Why did Trump lose by 3 million votes?

Why did Trump lose by 3 million votes?

Russian Hackers

I hate the dumb fucking looks all niggers get on their faces

>lose

There's that word again

He won by -3 million votes

Illegal immigrants.

because California's voting system is designed so that literally anyone who wants to vote can (including people who do not reside in the state of California, who can vote by mail from a location outside of California and still do not require ID or proof of residence in California).

That is the look of a man who feels proud that he has accomplished what no other race could, he is tearing up that white pussy and putting little chocolate niglets up in there so that the cycle can continue until the white man is no more It is quite erotic.

California's massive size but relatively small electoral votes

It's a amazing he got more than one vote

ok LARPing antifa cuck

he didnt.
He won by 3million fewer votes.

No, it's actually California's swarm mentality. California isn't all that much underrepresented in the electoral college (10.2% of the vote and 12% of the population); Shillary just won it by a 2:1 margin.

It is nothing to be ashamed of. It is happening in australia too. They get pumped full of potent somalian semen and have their children.

I've ghosted 2 girls now once I found pictures with black guys on either insta or facekike, part of me feels I should have pointed out the reason to them but they might remove the warning sign

>lose

He won by -3 million

New York and Cali account for something like 5 million votes for Hillary over Trump. Not a cent was spent by Trump's campaign in these shitholes nor is there any semblence of voter identification. If I got into the local registry I just need to add a bunch of names to the voting list and have people come in to claim the votes for those names. No ID needed.

t. New Yorker

Except that's wrong you stupid nigger
Nobody wants niggers except other niggers

because an election where illegals had something to lose had them voting like mad in the only state where Hillary did better then Obongo which also so happens to have shit voting laws

Then why do they get the same look when they have just stolen some shoes, received a welfare check, or gotten the shit kicked out of them by law enforcement?

California mostly. If California's votes either way are discounted then Trump wins the popular vote.

because there are more liberals in the u.s than conservatives

>Marriage statistics
>Implying black men aren't just oumping and dumping as many white women as they can.
Because they know they'll be balls deep in white pussy by the end of the week

>I've ghosted 2 girls now once I found pictures with black guys on either insta or facekike
wtf does that mean?

illegal immigrants taking advantage of shitting voting laws

If you get more votes than your opponent, they win.

8 years

I think by ghosted he means he just vanished; didn't talk to them again. Just dropped.

because he objectivly is the worse candidate.

>niggers think putting spices on the outside of the cupboard door is good idea
>puts spices over the counter instead of the stove, where they would be better used
> fuck Tyrone , can you stop being a nigger for like 5 god damn minutes

>Why did Trump lose by 3 million votes?
Illegal immigrants voting in states with lax voting ID laws such as California.

So what do I have for proof
>marriage, response rates for dating sites, attractiveness rating
What do you have for proof?
>cuckold fantasies
Ok cucky

California

The whore looks unhappy as fuck. Also, shit stains on the cupboards and the dishwasher.

I'm only taking the piss you insecure poof

>Didn't notice the nigger until I expanded the image.

Actually, if you theoretically took out NY City and Los Angeles county, Trump would be ahead by 500k votes.

Being this autistic

(You) didn't count the votes. He actually got 98% of all popular votes. The illegals even voted for him in droves. They love him and want to be punished.

>I'm only pretending to be a retarded cuck
ok britcuck

Fun fact: every place Hillary won is a sanctuary city or right next to one.

>Thinking I care whether some mong on the other side of the world who I will never speak to again believes me
kek

Whatever go watch some BLACKED mate

if you say so

Look at that fucking trashy kitchen

Literally disgusting

You obviously cared enough to let him know you "don't care" lmao

Might watch some australian get cucked by a somali

lose what?

he's the 45th president of the united states and there is nothing a whiny little bitch like you can do about it. LOL.

He won the popular vote in 49 states. California has virtually no voter ID laws and huge illegal population that is highly likely to vote against Trump. Am I saying that he won the popular vote if only Americans voted? Not necessarily, only that the 'muh popular vote' narrative is highly fabricated and misleading.

Not that it matters by the way, both campaigns ran aiming for an electoral college victory, and Trump won that.

Don't ever talk to me or my dingo again.

After he won we didn't count over 6 million absentee ballots.

Because Democrats added 10 million extra votes. Trump's your God-King now faggots, get used to it.

It's my best guess. What the fuck else would it mean?

lurk more pls

Because 4 million illegal Mexicunts voted for Shitllary.

/thread

And dead people.

Thats exactly what it means

Going ghost = Disappearing

Go watch your daughter bounce on a nigger cock

what is antifa anyways? It sounds like an actual word that got all ebonicked into antifa. Whoever chose that name for whatever the fuck it is is retarded, it sounds so grating to the ears I would walk away if I heard it in person.

3 million votes is LESS THAN 1% of the fucking U.S. population.

It's so incredibly insignificant.
It sounds like a lot, but it's tiny compared to the sample size.

Nice try.

>Fun fact: every place Hillary won is a sanctuary city or right next to one.
I'm not surprised lol

short for anti-facist

6 million dead is LESS THAN 1% of the fucking global population

It's so incredibly insignificant.
It sounds like a lot, but it's tiny compared to the sample size.

Nice try schlomo.

I thought it was 6 million.

Lack of wall
>> Don't worry, we'll be fixing that shortly ;)

because russians hacked the election

Los Angeles is full of retards who voted for Hillary Clinton.

california covers the whole 3mil spread... that explains a lot

Illegals.

illegals and dead people

Hmmm, I wonder what the ethnic makeup of California is...