Should I Become A Christian?

This has been troubling me for some time

For a while I have considered myself a Gnostic, with a mixture of many different spiritual beliefs thrown in. But as of late, I have been going in two directions. On one hand, I have been really getting into the Vargian pagan primitivism, and see it as the natural way for my race and myself; yet on the other hand, Christianity has built most of civilization (which I am still not sure whether or not civilization is a good thing) and has contributed to almost everything I hold dear.

As far as paganism is concerned, I feel as if my best option is to follow Anglo-Germanic traditions and gods, seeing as that makes up most of my DNA (not that it matters, but I'm a Euromutt, Anglo-Germanic making up around 62% of my DNA, with Russian and Celtic thrown in to make me 100% European).

As far as Christianity is concerned, I am open to anything really. I am mostly interested in Orthodox and Protestantism, as those are most familiar with me (I was raised a protestant and have studied Orthodoxy, and I also have an Orthodox friend).

So, Sup Forums, what should I do? What can I do? The future of my people are at stake, and I am planning on having a white wife and raising white children, and I also have to think of them. Do I follow the ancient traditions of my ancestors? Do I follow the path of Jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo
wikihow.com/Become-a-Christian-According-to-the-Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=MDCbJ4vnMNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also it seems that the only good women, at least here in the Southern US, are either Protestant or really haven't made up their minds (and are thus submissive to their husbands/boyfriends ideas).

The west is collapsing and lacks structure, and I am not sure whether Christianity is the cause of it. On one hand, we have Cuckservatism and Cuckstianity, the whole "turn the other cheek" mentality that is destroying the west. But on the other hand, the Christians of the past have brought us technology, arts and sciences, and other various wonders.

It can even be argued, however, that Paganism was the cause of the Renaissance: youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo

But I find that civilization is not the only part of it.

Spiritually, I am conflicted as well.

You see, I have practiced chaos magick and astral travel, and I have a special place in my heart for our favorite egregore, Kek. But I also miss the sweet Church hymns and the togerthness of the Church, the feeling that I will always be protected by a warrior-like-god and everything will be okay in the end, but then again I feel as if those emotions are a sign of weakness.

If I were to convert to Christianity, I would miss the freedom of my spiritual practices, and the wonder one can feel through lucid dreaming or astral travel.

I seriously don't know what to do.

How can you consider yourself a gnostic when 90% of gnostic teachings are gone?

>Should I Become A Christian

do you believe Christ died for your sins/Nicene creed/trinity?

if so yes, if not no

>How can you consider yourself a gnostic when 90% of gnostic teachings are gone?

Like I said, it's a mixture of beliefs, with the core of it being Gnosticism.

>do you believe Christ died for your sins/Nicene creed/trinity?
I don't know user. That's what I'm trying to find out

I have been thinking about the same things, as an agnostic turning to Christianity. However, I don't think that paganism is the way. Pagan ideologies inherently have no moral compass or code to them, whereas Christianity teaches very distinct morals. If you want to raise a family and help your people, I would say become christian.

You should only become a Christian if you genuinely believe in Christ. If not there's no point and you might as well just carry on playing pagan.

See some of Varg Vikernes stuff, it might change your mind that Paganism has "no moral compass"

>You should only become a Christian if you genuinely believe in Christ
Well, like I said hereThat's what I'm trying to figure out

Bumping because to keep it sliding into page 8

become a jew. christianity is fan fiction based on judaism. go with the original.

By reading this I can already tell where your heart is leading you. Follow your ancestors.

Help europe expose the subversion by the semetic religions so it can finally be great again. What the muslims are doing now is no different than what the christians did over a thousand years ago

Its a good idea.
If you feel like there;s something missing.
Pic related

>quotes from paul's letters

paul was just some dude, idk why his letters are considered scriptire

I would never betray my race like that, to become one of (((them)))

TOPKEK

Why do you think the Pagans were conquered by the Christians?

Read the 4 gospels easy to read version on bible gateway

Get on board with jesus you'll be glad you did

t.former atheist

ITS SIMPLE REALLY.
wikihow.com/Become-a-Christian-According-to-the-Bible

Why did you convert in the first place? What led you to Christianity?

Christ is the way, the truth, and the light

Jews hate Christianity most of all because Christianity is the center for all things holy and good in this world. Jews are of the synagogue of Satan and can not stand Christmas or good Christian white families.

Just like Groucho Marx said "I refuse to join any organization that will have me as a member". Jews live to infiltrate white Christian communities, becoming a pagan is just being a good goy.

Paganism is about the natural world, being in touch with yourself and your instincts. Christianity is superior to Paganism because Christianity is about denying your natural desires to become a better person, having self restraint and control over your natural urges.

The morals and teachings of Jesus Christ are what has made the world a better place and not only that but he is the true Son of God.

Amen

No
You should worship Kek
Kek is the future.
Praise be.

Absolutely. I only say so because even though you are user, it pains me to know you will burn otherwise.

Read & understand this too!

Place your faith in Jesus for your salvation and He will raise you from the dead when He comes back. No other religion that I know of promises this.

You can become Christian if you swallow the redpill that Jesus Christ never existed, and is probably a psychedelic mushroom used since the time of the Egyptians (let's not forget Judaism is Akhenaton worshipping).

Read "The sacred mushroom and the cross" and some shit related. If so, I don't see the trouble.

Why would a loving god torture his creation? Also goes to other Christian anons, like

bullshit

The historical Jesus did exist according to contemporary documents.

Proof?

MUH ONE GOD is just kike brainwashing.

Because a Holy God cannot look on sin.

All Prais be to Jesus, Our Lord and Savior, Creator of Heaven and Earth, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!

If you're looking for a denomination, go for Pentecostal. One sermon in a Pentecostal Church and you won't doubt Jesus anymore. HALLELUJAH, DEATH IS OVERCOME, CHRIST IS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE! GLORY, GLORY, HALLELUJAH BLESSED BE HIS NAME!!!

>I am mostly interested in Orthodox and Protestantism, as those are most familiar with me
That's pretty divergent.. why each?
I'm Orthodox.

Because some unfortunately (((tolerant))) pagans were accepting and thought they could all blend. After all, accepting Jesus as A God was an easy step when you have a pantheon of gods.

Then they were forced. Fast forward to today and it is much like Muslims already lobbying for Sharia Law in parts of Germany. Shit is getting out of hand.

Yes. It will be a struggle, as it was and is with me, bit salvation and God's love wil be worth it

Joseph of Arimathea

OP when you accept Jesus, spend time asking him these questions don't rely on Sup Forums too much.

I know they are divergent, but they just seem the best for me, also they are the most familiar to me.

>Why would a loving god torture his creation?
How else would you know the true heart of a person?

orthodox falls from Biblical Christianity because they believe in transubstantiation.

Also, read 1 Corinthians 13:

>13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.

>4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

>8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

>11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

>13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

This is Christ's teaching and the core of Christianity.. in description. However, don't be a Protestant and think it's a buffet, it's devoting your life to God. This labor is best expressed through Orthodoxy. Speak to a monk and you'll see.

>lol

Mithra also took 3 days to resurrect...

>things that aren't true
You're thinking Roman Catholics. Orthodox accept divine mysteries as that without trying to explain it like Rome does.

>assuming I didn't know that most ancient mythology are all spin-offs from ancient egypt.

You aren't citing anything because you can't.
Mentions of Christ in Flavius Josephus are all later interpolations.

doesn't matter if you don't acknowledge or understand it

bread and wine will not forgive sins no matter how much faith you have

Find a mixture of both. There are Christian religions that also study the language of the world. You must look very hard but it's there

>ancient Sumer
ftfy

Stop, fuck heads like you are the reason the church is declining

touché

Protestant is a very very wide brush. Mormons and Pentecostals are not good girls, they've ridden the cock carousel so many times, they're authorized to give tours at Disneyland.

Lutheran is a good in-between. First to to break off from Catholicism. Keeps many rituals like Ash Wednesday etc. But no Pope. Otherwise since you are in the south like me. Baptists seem to be pretty chill.

>what are divine mysteries

You really don't understand that, do you? Divine Liturgy is the Holy meeting of Heaven and Earth through the Grace of God and the Holy gifts becoming the Body and Blood of Christ through the Holy Spirit. Glorify Him!

i dont need to cite the historicity of Jesus. It's his Diety that people argue.

nope it's just bread.

you're making an idol

>idol
Never. It's ok fedora, may you find Christ one day. God bless.

I wouldn't say id converted as such. I wouldn't even go as far as calling myself a christian. I just can't in all seriousness call myself an atheist anymore
jesus as a moral figurehead trumps literally anything else as far as I can see from a logical mindset, even down to looking at the culture civilisation and art he inspired ive always thought that
But from a spiritual point of view you can't fault the guy.
The simplified version of the gospels chimes as well as the Havamal does.

Also looking at globalism and all the elite bullshit over the years has led me to believe in real genuine evil. And it scares me. the people on the side of evil suspiciosly also hate jesus and his followers. From genociding christians globally down to getting him scrubbed from our culture or painted as a bad guy. So fuck that I'm on team jesus now.

Which I never thought in my whole life I would be.

He's a deity. He's also a drug; or if you will: certain state of mind achieved with a drug (the expression 'god becomes flesh' tells you anything?).
Ever wondered why Paul and John the apostle sound so "ethereal".

Christianity is a predominantly white religion. Just because Jesus was a Jew doesn't mean you have to be a Jew to believe in Him. After all, the Apostles condemned the Jews after they killed Jesus.

The white race needs Christianity. Paganism, in its many forms, only serves to degenerate it and reintroduce liberal ideas.

Jesus Christ is your Lord and savior, and He loves you dearly. Come to Him.

God loves us, though sin removes us from Him. Christ broke down this barrier through His cleansing of our sins through the Resurrection. He taught us how to please God and work towards Salvation.. see Talk to your local Orthodox priest.
Even better, contact His Eminence Kallistos Ware since you're in the UK.

Don't you guys believe in transubstantiation though?

Congratulations, few are those finding the cramped and narrow road to life.
Most take the degenerate route which is wide and easy to find.

If you're a smart, introspective person,
this is where your journey begins.

Those who seek God will find Him,
however, do not be quick to turn from His door when you knock and it seems the lights within the His home grows dimmer the more you knock.

If you believe Jesus is who he said he was (the first born of all creation and son of God),
dive right into the new testament.

If you don't believe Jesus was who he said he was,
start at the beginning of the bible.

You'll no doubt have questions about what certain things really mean,
I would ask a local Jehovah's witness for help if you're taking the protestant path.

The Jehovah's witnesses have added very little to their religion and are very knowledgeable about protestant Christianity.
Just ask them that they only use bibles and not magazines to prove biblical points.
Be open with them and tell them you're not interested in going to their church but just want to learn more about the bible and not their religion.

And please, learn the difference between translations and versions of the bible.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MDCbJ4vnMNg

No, Orthodox do not. It's a Roman Catholic thing, among the many other errors they've introduced and practice.

But I thought you believe the Eucharist really became 100% Jesus Christ's Body and Blood instead of just being both bread and wine and Body and Blood or being some convoluted symbolism shit like protestant sects do

Transubstatiation is a RCC attempt to explain the divine mystery of the Eucharist. It is 100% the Body and Blood of Christ.
It's not symbolism. I already explained it here, for reference

So you believe in it, you just don't like your Western Brothers trying to explain it?

It's a divine mystery, there's no explaining that which we in our limited cognitive capacity cannot comprehend.
Can you pour the waters of the oceans into a hole in the sand?

You worship crackers faggot, not Jesus. Burn in hell.

God bless you, fedora.

Funny you should say that but I've been donating to orthodox charities recently

>Can you pour the waters of the oceans into a hole in the sand?
What the hell does that mean or have anything to do with this?

And as far as I'm concerned, in discourse with Orthodox, can we at least agree on using as a common vocabulary word so we can all be on the same page at least? Because pragmatically it's one nice snappy word for the Mystery of the Alter where the substance transitions wholly from bread to Body and wine to Blood.

Or do you have a one-word term for it that I'm not knowledgeable on or know of one that we both use that sums up the doctrine of "This is My Body?"

Yes. The time to choose is now, friend.

If you are White, you ARE Christian.

Christianity is a race, just like Judaism.

When non-Whites "convert" to Christianity and try to live under Christian law, they end up in jail because it is unnatural for them .

Just like the Jew, Christians are a race--the WHITE race.

>Christianity is a race
Do you even Galatians 3:28?

As sick as I am of leftist identity politics I'm just as equally sick of right wing identity politics

If everyone is the same and an equal, how can you have "holy people" and "special people"?

Simple, you die in the state of grace.

No one in this life is more holy or less holy than another. That distinction is only applied postmortem, and sometimes that doesn't even applied for centuries, see the canonization process of Juan Diego

>Do you even Galatians 3:28?
>As sick as I am of leftist identity politics I'm just as equally sick of right wing identity politics

If everyone is the same, why is it frowned upon to marry others? Oi Vey.

>old testament

Also, the audience of Dueteromy wasn't One in Christ as He hadn't Incarnated yet.

>Do you even Galatians 3:28?
>As sick as I am of leftist identity politics I'm just as equally sick of right wing identity politics

oi vey!!

Everyone is the same, but we MUST look after our own first.

Oh wait you're a leaf. That explains everything

Your ancestors, when shown Christianity, saw that it was better and switched to it. By becoming Christian, you're not rejecting your ancestors, you are being more like them.

I'm of swedish descent, and I'm disgusted by modern day sweden, and how degenerate, anti-Christian, and effeminate it is.

Family or household is not the same as "race".

Why are protestants so retarded?

Why do protestants think their new age form of fake prayer is superior? I swear they are the least christ like Christians