise to the South Vietnamese government to continue an air campaign against the NV if they decided to attack again.

We genuinely only lost Vietnam because of Watergate.

The Kingdom of Christ is the only one that never lost a war.
Praise him my brothers in Christ.

>Our objective is the independence of South Vietnam and its freedom from attack
>South Vietnam falls

You can spin this any which way you want, and I understand exactly what you're saying. You're just wrong.

?

We won that war it was just politically unpopular to continue

Yup our forefathers just sprung out of the ground in 1867, that's some Trudeau as fuck logic there, Burger

I'm here to formally recognize that my country has lost a war. Several infact.

Why are Americans posting in this thread?
>we were winning the war clearly but then we lost at the last second, therefor it was a victory.
by that logic then the ussr won the space race

The point is you lost.
You can name it any which way, but you failed to achieve your objectives. Who cares man, America kicked ass during the Vietnam war (and most wars, really) even if it fucked up a lot of your vets

you can't post here you lost a war with emus

actually, god's army got fucked over by iron chariots once.

But I'm objectively not wrong in anything that I'm saying, and I'd like to see you try and explain why I'm wrong.

>American
>only countries who have never lost a war may post

Are you mentally retarded?

I'm not saying we won you mongoloid, I'm saying we only lost because we LITERALLY left and stopped giving a shit.

USSR DID win the space race, tho?

Heretic, your house will be sacked like Constantinople.

This thread again...

The only thing I find funny anymore are the Burgers who post here unironically.

Vietnam
Civil War

meanwhile Canada is sitting at a cool 100%
good luck breaking that record on the day of the leaf, history gives us the edge

I don't have to explain why reality went a certain way to get you to believe it, you're just an idiot if you don't understand why you left and why you didn't bother invading North Vietnam.

You pussyfooted away from a conflict that was going nowhere if it wasn't going to go to shit with possible Chinese intervention anyway.

Depends what you're definition of the Space Race was and what contrived goals you set for it.

First satellite and first man into space is my criteria, but apparently going to the moon was the ultimate objective for some countries.

of course we lost, but it doesn't really matter. The point of this thread is obviously to bait out replies, but if it were serious the spirit of it would be in highlighting our martial prowess and our near invincibility in war. Vietnam gets a pass imo because we literally fucked shit up, practically won the war, then for political reasons we gave up.

Fucking iron

>why you didn't bother invading North Vietnam.

maybe it's because not invading North Vietnam was a part of our stated aims :^)

New Zealand Reporting

Planting flag on moon is dickwaving.

Taking a picture from surface of Venus takes some skill.

Just one picture though. The atmo trashed the probe.

>never lost a war
You lost the most important war - war with yourself.

>your wrong Sup Forums BTFO
I honestly hate fucking Canadians.

Battles , we've lost some.

Wars , we've always shown up fashionably late and fukt shit up

Inb4 rice farmers with Ak meme

Um when your infrastructure is shit and you're still a third world nation when we leave and go home to our awesome America, nothing personal but , you lost kiddo

Canada reporting in.

we really take after the spirit of our father country in this respect Tbh

Maybe invading the North is what would have accomplished your stated aims, but too bad one side was too much of a bitch and didn't want the results :^)

>We have a goal of eliminating the cancer in your body from spreading to your arm by stopping it at your shoulder. Now we're going to remove what's stopping it and see what happens

These threads are always full of leafs.

Lrn to lo(o)se tranny

>fight war of aggression
>lose
>heh.. didn't want to win in the first place kiddo

You lost war of 1812 and Vietnam get out of our thread!!! Reeeeeeeeeeee

And maybe going home and giving our soldiers rest and continuing the war from the air would have also completed our stated aims with less effort and liberal whining but a certain someone got kicked out of office before he could follow through :^)

Hi m8s

ie lost

Medkit has your country EVER EVEN FOUGHT IN A WAR?

your post is really spicy, what's the recipe?

>canadians actually think they won 1812

top lmao

>And maybe going home and giving our soldiers rest and continuing the war from the air would have also completed our stated aims with less effort and liberal whining but a certain someone got kicked out of office before he could follow through

Quit your whining and take your defeat like a man. Fifty thousand dead so you can bitch and moan? Shut the fuck up.

DELET THIS

You tried to invade canada and gained no land, you lost.

I hate these filthy neutrals

With enemies you know where they stand, but with neutrals? Who knows... It sickens me

Can't lose if you don't fight

I'd say you should take your own loss like a man, your pathetic grovelling and bitching after being exposed as literally retarded is getting pretty pathetic tbqhwyf

The US lost Red Cloud's War. To savages.

We may have lost the battle of Vietnam but we won the war. Our naval ships port there to this day.

RARE FLAG

Rare

this is top tier delusion m8

HOLY SHIT I WAS LOOKING FOR YOUR FLAG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second try,

DELET THIS

Fight war of agression, fail to invade country, lose war.
That's where your wrong kiddo.

You didn't expose shit, you're under the impression that cutting and running isn't the same as losing. It is.

Didn't have the balls to take on China and you certainly didn't have the balls to combat a wave of demonstrations and pacifist views.

>vietnam
don't think you know what lost means

>60000 enemy casualties
>0 (ZERO) friendly casualties
>""""""""""lost""""""""""
lol ok

this is a fair loss. Probably the best one posted in this thread, and the only one worth mentioning.

I didn't say anywhere that we didn't lose at the end of the day you colossal faggot who is genuinely dumber than I, please check yourself before you shrek yourself next time you're talking to your superiors, filthy canadian scum

>She will rape you at close range

How do vietnamese women compare to average chinese ones?

>I didn't say anywhere that we didn't lose at the end of the day you colossal faggot who is genuinely dumber than I

Then there's no fucking reason to even be replying to me right now.

How can you lose a civil war? Especially since secession failed.

We lost the civil war tho

THAT MAGAZINE THOUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2.8 million more votes
>only 30 fewer electoral districts

""""lost""""

>USA never lost Vietnam
It was basically a white peace, and the KDR was like 50:1 so the gooks didn't really feel like they won

Except I just wanted to highlight how stupid you are as a person by exposing you as a retard who literally cannot read.

N O T A W A R
O
T
A
W
A
R

Well the retards lost the Civil War.
Sup Forums Americans are almost all retarded.
Hence you can say America lost the Civil War on Sup Forums.

LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF

How can you not? When you are at war with yourself, you always win, but you also always lose. It's just math.

America has a bigger army than Canada.

LITTLE

20rnd mags were standard until a couple years into vietnam

Why the fuck do I see non American flags itt

>didn't achieve your objective
>"""""""""""""""""""""won"""""""""""""""""""""
Yeah, right.

God damn is it tiny though.