What happens when we die, Sup Forums?

What happens when we die, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExL4tbwA7FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You wake up and a jewish man hands you the bill for using his VR program.

Seems like races generally either have nice women or nice men.

Armenians
>hot ladies
>ugly lads

Negroes
>virile bucks
>homely wenches

Asians
>almost decent gals
>hideous goblin guys

Northwest Europeans are the only race where both sexes are generally attractive.

Her ass looks nice there, she actually looks human in this picture.
Where did it go so wrong?

Depends on if you've trusted in the Holy Spirit, Jesus and God. Else you're fucked

As you can see, check 'em

You go to the Halls of Amenti until its time to come back

I don't know.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Great War or apocalypse comes soon so we will all find out!

>checking your own digits

Absolutely disgusting

I belive I also received digits. I do like Jesus though.

I get digg in butt with Kim 24/7 :DDDDDDDD

Congratulations you don't find men attractive

>Inspiring others to remember a tradition you see rarely these days on here

Being a leaf? Disgusting.

who knows but einstein was pretty smart so i'll just defer to him

Nothing, I imagine

Your brain slowly goes through it's death cycle, people who have died and come back/close to death describe it as seeing your whole life flash before your eyes and like every second is an entirety. Then darkness. you slowly seep into the dark, losing consciousness

The end

Our fate awaits us

this

You can dick around on the Astral for a while (The fun option), or you can go into the Light. The first thing there is the Life Review, where you see your entire life through the eyes of everyone you've interacted with - You experience every positive thing you've ever done, and also every violent, hurtful, or otherwise shitty thing (Eternal Torment-fags take note, there is such a thing as justice and a just God). Then you go through a lot of enlightened bullshit and eventually reincarnate, and do the whole thing over again. This has been verified by NDEs and past-life recall experiences all over the world, which all report more or less the same thing. It's also extremely redpilled - If you fail to take care of your Volk and Nation in this life, you will suffer the consequences in the next, while if you build a civilization to last a thousand years you will personally reap the benefits.

that's not kimn that's salma hayek

You are liberated (moksha) and become one with the infinite, supreme Self (God, Brahma, Krishna, etc.) or you are reincarnated because you are not ready yet for perfect unity with the divine.

we're just a genetic experiment all made up by alien advanced races
nothing happens
there is no god
it's the most realistic explication
you will never see your ancestors again
we're nothing to them, observing us from distance and filling their research datalinks with our pathetic daily life experiences

>youtube.com/watch?v=ExL4tbwA7FQ