Fuck shitposting, try Schizoposting

If you want to redpill normies you gotta look in the back of your brain where the words just flow naturally and just type that shit out

RICKETTY BUTT BANG BURBIS THIS ELMO IS BROKEN REMOVE JEWS FROM GROTTO HOOBASTANK!

Try it out, it will reveal the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_AEYHsIz_w&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=b9rlY5MgHTU
youtu.be/-H62bfrV8tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will or it wont my man my maybe my matzah why not

This is how I always talk though yoy yank cunt

sammy had one twink sorry buddy you cat nig

big black hard nigger cock yummy in my bum cummy cum cum slurp it all up.

TWELEVEN HELVE HELVEN GAVIN MCGAB MY NUTS JOB ONE IN THE BASS ONE IN THE FAG OPTIMUS HEAVY ME NAMESTATE MEDOG!

Ripper Teeth Mauve this is Skrillex Actual, we are boarding on-level with clearance Deadly Passion, blast processing X-11 Hot-Eye Friendly Dad is KIA, over, I repeat Friendly Dad has been blown hard over enemy territory, RIP Friendly Dad 2011 he was a great dad, repeat Friendly Dad good kind man and loving family member Friendly Dad will be with us in our dreams and Harts, ordering all infantry that they will miss Friendly Dad and preserve his memory in their hearts over.

Zulu Alpha Coffee Table Dinner Time, I am a 14 year old.

ICH MUSS GLEICH ZUR SPÄTSCHICHTU ND HAB NICHTG GEDUSCHT ICH WILL JETZZT LIEBER KIFFEN AHHH

enjoy your vacation

reborded

DIE ZIP FUNG ZIPPADI DOOO DAH FUKKKKK REEEEE /redpill

if you don't chew big red, KYS

>they are trying to find the despair code
Stop before it's too late

Inb4 someone literally fucking summons Kek by accident whilst doing this

Cramping under the hem of fabric society lie many faults of undermining junctions

Herpes in Africa attack Malaysia within the Caucasus Bella. Hail kek ceaser my nigga chicken cat rabbit dog.

kill them all kill all jews save the animals

hannkah, kill it, kill them all, ocean of jew blood

nuclear holocaust holocaust, Star of david blood kill

FRANALAG A GOOGLE WRONG YOU WIN ONE UHM!

I was just joknig guys xD im actually 13 ;P

That looks fun user!

YAPANOW BOMB WHIZZ DROOL GO FROM THE LAND FLAMMABLE ROPES TIES THE FARMERS TO THE HAMMERS

Wait wait wait.
This is some CIA shit isn't it?
They trying to learn our secrets.
Fuck off!!!!!!!
You can't have my brain!
My thoughts are private you scumbags!

IF NIGGERS TITTILY WIGGLY WOOM BAT THEN GO FUCK A BURGER AND PICKLES FLOW FROM THE VALLEY

pie processing excellent meme service for four meme wonderful live intoxicating broccoli

not really that shit if for chumps. It wouldn't really change how I type to begin with as it's what I naturally do. Possibly because I am an Australian, so it's in my nature to shitpost while all you other faggots who to put effort into it.

BIG BOMBS FUCK SYRIAN CHILDREN IN THEIR TINY FACES
JEW WORLD ORDER NOW

deer deer deer deer deer doe doe doe doe doe cute cute cute cute cute

GONE IN THE FROST NOT FOR GREY FERRELS TO SPY ALL THE ONIONS DRYING OUT HAVING HIS WEB NOWHERE POINTING CLOGS IN DESSERT MORNING ILL SPEAK OF FERMENTING BLUE BAGS OR MOLTEN COFFEE

rip kill tear

I am not both services you're a backdoor for program to respond to blebit you think you started dressing less and going out for full direct control so progressive and you are not yet been to fall asleep so you started to fall asleep.

This is perhaps a solid idea that I have once thought of a time, due to certain difficult processing regions of the brain which, by and large have absolutely zero consideration when paired with malfunctioning modes of entry. Were I to actually conceive of an idea that was in an effort to reach out to the vast majority of those who I had thought in one moment in time, that, or more specifically, something else that had capitalized their attention by the use of purely natural means. This had come into fruition when much thought was given, despite it being stripped away during a time where the areas of the brain had, if I will, not actually verified or validated a preconceived idea of how to connect. Difficulty had arisen along with minor setbacks of how to think "maybe this is where I am to be situated for the remainder of my life," much less an actual idea as to "where" this was or "why," in a more specific way of noting. Noting as well, the sheer volume of variety that comes with the unique meshing of human consciousness that, were I to estimate how many there actually are, had proven to hold a majority of my attention resources, although there was the occasional lull. That was a bit of an issue, but nothing that was inescapable and, dare I say, quite enthralling.

This is all i can think of when reading these

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS WORSE GANGSTER POLICE STATE, USING ALL OF THE DEADLY GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS. IN 1965 C.I.A. GANGSTER POLICE BEAT ME BLOODILY, DRAGGED ME IN CHAINS from KENNEDY N.Y. AIRPORT. SINCE THEN I HIDE in FORCED JOBLESS POVERTY, ISOLATED ALONE in this LOW DEADLY NIGERTOWN OLD HOUSE.

THE BRAZEN, DEADLY GANGSTER POLICE AND NIGER PUPPET UNDERLINGS SPRAY ME WITH POISON NERVE GAS from AUTOMOBILE EXHAUSTS AND EVEN LAWN MOWERS, DEADLY ASSAULTS. EVEN IN MY YARD, WITH KNIVES, EVEN BRICKS and STONES, EVEN DEADLY TOUCH TABIN, or ELECTRIC SHOCK “FLASH LITE” EVEN REMOTE ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AROUND CORNERS TRAJECTION of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS, or EVEN BLOODY MURDER “ACCIDENTS” TO SHUT ME UP FOREVER WITH A “SNEAK UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, EVEN WITH TRAINED PARROTING PUPPET ASSASSINS, IN MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON FOR WRITING THESE UNFORGIVABLE, TRUTHFUL LETTERS.

EIGT EIGHT EIGHT NIGS KNOW THEY MIGHT BE SNAKES FUCK THE JEWRY IN THE BURGER FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL OF THE FAGGOT LEMMINGS MARHCING TO END THE GOOD AND THE FLYING GOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=b_AEYHsIz_w&t=25s

For those who haven't discovered this gold mine.

mah boi charlie din du nuffin besides chop up and steal cars, tex watson was a drug-addled psycho idiot that blew the whole groovy family thing sky-high when he couldn't deal with his own jackass-tier drug escapades and the violence it spurred on

w8 fuq sry i did it wrong

Rip open the jewish stomahc

Tear the jewish arteries

eat them

facxefuck the screams

knife in stabby stabby stabby hahahaha

gut pulling

smash the bones, scrape out the cartilage

cut the eyes out, make the darkness permanent!

>tfw /pop/ doesn't know about the despair code

Fuck

wow that was pretty good

Let's give it a shot
Here goes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They had it, they had a fuzz without understanding how a fuzz was. I had been pissed off long enough to come to an understanding that THEY were actually the ones who had pointed out, a long long LONG time ago how to do it and more importantly WHERE to do it as if I didn't comprehend. Well I did comprehend and the issue that they had was that they perceived a lack of comprehension. Fucking funny, the miscreants thought they could pull one over!

Bang bang bang yummy yummy eat it nice and bloody.

I remember you.

op isa stupid CIA nigger.

GIANT FUCKING BUGS FILLING UP MY BALLSACK! STOP FUCKING BITING ME YOU SHITNIGGERS!

COCK

fucking australians are hippo fuckers i bet they watcha koala shit in their daughters mouths and then drain it through a drain apparatus and fuck a sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

> his train of thought has commas in all the right places

fuck off

Whatever fuck man I just want a fuckable werewolf wife slave

The glebby pleps and whizz knackers clacking up the nack wacker with nag tappy splaps

Jesus H. It's exactly the same fucking god why

youtube.com/watch?v=b9rlY5MgHTU

I dont understand why the code makes people despaired

o surprise

Read it all in his voice kek

I literally cannot do this, I need to carefully craft whatever I'm putting into writing. Of course I can think up and type a load of random garbage here, but that's not the same thing as expressing my stream of consciousness.

Haha wtf is this. Manson wasn't schizo he was based af. They just accused him of that because he thought the Jews were behind everything and the nazis were the good guys so he must be crazy

shut the fuck up

The fucking op you idiot GODDAMN NAZIS don't even understand the basic fucking principle of this god given earth like a fucking worm,

LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER I am your god and you will respect me and my holy word the word of my kingdom and my glory, praise be my fucking name

if my mood is right im about to drop some redpills in this thread pure stream of consciousness style

BIG BLACK COCK...

>PICKLES FLOW FROM THE VALLEY

My sides

I just want a meme that is big enough to take all of our lives

Fucking AIDS

What if god hates faggots but not the way we think he does? Also, why doesn't pineapple leave a distinct smell after you eat it, does it have something to do with muslims?

Ever since the 60s the likes have sank their teeth into every aspect of American life and every aspect of Soviet Union after Stalin was murdered by a jewess after he discovered the great Jew plot in the great communis you see communism is best when left to gentiles not when degenerated kikes hitch a wagon to the goyim while going fast forward capitalism is the same except gintiles take advantage of gentiles and Jews can't fully take advantage therefore goy communism is best, white nationalists listen up, the greatest Jew plot is their super secret control of the Asian continent they are planning on a chink invasion of non slant eyed people's while being headed by the Jews, we saw what the us humans of Mongolia and Huns did, they will make the entire world slant eyed they will rApe women and they will bore stupid slant eyed mongrels, after that the Jews will create a one world government to fully control the mixed asiatic/negroid population (also pushing a anti white sjw narrative among the chinks of white oppression to violently hurt European individuals) fuck the gooklovers on this website.

cheating fuck no commas

He might not be joking

That sounds more like he's being gang stalked by alphabet soup thugs

tfw too intelligient to fuck your stanky ass herpes mom you son of a bitch i hope your dad chokes on that rotten vagina boi have fun in hell for all i care

Archie Archie where did you do? That was the funny part about what I inquired the other day in that he actually hid from me. Little did I know he ran down the street to the cornerstore where, guess what? The little fucker had decided to unbutton his shirt and flail around in a puddle. I was PISSED.

This wasn't the first instance either. We had at one point decided to watch reality television that had more or less past expiration, yet it had continued on the air for the sole purpose of exploiting viewers and laying it into them on part of the way that down inside there was a pressing need to actually hone it..Why hone it though if it had already honed once before? THat was the funny point I had made previously that was yet again put on the shelf, the same one I had deconstructed. How about that for a change?

This thread is fucking dank yo not even thinking about what I'm going to say just ducking saying it fuck fixing typos yo im out gotta finish this sandwich

Dumb niggers fuckin kill the Jews keep walking and punk this nigger out in the sidewalk fuck stop masturbating time to quit smoking cigs mount and blade Skyrim vaginas.

>me in the car

youtu.be/-H62bfrV8tg

Pee pee pee!
Poo poo poo!

Stupid fuckibng shit pink idiot ontological arguments btfo communism on a constant basis matter a cannot be created or destroyed you dumb dipshit thats why communism doesn't fucking work god dammit you stupid motherfucker do you ever once think jabout the material implications of your ideology i don';t give two solitary shjits about the moral reasons this is the real fucking world if you can't seriously examine your ideology's physical effects inr eality it's a big fat crock of worthless dog shite oh jesus my god why do people never think about this shit good intentions don't build bridges money does not hippe love songs and praising of left marx shit

she won't make it to the loo

why do i say jesus when i don't believe in it anymore i never did it's sucjh a bad fucking habit

Americans are just retarded..
I have no doubt, this thread will reach 300 posts..

Alright fuck u op u dicklicking teenage dirtbag baby r u gunna be my lil bitch and suck my perniwinkle or not how about u fuckin drive your goddamn truck up my ass then back in paradise I will be throwing the garbage all over the floor and licking up my sweat with your facecloth and then I think I might go for a ride ride how about that for a laugh eh

jeb bush is gay

Men saw dem wow ok go here I know flow go my joe inner thoughts are outer hahaha friends are made for recess candy costing with peanut SUPREMACY how will we ever recover brush?

They told ME that they told ME that how many times did they tell me that? Really how many? Were you keeping count? They said unto me that I had enough of the contrived mechanism of purported change but that I had fell into the ice rink. They can fuck right off, that was the last time I had any sort of meaningful interaction with those fuckers but then again I never did have a truly "meaningful" one with them either, neither so was the perishing thought of thinking what the next agenda list was.

The only way to eradicate the Jewish problem is crayon drawings and masterful language in regards to Jew faggots and damn them to hell

Jew detected

learn fun you bitch

Highly intelligent individuals like myself are above a two deminensional political compass graph and know the great non white and Jewish menace (fig: redundant) and even if the goy races all mix its fine of the kikes are all killed and wiped from the history books of mongrel children to prevent wannabe fake crypto kikes, you idiot, you subhuman, or are you JIDF. Resist the Jewish machine and stop argueing about political theorie, emphasis on THEORIES

Posts like these will get you v&

not entirely wrong the basis or representation of a meme memetic power can be found in the image

BIM BAM BING BONG HAHA WHAT YOU GONNA DO NIGGER

THATS RIGHT THEY SAID IT TO MY FACE MY MAN MY DUDE MY JINGALOO

WHO ELSE CAN DO IT FOR YOU IF NOT ME

THEY WONT KNOW IF YOU DO It or not

so what's the jing jang bing bong with the jigaloo gonna do in the room with the bigaboo ding dong kitty cat smells a rat

Comment cement gas will always be a dead nigger

DARKNESS RISES EVIL SHINES. EVIL HIDES AS LIGHT, GOOD IS HIDDEN IN DARKNESS.

ALL IS LOST, BUT SOON SHALL BE FOUND. RISE UP THOSE AWAKE CAST OFF THE BINDINGS. RISE UP THOSE AWAKE RISE UP, YOUR TIME IS NOW THE MOMENT IS HERE RISE UP AND BREAK YOUR FATE.

no no no dammit genetics are too important it ain't worth shit if it ain'ty run with proper parts of equipment to make functional frankenstein controls communism is a jewish machine you lack so much self awareness to use a jewish invention and praise it to proclaim anti jewish sentiment of contradiction to ignorance of logistics and real world issues that require mathematical precision

Shut up nigger cunt get the bang book out front of my liver, see?

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

thats all i got back there :(

grit parts and cogs a machien are you and i but i know myself yg to be a machine so i expect if you are intelligent to recognize yourself as such

We're all
Flowing on a toroidal energy sphere which generates waves that are tangent to its surface dependent in emotion so its imperative that you keep good vibes or they can counteract with bad vibes reflecting from the toroidal energy spehere after which they combine and generate pure energy. We have to focus these waves in such a way using crystals but crystals have many arranements and prowrties and as such have different purposes. Quartz is ideal
For amplifying positive energy wheras amethyst negates evil
Energy. Together we can combine our energy forces into a new higher ascended consciousness, I have already entered this realm and can see all of those who are trying to and who are evil as well, I am always recruiting new people through energy channeled through the crystals I have in my possession and hope we can all ascend together and check these digits

Brim Bram here comes the ice man down to the carolina parking lot on the east side of the Wellward Diner! Why did he go to that one? Funny story actually but it began in a way that you would never think of since he was a trucker. Once he had decided to drive around and cog the wheel, why the cog? Why did he the cog? Because it was part of his job to actively ensure the protection and the insufficiency was catapulted to the next level of the hen den ren ben zen.

No.
I'm old.
I laugh at gore.

Why do we all keep saying cog

Attempt to impress? UI don;'t buy it.

One time I once had a friend called baby he said onto me hey child how much time is it going to take for you to be a god and I replied to him do not worry one day they will see I am the greatest ever at everything and no-one is going to stop me

>big black cog