Are Brazillian Lesbians better fighters than Cis gendered Aryans?

Who will win? Lesbians from Brazil or White, Cis Gendered, American women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU
youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
youtu.be/LdXHsPN1pog
youtube.com/watch?v=MdDG5QaJI_0
firstrowca.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
youtu.be/hGsFdh1SPOA
youtu.be/Uca_CKuTHQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people pretend to care about women fighting sports? They'd get annihilated by any amateur male figher.

>cry baby ronda vs butch cassidy

maybe ill stream it

nah, either one could take a lot of (not every) amateur male in their weight class.

They have legit fighting skills.

Not just male fighters, user. The average man off the street could beat Ronda Rousey in a fight.

>grip strength
>actual fighting

She'd destroy you, dude. But the brazilian will beat her, she absolutely shredded through the last girl she fought, it was pretty hot desu

now that is complete bullshit. She would break both your arms before you knew the fight had begun.

If Rousey is "on" she has a chance. But I'm with you, Nunes should not be the underdog here. Gonna watch her fights tonight.

>would you rather share a hot tub with naked Nunes (and her partner) or naked (mean face) Rousey?

It's all about grip strength. Look what happened when a woman went up against a tranny

>In a post-fight interview this week, Brents told Whoa TV, “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”

>“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

>Fox’s “grip was different,” Brents added. “I could usually move around in the clinch against…females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch.”

And that's a dude that's been castrated and doped with estrogen. A real man, even an average one, would destroy even the best female fighter. The difference is strength is too great. What you're saying is that a really good lawnmower could beat a Ferrari in a drag race.

mean faced rousey

The tranny was trained in martial arts. Are you disgarding your original premise, or are you legit retarded?

>what does grip strength have to do with dodging a head kick?
>what does grip strength have to do with knowing how to escape an armbar?
>Go to a BJJ class and spar with a female blue belt, then come back here and tell us about how your grip strength saved you from getting tapped every single minute of sparring.

I honestly cannot decide.

The lesbian and her partner if they promise to fuck each other in front of me and taunt me about not being allowed to have any of either of them. Bonus points if they laugh at me and verbally abuse me when I start jacking off to them.

You don't know what you are talking about. Get trained faggot, your man strength doesnt mean shit if you don't know what you are doing.

youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU
youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU
youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU
youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU
youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU

Thank you for an original fantasy.

Ronda can win this. I think Holly's counterstriking makes her a worse matchup for Ronda than Nunes— but Nunes' ground game is the x factor. If Ronda can weather he storm of the first two rounds her chances of winning go up significantly.

Are you serious? Those guys arent even fighting back. This is your proof? Goofing around in the backyard? Here, have a real fight

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE

If it's all about skill like you say, then how come they don't compete against each other? If you say they're just as skilled as men, what's holding them back?

Hey anyone know where I can watch a live stream for free of the fight>???

Yeah, people forget Nunes is a legit black belt, and I'm sure she has been working on armbar defense, but Ronda's throw to sub transitions are a whole other level. The biggest x factor in my mind is whether Ronda still feels like she has to 'prove herself' as a striker, if she tries to keep it standing I feel Nunes has the upper hand.

Maybe if he's a numale but I doubt it.

The two in your video are both trained. You said trained females are no match for untrained males. The guys in the video I posted are most certainly fighting back.

>go to a bjj class
>roll with a 125lb female blue belt
I promise, you will be tapped out at least 5 times in a 5 min round.

You simply cannot admit you are an untrained bitch of a man who would get manhandled by any female with minimal training.

common guise wheres a livestream linkzor?

The people who Nunes has lost to, Ronda beat it 14 and 16 seconds respectively.

Nunes will be armbar'd in the first round

>honda
>aryan

you are simply retarded. You need to train in a martial art so you understand how helpless you are.

hey, i had to make it Sup Forums related somehow hehe.

Did you get tapped out like a bitch by a bitch while sparring or something? If so, then hahaha. That's pathetic. Lift some weights, cuck. If a woman can get you on the ground, then you might as well cut off your balls and become a tranny.

Who /heem/ here?

Yes, that is what happens in BJJ, technique beats strength.

It is obvious you have never trained, faggot.

>The guys in the video I posted are most certainly fighting back.

They didn't throw a single punch, they also let her jump on top of them. If you weren't a degenerate fetishist you might have noticed that.

Forget to switch IDs?

Schaub bless

everyone except this guy : and this cheeto fingered faggot :

Coupl'a one two cauliflower ears.

Ronda is a poor striker but don't forget— the girl hits hard. People forget she rocked Holly in that fight. She's best on the ground but she definitely has a punchers chance on the feet.

Thats the thing, Nunes is also badass on the ground, though she usually keeps fights on the feet. Could be a great fight.

I'll be cheering for Rousey but I have a feeling she will lose. She let her success go to her head the first time. After she lost she still had people offering her TV ads and movie deals, no reason to believe things will be any different this time.

I feel that because I have reserved judgment regarding her bottom-line fighting prowess, I can wait to see what she does in this fight before I commit to being all "Rousey For Life" and shit. Going in, I'm a supporter. If she wins, I'm a fan.

And yeah, she's hot for a fighter. Not actually hot without the fighting aspect, i.e., she couldn't be a model if she didn't have other skills.

damn he made connor his bitch.

No need for me to train much. I did some boxing while I was a teen and now I can bench 345 lb, overhead press 255 lb and deadlift 565 lb. There is no woman alive who can take my full power shot. Most men can't epithet unless they box professionally or are like 350 lb powelifters. Put on a dress and become a sissy since you got tapped out by a girl.

oh shut the fuck up. Joanna would get mauled in a legit MMA fight against an amateur male training hard for the bout.

>American
>Aryan
Pick one

Thank you, Brazil, for the Gracie family.
>Schaub bless.

hmmm trained bjj for a long time, maybe purple belt. blue belt tiny chicks cant handle a big dude unless he is going easy. first class or two yeah she can get a sub, but once the dude gets some basics....its ogre.

Holy fuck are you guys ironically pretending to care about women's MMA? I can't into this.

>Rousey
>Aryan

pick one. She's one drop n sheeeit.

Female MMA is a sideshow for girl shekels and for no reason should be taken seriously btw.

She's 5'6 & 135 pounds. And a girl = less bone density & far less muscle.

She'd have trouble breaking a carrot in two.

You are delusional if you think some boxing while a teen would keep McKenzie Dern from choking you to death with her crotch.

man it's fucking awesome to wrestle a girl in bjj, hard to control the boner.

>Cis Gendered

Back to /lgbt/ faggo

Wtf Sup Forums you guys know that women fighting for money is peak degeneracy right? This discussion does not befit men of character.

my wife will win, heil hitler

Not if the male is in the same weight class, as my comment indicates. You are insecure. Joanna would fuck you up so bad you would need reconstructive surgery.

Most female fights suck but occasionally they are fucking awesome.

Who?

If they are within 30lb of eachother the more skilled individual would get more taps though.

Don't be a frump, all "cisgendered" actually means is "normal."

>Are Brazillian Lesbians better fighters than Cis gendered Aryans?
Brazilians in general are better fighters than european aryans, simply because we live in a violent lawless society in which you are supposed to be able to defend yourself or get your ass violently beaten.

This is by no means something to be proud of since it only shows how backwards our country really is.

see

lol that's why there are 2 Brazilian UFC champs and 6 American ones. lol fuck off

You're an idiot. Or a woman (not much difference).

Females lack two things that are crucial in the fight game:

1. Testosterone, which is the driving aggressive force in the human body.

2. Fast-twitch muscle mass, which is what makes the difference between a good fighter and a fucking juggernaut like Tyson or Leonard.

There are no women who can beat trained men in the same weight class. It will never happen. Period (no pun intended).

she'd have to be fighting a guy several weight classes down to have a chance. There is a use skill/physical gap.

Cyborg would do ok...maybe, but thats because she's juiced to the gills

Nunes will knock Rousey out and end her career.

i'm going to watch this just to see what it was about if rousey kills herself after losing

if digits dead rousey, if not live rousey regardless of outcome

Joanna J's fights are great

you watch too many movies.

I gotta admit I am a 150lb 6'1" lanklet who has been training bjj for 6 months and I still get tapped about 1 out of 3 rolls with this 120lb 16 year old female who has been training for over a year, but I consciously try not to use strength since she feels so fragile.

We don't give labels to normal you fucking faggot. This isn't California.

so i guess it's fucking nothing then, fwiw i would put money on rousey losing

You're retarded if you take a reasonable stance. Ronda could fuck up anyone her weight on the street no question. If some 200 pound construction worker went at her she would have a gigantic problem. Consequently if you look at a person like Cyborg, she could probably kill everyone posting on this board.

There's a reason we have weight divisions. There's a reason Demetrious Johnson isn't fighting Brock Lesnar you retards.

you never leave the house.

>lol that's why there are 2 Brazilian UFC champs and 6 American ones. lol fuck off
Im not talking about professional UFC fighters, mate.

Im talking about the average brazilian citizen compared to the average european or burguer.

The only first world nation whose average citizen can so much as be compared to brazilians is Australia, and that is because they live in an enviroment with some very deadly wildlife.

For instance, go fight a red kangoroo sometime and see what happens to you. You would be violently raped by the roo while an australian would sucker punch that cunt into submission.

You don't seriously think the average morbidly obese american citizen would have any chance at winning a fist fight against an australian, right?

I just have no will to watch it. It makes no fucking sense to me. I only watch men fight to learn things, occasionally if its a really, really exciting fight, that's great. But I like watching technicians apply their ability. I don't like seeing dude's batter each other, and definitely not women.

Roastie fights are just pointless desu. What are they going to do, something new? Something we've never seen before?

No. It's just billed as a fight but with roasties instead of real people. Sad!

This is the point I've been trying to make, but the cheeto-finger neckbeard fucks keep moving the goal post.

>implying that Australians fight kangaroos on some kind of regular basis

>What are they going to do, something new? Something we've never seen before?
Yes, show me a male fighter who wins in anywhere near as spectacular a fashion as Rousey does in her first round throw-to-armbar finishes.
>Protip: there aren't any.
>faggot.

People were saying the same thing about Rousey until she was utterly BTFO by a fellow roastie.

Let it go user. Training doesn't change physics.

If you don't have timing and technique burned into your muscle memory, you will lose against a trained athlete every time, regardless of gender.
>go back to r9k

>implying that Australians fight kangaroos on some kind of regular basis
That is literally a stupid game australian teenagers do as a rite of passage into adulthood.

They also frequently have to fight them off to protect their dogs, just like in this video: youtu.be/LdXHsPN1pog

come at me

>Yes, show me a male fighter who wins in anywhere near as spectacular a fashion as Rousey does in her first round throw-to-armbar finishes.

So, you've never seen PRIDE fights, or any of the Japanese (actual, respectable Judo practitioners) in the 90's when those finishes weren't uncommon? literally the first thing on youtube for flying armbars: youtube.com/watch?v=MdDG5QaJI_0

Women's MMA is on the technical level of what normal, actual MMA was 15 years ago. And I'm sure its exhilarating for you. A bunch of people in a marketing department determined that you'd like it, and they included it the UFC for that reason. Shekels basically. But don't sperg out and act like its actually important in the big picture of MMA.

Its not, and never will be.

Okay, for one thing, that video is presented as if an Australian boxing with a kangaroo is worthy of a video all its own, meaning it's not common. Also, the kangaroo didn't fight back. Why not just admit that you're "fighting kangaroos" comment was ill-considered?

Geezus, Brazil, it's like you've suddenly become Canadian or something.

And if you don't have over developed cheek bones in comparison to a male, even punches with bad technique will knock you flat.

I find it inherently more exciting to watch women fight. Fuck me right? Male fighting is exciting as well, but a bit less so than female.

Your argument was that they could fight an amateur male fighter in their own weight class and win. Not some lethargic guy who happens to weigh the same as them (even them I'm not sure desu).

I wouldn't want to watch it happen, but they would lose. This is also why I didn't want roasties involved in MMA. I've been watching this stuff since before there was a name for it.

Good luck landing a single punch against a women who trains striking regularly. If you don't train you aren't a man, now quit being a bitch.

this site. use adblock though
firstrowca.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

I believe I said "most (not all)" but I'm too lazy to scroll up.

taima.tv/r/mma or eddit/r/mmastreams

Okay, there was this black kid sitting near me in the school gym once and he started talking about something he called "coco" He then held out a small packet that appeared to have white powder coming out of it and I kid you not, he snorted it

>Okay, for one thing, that video is presented as if an Australian boxing with a kangaroo is worthy of a video all its own, meaning it's not common
It is quite common, what is noteworthy is that he was defending his dog instead of doing it for the lulz.

Also, the kangaroo did not fight back because he realized he would get his fucking ass kicked, which is exactly what kangaroos do when they get suckerpunched by a much stronger kangaroo in nature.

Here is another video to prove to you this is actually quite normal in Australia:youtu.be/hGsFdh1SPOA

Not satisfied? Here is another one:youtu.be/Uca_CKuTHQc

Do notice the man is not even scared of the kangaroo and is literally using him to practice his boxing skills.

>come at me
Would love having a chance to fight one, sure would be a nice change from fighting niggers.

Sorry but most men would have no problem landing a punch on a woman, trained or not.

And let's be frank, this isn't about men vs. women, this is about you vs. your stupid idea.

Men of equal training and weight utterly destroy women of equal training and weight. With no contest whatsoever. Can you agree with that, or are you too caught up in not admitting that you're full of shit to do so?

Taking that as a given, we can settle on various points in-between. A 200-lb trained MMA woman can probably beat up a trained 100-lb MMA male for example.

But that's just pissing in the wind, yes? Like you are doing - pissing in the wind.

Now here's an option: STFU

No, I'm not saying fuck you at all. Don't get all passive-aggressive about it now.

And like I said, I don't like watching men batter each other. I remember when more people were getting into MMA and saying that ground game was "gay" and shit of that nature, and how unexciting it was.

I like MMA because it's the science and art of fighting, not because it's like pro-wrestling except moar real. And that's what's so insufferable about newfaggots, especially roasties who're hopping on Rowdy's vag because she can use Judo against people who can't defend against Judo.

It actually was kinda exciting to watch Holly completely neutralize Ronda's one advantage in all honesty, but that's only because I wanted the muh p4p greatest Rowdy Ronda meme to die in fire desu.

If you like it, and it seems you do, that's great. Just try not to be total newfaggots about it. Lurk more, basically.

This is ONLY true when rolling in an organized class. If it was a street fight the average male would simple pick up a 135 lbs person of any sex and smash them. Think Rampage Jackson, but in an organized class a street fighter will lose 90% of the time.

I didn't start the men v women bullshit, i started a thread about brazillian lesbian v rousey.

YOU WOULD NOT LAND A PUNCH ON A FEMALE BOXER.

>YOU WOULD NOT LAND A PUNCH ON A FEMALE BOXER.

>most (not all)

kek, it's still wrong.

dude on the left looks like Vincent D'Onofrio

True, but only if the guy knows how to pick up a squirmy human and execute an effective slam, AND the female isn't a wrestler who knows how to avoid being picked up and slammed.

This conversation has too many variables to make any progress.

Don't think so? Most men have had a little fight training, FYI. I, for example, have some kind of belt in Tae Kwon Do - a purple belt if I recall. And I've been in probably...I'm gonna say 10 fights in my life. I'm quick, used to be a college baseball player. I'm strong, can still bench 315 and squat 405. I'm tall, relative to a woman anyway - 6'2". I weigh 205.

I can absolutely land a punch on a female boxer, and most likely knock her the fuck out. Now, am I saying I can beat up any female boxer on the planet? Nope. But I'm saying I can find a guy who can.

Now, as I said, STFU you fucking posey.

Are autistic mommies' boys better fighters than Alpha Male Chads?

Depends on what you mean by "a little fight training" but I would disagree with you there, at least from my personal experience most men haven't. Otherwise, your post is basically in line with my point. Depending how you trained TKD (some schools focus very little on sparring) it could give you a chance to land a punch, but a female who consistently trains in boxing would most likely be able to roll with it, deflecting much of the energy.

This conversation has too many variables to make any progress.
>This thread is about Nunes v. Rousey btw.

Chads all the way.

p4p best female fighter of all time, no one comes close, not even lousy rousey