I am a captain who owns a sea worthy fishing vessel...

I am a captain who owns a sea worthy fishing vessel. Should i navigate the poles to see if there are 33 other continents beyond? I have a feeling we are all being lied to.

Bump

You need hands, supplies, and time my friend. Also the skill to navigate and negotiate.

Why not?

Pick me up from the coast as you go past lad. I'll bring my thinkpad and some loud

After you grab him you think you can swing down to the gulf of Mexico and pick me up? I have a playstation and weed I can bring.

Invade Tuvalu

Godspeed

I was thinking about leaving port in June. It's a 112' saltwater fishing trawler with plenty of room. I do need atleast 2 engineers and preferably atleast 1 guy who knows IT tho... the maritime satellite internet terminal would need continuous maintenance. I would like to send daily updates to /pol. I am being serious.

You're larping. Maritime satellite internet terminals require almost no maintenance. Also they work poorly close to the poles.

t. Marine Engineer.

I have no discernible skills.
i have never been on a boat in my life
I cant do IT or engineering work
Hell i grew up in Kansas.

But ive always dreamed of a life at sea. Take me with you and i will swab the deck, cook, or do whatever menial task you need of me.

"Also they work poorly close to the poles. " I know... that is why i would like to have one in my crew.

sadly its illegal to go to the south pole, not to speak of the 50 meter high ice wall. However, going to the southern edges of the pacific ocean might give some results.

no but I will join you on the quest to get tuval island under our control

I know and i don't care. Not coming back might be a very real possibility. I am aware of that.

Don't do it. You will not survive.

I would join if I had time. I have a mechanical engineering degree, and I've crewed the US Brig Niagara for two weeks this summer.

W8. Who says it is illegal to go there and most of all why?

Lurker bump

Please come by california and take me with you

I live on the coast and I've dreamed of glorious adventure my whole life

I know plenty of sea shanties we can sing

True that, you cant have motley crew of adventurers without sea shanties

I can play the Jew's Harp, so clearly you cant sail without me.

A map with magnetic lines of the earth is releasing somewhere in 2017 (theyre still working on mapping all airports and stuff), this might be usefull if you want to know how to navigate of the magnetic grid (all your other continents are outside of our magnetic lines, so you cant navigate there on a compass)

Kings bounty, 3rd map archipelagia

Damn, i nostalgiad all over myself

There is an opening west of California

Its signed in the Antarctic Treaty (1959). Only for controlled scientific experiments or monitored visits (you can only visit antarctica from S-America or Australia, and not go very far on the "continent").

Thank you very much.

Shiber me timbers I'm a ripe old sea urchin ya barnacle, swing by ye old port of Norfolk VA and picks me ups, I got makers mark and lots of blowup dolls me heartee. No completed can be trip without a real sea bloke loike meself.

What would give you the idea that there are 33 other continents in the first place?

My original plan was to set course heading south, along western europe and the northern coasts of Africa. When reaching Sierra Leone, i would cross the ocean and head towards Argentina.

I am willing to pickup seriously interested people in the US, but they must locate themselves on the east-coast then. It would also require me to redraw my plans: instead of going south immediately, i'll head north for iceland and greenland first and then head south again along the canadian and us coast.

From that point on its onwards to argentina and after that... southwards only without any detours.

Do you lot actually believe if some governing entity were able to obscure the existence of a flat earth, you would somehow be granted this "divine" info of there being 33 extra continents? Why would you believe it?

Southern edge of the pacific, only this gate is probably not locatable by compass (it probably will start to act weird when you get beyond Hawaii)

Do it!!!!!!

what's to stop you from raping us all?

How many blokes can your fishing vessel accommodate?
How much money would we need? What about food, tp, supplies, gasoline?

>Missing Dutch Fishing Vessel Found Shipwrecked on Antarctic Coast

I expect americans to bring along their firearms.

I support you OP, if i had no debt i would join and bring firepower and do menial tasks. But be careful of your plan to post on Sup Forums everyday. If there really is some top secret shit in Antarctica and you get close, (((they))) will be hunting you if you give your location away.

What are your motives to go from Africa to South America?

Not sure there are 33 other continents, however like many others, I think its plausible the earth is flat and came to that conclusion trying to debunk the flat earth. And for me, its at least as plausible as the bs Nasa is putting out.

I'm a pretty decent bear hunter. Bring me

When are you planing on beginning your voyage? Do you have some sort of time table set up?

I'd love to go myself, but with no skills I'd be just a burden. Plus I still got a chance at life here in the States, as long as I don't flunk out of college that is.

The vessel can easily accomodate 12 people. More if i throw in a few matrasses.

As for food, medicine and other supplies... we won't be fishing so the storage compartment can be filled to the brim with supplies. I am currently calculating the costs. I think i will be able to finance it myself. I, however, have no idea how many miles are between the ice-wall and the nearest lands beyong the pole... it's a bit of a gamble, yes.

I will make another thread in about a week or so. I will then give an email adress on which interested people can reach me.

Youre gonna need someone to sacrifice incase things go wrong, but since niggers on the ocean isnt a good idea i think im the next best thing (leaf).

this has potential

godspeed on Sup Forums's magnificent journey

Jokes aside, I literally would do this + already on the east coast.

May I join you?

There's nothing there you dumbasses.

ah, the implication of being at sea.

"What are your motives to go from Africa to South America?"

I will be picking up a very special passenger in Argentina. It's a must.

There's something there.

If you guys do this I will make OC fanart.

Oh yeah I've been through there

Can I ask a question that may seem simple.
Do you personally subscribe to a flat plane theroy yourself?
>I mean, I'm no navigator myself and the concept seems trivial to myself. I'm on to think most of this is pretty trivial.
But, wouldn't most European sailors and pilots be crossing through the top of the Hudson Bay and Nova Scotia before they reach, say Miami?

Don't fall off the edge!

topkek

Then I would directly go to Argentina, then American east coast towards the summer gate. I'm 90% sure its confirmed that theres nothing but icewall anywhere near Africa.
This map looks pretty accurate to me

Not much you can do at sea other than sit around and get raped. That being said, I'm in.

>mail order bride minus shipping and handling

In that case I'm a licensed marine engineer with 15 years experience in the Bering Sea. Post a few pics of your vessel.

Damn I missed this.
Not only do I have 20+ years IT experience but I'm also a former dish installer

In 1986 i met a fellow who claimed to have sailed beyond antarctica and he told me stories in such detail that it always nagged me in the back of my head. Mind you, this was way before the internet and the flat earth theories gaining popularity.

About 2 years ago i came across a flat earth docu on youtube and practically everything mentioned made sense and closely resembled the stories told to me in 86. I think something just snapped, and now i want to find out.

Pick me up I'll meet you by the river

Where did he claim he went? like from where did he approach Antarctica. And do you know with who or what mission he did that?

It would be so fucking awesome if other continents really did lie beyond our known world

unfortunately there is no way a secret that big would stay kept

Can I come?

There are a lot of details i simply can't publish yet mate. Security isn't something i am light on. Most details will be shared verbally in argentina. For now, only broad strokes im afraid.

Oh my god please tell me in detail.

Hell yeah! I'm also a Captain of a ship and have thought of doing the same thing. Problem is, my ship is a mere 13' and motorless. Just can't seem to get the babes to board... I do look professional in the Capt's hat.

so, we goin on a suicide trip to antarctica?
sign me up, you can pick me up on the coast m80

I would need more detail than that before I go to argentina

otherwise i have navigation and sailing experience and am ready to be picked up along the way

Aye, and after that, think you can sail down over to the deserts of the border? I'll be your shipmate.

>13' and motorless
my lifeboat is bigger

And maybe thats why we are talking about it?

This is Sup Forums, where people LARP constantly just for the (you)s. If you want anybody competent aboard your vessel you need to provide verification that the vessel is seaworthy and capable of making the journey.

Tell us exactly what you friend told you in 1986. Did he mention a hollow earth instead of a flat earth. I believe there is a hidden civilization ( Gog and Magog) living under those huge mountains according to my research. I am talking about 1000 of billions of people living under those mountains/ snow hence why all the elite is worried of the 'climate change'

do speak and pick me up make a thread when your going to go

Im down for an adventure. I have no marketable skills but if you pick me up on the east side of canada i can bring enough moonshine for everyone. I also have no fear of the sea so dont expect me to beg you to turn around if were headed for the eye of the storm.

Im also interested in this story from 1986

We're literally going to the "ends of the earth", who cares about your verification bullshit.
He will have crossed an ocean to get to east coast US.

I guess i can tell a bit more, because i don't think he's still alive. He was a remarkably short guy with very pale skin (almost transparant?) and bright red hair. I would have guessed him at around 65 years of age. Around 1986 i met him in a cafe in Aarhus, Denmark. Where he was about to leave port the next day.

What he basically told me was that he originally lived beyond the poles and ended up on "our side" by mistake. When he tried to get back they apparently mistook him for someone else and made hostile manouvres against him, forcing him to head north. Ending up with us.

This story always stayed with me, but i always brushed it off as a joke or maybe the ramblings of a drunk. But after having seen the flat earth docu's... it just fits his story so perfectly, that i cant just brush it of as bullshit anymore.

>the next best thing to niggers is leafs

wew but true

Stop by the coast of Washington and I'll tag along. I'll bring my PS2, gunners, and my fleshlight (i'm willing to share)

>inb4 Captain user and his autistic crew crash in an iceberg

F

So have you already figured out what youre gonna do about the people he encountered when he tried to go back? (since he came from there and wasnt led through)

I think Jews have lied us all, entire human life is a lie , we are living in Jew matrix with no hope of coming out, i hope some one from outside world comes and saves human species from Evil Jew race

sure, go for it buddy

I got a straw hat & strong conviction i can bring.

I know IT, I am in germany, can we meet, i can travel to netherlands any time

That is one of the reasons why we will be heading out for Argentina first. Can't divulge more atm mate.

>ice(((berg)))

MODS MODS MODS

THE FLAT EARTHERS ARE POSTING AGAIN!

>W8. Who says it is illegal to go there and most of all why?

Because Jew race will monitor us and kill us

This guy thinks there are still (you)s, cmon tryn keep up

at first I thought I was looking at a unique shotgun pattern that circled the bullseye

Don't fall off the edge!

I understand, I am not gonna apply for the trip, but ive ben researching the earth for almost 3 years now, and think I can help.

yeah go ahead, retard

Did he say anything about what it's like up there?

I am tall and fair skinned, plus a linguist. Will make friends with the nordic aliens. If not then I'll just evaporate those fuckers with my suppressed tech.

Yes he did actually! What most people dont consider here is that the people on the other side of the ice-wall are just as oblivious to us as we are to them. They are not allowed to cross the barrier either. Our part looks like an icy wilderness to them as theirs does to us. He also litteraly refered to our part as middle-earth! (i kid you not)

aaaaand you just blew my mind.
Would maybe tie in with the "we live in the hollow earth" theory.
Did he speak about specific continents and/or goverments from "outer earth"?

You'd better be prepared to kill a man, because where your going pirates are going to try to destroy you physically and take your shit.

Anyone competent enough to be of use on the journey will have enough funds to meet the vessel in Argentina. You have no idea how much the fuel cost to 'swing by and pick someone up' is on a vessel of that size.

I wanna come with you