I just explained everything to my parents (who made me into a mixed subhuman). EVERYTHING

I just explained everything to my parents (who made me into a mixed subhuman). EVERYTHING.

Miscegenation is sinful degeneracy, historical successes of ethnically homogeneous versus multicultural societies, how diversity destroys social cohesion. I explained to them how I feel like I have no identity and how they both helped further the destruction of both of their races.

My mom is crying right now. She thinks I hate her for ruining my life (I don't hate her but she did ruin my life).

Did I fuck up Sup Forums?

Pic related is a chart where I make a convincing argument for me being white even though I'm really not.

You went full autist. Family is all you have in the end.

How did your father reat?

react*

Apologize to your mother you ungrateful shit.

he probably feels the same but doesn't show the emotion. They're conservatives but it's a "muh civic nationalism" episode.

Yeah she thinks I'm suicidal and mad at her for conceiving me

I probably will later on

>has irish ancestors
You would've been a subhuman regardless.

disgraceful

kek
Sorry Lithuaniabro, you're stuck with me

It's probably a troll post.
But I suppose there are people who would do this.
I mean, what do you expect your parents to do about your birth?

May as well convert from racism to culturism, so you don't accidentally kill yourself.

How are you not feeling like absolute shit for hurting your mom's feelings so bad she is crying? You owe that woman everything.

I'm 100% serious. Not sure what I expected but I think she had a suspicion of my beliefs. I've considered that second thing you said about culturism but I know ignoring race is morally wrong.
I thought you guys hated coal burners wtf

christ this is cringe as fuck

coal burner or not she is still your mother and still white have some respect people make mistakes

Cuck. All parents want is for their kids to be honest to them. This is how I feel.
I was respectful about it. Explain to me how I can make coming out as a race realist more respectful faggot.

There are some things you can't say to the people who raised you.

you don't explain shit to them, that's how
just hide your anger try to change your ideology or something in my book you're still half white, at least not a nigger

APOLOGIZE!

Well you can't do anything about your race, if you voted for Trump at least you'd be better than a fucking leftist. There won't be any right wing deathsquads anytime soon like Sup Forums would like so why give a shit? Just don't have kids with a white girl.

True, I feel somewhat bad. Is there any way I can spin this into some sort of elaborate prank?

Just apologize. Life is a gift!

I am culturally white and like white girls but don't want to be hypocritical which is partially why I'm having this identiy crisis and why I took it out on my parents. When you are raised in a household whiter than the average wigger rich kid that listens to "muh dab and muh whip" you start to feel conflicted.

I think I bought into the RWDS too much, I genuinely believe it.

No one can be a good nazi without acceptant that Iranians are aryans.

I like you, so I'm going to explain something to you that I probably shouldn't.

You see, ultimately it's our job to stop you from fucking our kin, not your job to not pursue them. Play by the rules and look after yourself and your family, and expect whitey to do the same.

just don't go to europe and find a mixed or slightly mixed gf and you're good

Good job. The first step to being more than just a red pill fag is to be honest with the people around you. Keep going and you will be liberated from the limits set on you.

I'm a mut but the norwegian part are all from the same region.

You have to go back another two generations to find a foreigner on my tree, which was a woman from Scandinavia but the immigration records don't say which country she was from, just the port origin (which was Swedish at the time).

Interesting. It appears you have problems and the fact that you seek approval from Sup Forums only cements your need for counseling.

If you lack identity, identify with the nation state or your religion. Honestly, you shouldn't be such a cock to your mother. You're an autistic ideolog.

>but I know ignoring race is morally wrong

You'll have full genetic engineering in a couple decades, so why care?

Cultures are far more important for societal function.

Your gypsy grandparents would have been next in line after the Jews.

Fuck off OP you degenerate, your genes are tainted

I have pure english and norwegian genes all the way back.

Op you make me feel lucky to be 100% dutch

Way to disrespect your family you ungrateful subhuman degenerate.

She literally gave you life. As a thank you, you decide to go full autist and bitch about racial homogeneity. If only she could still abort your ass, I know I would for having such an ungrateful piece of shit son

Not an excuse for your personal failures.

I'm glad I'm not one of those faggot that needs an identity or some shit. Obviously, I am aware of the statistics and most mixed people are fucked in the head. Just be grateful that you came out relatively okay.

"He may be a mongrel, but at least he's well adjusted, grateful, and gets along well with his fa-- oh."

I feel the same but I'd never tell them because I'm not a fucking idiot, OP.

You're absolutely right, but you should show some respect and compassion for your mother.
Ideally, you should find a girl who's half European and half Iranian, so that neither of you fuck up anyone else's gene pool.