Hey Sup Forums, what happens out here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ChM2icbWo9w
youtu.be/n6YH0FiZ5v0
howdovaccinescauseautism.com/
mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/12/the-mysterious-black-mountain-of-queensland/
youtube.com/watch?v=XiLeeHg83QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything dies from heat and a lack of water.

The only reason Alice Spings exists is because when they first discovered it there was a water source so they built a town there. Turns out it's a weird seasonal thing that only has water every 50 years or something. So the majority of the time it's a dry dusty hellhole.

Unless you're mining something out of the ground there's no real point in ever going there.

Thanks for the informative post, Ausbro.

Do you Aussies normally drive around the perimeter of Austrailia or drive across to get to the other side?

US weapons testing.

human hunt safari. you get to track abos and shoot arrows at them. good family fun m8

No problem, always willing to help out my greatest ally.

Nothing. If you drive out there you might find a noonga on the road. Don't slow down, just run right over the fucker, otherwise the rest will jump out drag you out of your car and fucking gut you like a pig. It's happened before.

Depends. But the major highways run through the middle.

Do american planes need to consume more fuel to take off because you are all obese?

Isn't there supposed to be something similar to Area 51 somewhere in that area?

Something about weird lights and odd noises being heard near there, if I recall correctly.

Dead backpackers

It existed to service the train lines that rain through the middle of Australia

Ever watched Wolf Creek?

Thats about what hapens there

No, don't be ridiculous. No such place exists. Only a mentally ill conspiracy theorist would suggest such a thing. You sound like you're schizophrenic. Get your head checked you blithering nutcase.

its literally mad max the movie. there are also 80s hair metal aboriginal gangs such as the Jon Bon Jovi Boys and the 'Slayer Group'. I'm not joking about this either m8s

usually, yes

Nah, it's The Rover.

youtu.be/ChM2icbWo9w

I know I'm not crazy because I just got released by my psych therapist for good behavior. And I know I've read about Australia's Area 51 somewhere before, I just don't remember where.

is noonga another name for abos?

People use planes.
Freight uses trains.
Madmen, dumb tourists and abos drive cars through there.

youtu.be/n6YH0FiZ5v0

In the outback there's a group of people still living in London in 1859. However, most of the city is deserted and there's a looming fog everywhere. The population is estimated to be around 9,000 people When someone tries to leave the city and the surrounding farmland they are never seen again. We sent a joint team of Americans and Canadians there in 2006 to look into a mysterious fog cloud in the middle of the desert and only 8 out of the original 40 came back. They were stoned to death in the town square. They originally tried sending a distress call multiple times but no electronics work in the fog.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

Yeah, we call em noongas because that's the sound they make when you hit em with your car.

Also, all tourists who drive through the outback end up dead one way or another. Most of them are raped before they die too.

As a rule of thumb, if you're not the serial killer the other guy is.

Sounds like you are hiding something.

sauce?

Noonga cunts and bogans.

That sounds like some SCP shit

It's 99.99% arid, inhospitable desert. Only things that can survive there are miners (precious resources), noongas (natives) and flies.

There are pockets of civilisation, townships mostly based on very rare Oasis' but speaking, these are just pubs and fuel stations.

Dont you guys have a demonic fucking rock out there that the abos are scared of?

People apparently vanished over there and the abos say some creatures live inside of it.

Absolutely NOTHING but heat and sand, Nothing any foreigners need to worry about, Definitely no hidden nuclear weapon platforms.

uluru is probably the rock you mean ive heard it was sacred to abos or something

People vanish out there all the time but it has more to do with rape than magic rocks.

Never listen to abo beliefs. They have a belief that if you go wandering alone in the desert and you run into someone you know you should kill them immediately because it's a shape shifting witch woman who wants to curse you impersonating your friend.

>Something about weird lights and odd noises being heard near there, if I recall correctly.

>be abbo
>huff gasoline and drink homemade booze all day
>look at sky
>see sun, clouds, birds, etc
>be too fucking stupid to recognize such things and panic
>claim aliens and shit

Delete this.

Why is this a thing, Australia?

They went in and found a bunch of farms and wetland but past that an 1859 London. It seemed abandoned at first but they found most of the population in the city center. Except they weren't British, they said they were all from Newfoundland. Then shit happened and only 8 men returned. When they ran out of the fog the horde that was chasing them simply disappeared.

Here's the official report:

howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

deng son dats pretty spoopy

Gina reignhart's recources and savage abos

Scary af mang

Emu's drag away human's to make rape slaves of them. That is the no go zone.

being branded racist against aboriginals is probably the worst thing you can get labled in the country because of the backlash you would get. thats why aboriginals commit so many crimes and rape eachother, because if a politician ever mentions that aboriginals do more crime, that persons politican career is gone and his life ruined

probably thinking of devils marbles or black mountain

Nyoongar is a tribe of Aboriginal native to SW Western Australia.

Black moutain or kalkajaka or something like that

Not really a rock but it has these underground passages or somethinf

Some land that the U.S. Annexed of us so they can do some weapons testing, and over the horizon spying on China.

However if you were to drive in the general direction of the base you will be shot at so I'm assuming that they have a unknown nuclear launching base there. That's probably why they got to keep the land in the first place as it gives them a base and keeps us technically nuke free.

Look up pine gap.

he has a pretty strong cuckface

>great summer land

Have you aussies ever had a spider or a snake crawl up through your toilets before?

kek it says its nicknamed the mountain of death

mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/12/the-mysterious-black-mountain-of-queensland/

lol so we cucked you basically

our nuclear dicks are deep inside mother 'strayla

It's not. Looks like some lefty faggot unistudent doing some sort of abo rights faggotry.

Fun fact: The abo word for crow translates to "lunch bird"

The whole abo way of life is built on insane superstitious nonsense. When an abo dies they believe you can no longer use the dead abos name because it will disturb their spirit. Likewise you can't have a picture or video of them because seeing them will also disturb them and turn them into an evil spirit. This caused huge problems because abos would often name their children random words that mean something else.

Abo language is a complete mess of regional dialects for this reason. Neighboring tribes could never really communicate because one tribe would know someone named there word for tree and then after that person died that word became forbidden and they created a new word for tree and so on... This continues to this day.

In one of these outback abo towns a girl named wednesday died. Now nobody in town can use the word wednesday.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiLeeHg83QU

Nah, but I've found green tree frogs in toilets before.

>Now nobody in town can use the word wednesday.

This thread is 2spooky4me

how many abos did the british killed

Aborigines fucking kangaroos probably

Oh yeah, and if some "white fella" shows up and uses the word they will drive you out of town by throwing stones at you.

Not enough.

Don't worry we have emu breeding grounds on the Oklahoma panhandle.

Damn. Scary stuff.

There was about a million abos before britain arrived. Within the first hundred years the abo population dropped mysteriously to about 100,000.

Don't know who killed them to be honest, could have been anyone. Probably killed themselves in shame when they saw how far behind they were.

Jesus fuck, does that """woman""" have facial hair?

Disgusting.

banjawarn station

It's probably like our abbos in 'murica.

They were so isolated our diseases killed them and their nonexistent immune system.

or disease, like the native americans when british and spanish showed up

Lol so some random dude can go into a town, not know anything about all of this, say "oh yeah, i was there last Wednesday" and get rocks thrown at them?

HAHAHA

Yeah supposedly half of them died from small pox.

Picnic at hanging rock or something

nice

>going to the west coast ever

what the fuck how ugly they can be at least here we had some qt indians

Tell me you're secrets kiwi-fucker

Did you guys do that trick with the blankets too?

triggering leftists is literally my past time

>be me, abo
>here's the kicker
>i look white
>i act like your normal white fella (because i am), then start becoming increasingly racist
>as people start getting angry i wait for the golden phrase
>"hey that's racist, you can't say that about aboriginals"
>GOTCHA BITCH I AM ABORIGINAL
>bullshit
>WHO ARE YOU TO SAY I'M NOT
>o-oh

i don't use aboriginal benefits though that'd be a cunt act

they wiped out every aboriginal in tasmania

not only that, but aboriginals believe that death never happens naturally, but instead happens because of the will of a spirit. this can also be caused by a curse put into place by someone.

when an abo dies, generally they whisper the name of who they think put this death curse on them. then, a bloke hunts the person down and points a kangaroo or emu bone at them, then a death curse is in place and the guy is supposed to drop dead.

that is literally how this works.

also aboriginals don't have borders for their tribes (or "nations" if you're a cuck), they just do shit like etch symbols into rocks or put notches into trees to mark their territory. white settlers early on didn't recognize this, thought that the abos were just a bunch of monkeys rolling around in the dirt, walked past the territory markers, and got killed. this was in part a reason for the wars.

yes. short story:

>grow up in aboriginal community
>cops never come down because fuck paperwork
>one day in relation to a robbery (the blokes strolled in and raped a girl, then took her jewelry and walked out, they were described as "black" of course) some cops show up
>i'm out the back doing something
>i hear the cop talking in THAT tone, then suddenly a bunch of screaming then a tazer then tyres then police sirens
>it turns out the cop was going on about something, dad got up and started swinging
>to this day i never say "crimson" or "graphite" around him

Here we see the daughter of an Australian chieftain being married to an Aborigine witch doctor in exchange for rains and healthy crops

people have posted about it all year
> roadhouse who has a guy who shot aboriginals in the 1950's (want to meet the guy if anyone can help me)
> pine gap the secret american army base
> lots of crime up northern territory
>kalgoorie at the bottom are currently in race riot mode for abo reasons

You know what I think? We should just send every rapefugee there

That's where Santa has his secret grotto

do aboriginals even speak english, i mean is there much segregation or what, are they just like wildlings or something?

it's really fucking surreal to imagine them trying to interact with humans and i'm not trying to be edgy and all i got is sniffing petrol memes from Sup Forums

Look up "min min lights"

Lung Disease

It was all just an unfortunate accident. Nobody knows nothin' about it.

that's boongs mouthbreather

broken english for normal ones but they drawl their words like WHHITEE MMAAAHHNNN
> there was a aboriginal politition in the 1960s to 1970s named neville bonner who was pretty based,

I heard all place is dominated by emus

That's where the Aboriginal children are kidnapped to be used a sex slaves for Australian judges.

This

That's never been the reason for the noonga name you fucking idiot, go back to NZ

top kek m8

Maud Dib and his fremen start a Jihad

The ones in the middle of the NT often don't speak English. The rest of them do but they're all part white

Our politicians are all huge cucks though. And our cities are inhabited by a very vocal group of lefty faggots.

They would never allow such a sensible solution. They would flood the cities with them and make everything worse.