Do Sup Forumsacks really worship a frog?

Do Sup Forumsacks really worship a frog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell no!

Someone reply to my post pks

If my ID contain the letters R, A and U kek is with us

>11
Kek is here.

No, you imbecile.

We worship an ancient chaos deity who SOMETIMES appears to mortals as a humanoid with a frog-like head.

Kuk is a demon.

Go to: >Settings >Miscellaneous >Custom CSS

click edit then add

a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content:" (You)";
}

Don't forget to tick the custom CSS box after.

Well, I do.
All capital letters RAU!

kek is with us

What's wrong with that? Lot of people worship god, and at least we know frogs exist.

Hell NO!

Its atheists making fun of the Christians here who do it.

Kek is the ultimate embodiment of humanity, our very nature defined and distilled into a single concept, that is, the enforcement of one's will in the face of the unceasing, storming chaos that defines and comprises every molecule of the universe.

Kek is rightfully identified as a Chaos God, however what people often misunderstand is that this does not mean that he is chaotic in his ways, or that he seeks to spread it. Quite the opposite; Kek is a God of Chaos because of his sheer mastery of it, and it is through that mastery that he bends the limitless variables that drive the existence of reality itself to suit his machinations.

That is why gets are so important in understanding Kek. Gets are themselves a pure microcosm of Kek and his will. The gets, singular moments of glory, pulled from the raging fugue of singles, and done so through the innumerable posts that we generate as a collective force, that our combined will drives.

Praise Keku.

holy shit

the lord is among us

77 get

DEUS KEK!

Praise be.

I dont worship Kek but i do love chaos...

aaawww HELL NO!!!

owning this statue is a sin

some leddit the_dump fag made it

The first and most core concept to understand and accept, the first

>red pill

for one to swallow, if you will, is that our efforts as individual are nothing more than worthless singles posts. We can pour our sweat and effort into posts that will not be read, the threads we were posted in will 404 with no archive and no screencaps. But we must post, we must continue to scream back into the void, for once in a great while we can glimpse the seams that bind the universe, bend the rules the tell the world how to run, and as a collective, push back against chaos.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

I was just eating some haribo and look which one I pulled out the packet as I scrolled by this thread

Your point being?

No.

Of course we do OP

Shadilay

absolute lie, the fist post about these statues was from Sup Forums

Yes, I even made a sgraffito clay tablet of pepe

PRAISE KEK

Frog GOD. There's a difference.

PRAISE KEK
GEORGE SOROS DIES IN 2017