Fuck you Sup Forums. My gf left me because of you fucks...

Fuck you Sup Forums. My gf left me because of you fucks. She was a qt german virgin (before I deflowered her) and you fucks made me drive her away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gay guy here. got what you deserved desu baka senpai

nobody cares faggot

Text her to fuck off, and pop smoke bro. Life's too short to be spun out over some broad.

from the grammar I'd have to assume you're underage OP or a pedo.

>Taking everything Sup Forums says as fact

are you this dumb nigger? Who gives a fuck about fags, I'm gay and I dont really care.

You gotta reveal the power level slowly. You can't just come at her while being over 9000

this

just text back "cool" and drop her

>shoving your political opinions in people's faces unsolicited at every opportunity
people hate jehovah's witnesses for a reason, faggot.

>it's Sup Forums's fault my gf left me
>nothing is ever my fault
>waa waaa waaaah!
lmao!

>not liking Steven Universe
lmao

Lmao who talks politics with >women?
You deserve this asshole.

You're a fucking faggot and she was completely right to dump your pathetic ass

>hurr durr I was trying to slowly red pill her

No dude you're just an autistic manchild who is the Sup Forums version of an SJW. I actually feel bad for this girl who had to put up with your shit for so long. You need to learn to hide your power level, or better yet to stop caring about such trivial fucking things. Your fantasy of finding a qt Germanic blonde virgin waifu is a fucking pipe dream and this girl was 100% in the right.

I hope she'll be fucking some BBC tonight just to spite you

Have you tried calling her a kike shill?

If she watches Steven universe you're better off without her G

OP for the love of god use no more than 2 words in your reply

also you've just learned the first rule of the red pill, don't talk about the red pill

>She was a qt german virgin (until I raped her and turned her into a slut)
Ftfy

>Steven Universe

Nobody 'made' you do anything user.

Be happy this happened now and not when you've moved in together or married.

Kek keks in mysterious keks after all

It's one of the few good things currently on CN. Have you ever watched it?

>faggots should have children
>slut-shaming whores is bad
>naming the jew offends me

Sounds like she was degenerate tier. Nothing of value was lost.

Good time to post those nude pics you said you wouldn't share then, OP

>expecting rational and logical thought from a woman.

Well mate you were doomed from the start. Good luck with it all.

>couldn't contain his powerlevel
>didn't cut her off from the electric jew right away

Your own damn fault. Thanks for ruining a virgin with your fornication you stupid fuck kill yourself.

>it's the fault of everyone who browses Sup Forums that you bought into the zeitgeist of Sup Forums 100% and sperged hard everywhere about it

You are such a massive fucking retard If you let a bunch of ugly, socially inept virgins tell you what to do ESPECIALLY REGARDING YOUR LOVE LIFE.

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND TOTAL RETARD
...also this isn't political gtfo my board REEEE

This

if you dont have nudes you're fake OP

The principles you base your life on is the only thing you cannot give up, user. Stick to them and don't give it up for nobody but family.

probs a gay nigger

>staying with a bluepilled woman

Looks like you dodged a bullet

You couldn't let her listen to music or watch TV without making such comments? That is annoying as fuck. There is a time and a place for these things user.

nah she still counts as a virgin since your dick was clearly ineffectual

Ahmed bls go

The show is absolutely garbage. The only way anyone could enjoy it is if they're already brainwashed by progressivism.

The "hero" is a fat mexican with none of the monomythic traits of an actual hero! Utter garbage.

lmfao.

>dating someone who watches a propaganda show for kids

>politics
>women

>Liking Steven Tumblrverse
And nothing of value was lost.

>just text her back "cool" and drop her

Rare redpilled/pol/ relationship advice here. This works even better if she is actually a 10/10.
The key here is to never go back. She will call or text eventually because 10/10 grills are driven insane by this shit, and she will start pushing real hard.
Don't fall for it. The second you give in, she will let you feel her upperhand advantage again, and you will be fucked.

This could be the dawn of greatness for you

Sounds like you were being an insufferable poltard op.

>T-the SJW boogeyman makes it so it MUST be bad
This kind of thinking is cancer and only closes us off to the world. Steven Universe is good. Thinking its pushing an agenda is the thinking of a paranoid schizophrenic.

>she likes steven universe
>commentary on everything.

Staff sargeant of shitposting battalion here, Buddy you've gotta be subtle about it you cant expect normies to jump on board if you give em both barrels, this is a fight of culture and that is one of attrition and evolution.

That being said steven universe is a huge red flag.

Pick your ass up, learn from your mistakes, spend a night with a bottle of booze like every man should after a harsh breakup, and get back in the fight.

tell that cunt to use spaces

looks like a kids show. do you like my little pony too?

Autism.
Nobody goes around yelling "gas the kikes, race war now."

There is a reason why Sup Forums hates newfags like you.

Was she tight atleast? Did she moan? Did she swallow?

Pls respond

Why wouldn't I? Its good and filled with right wing traditional values.

>Implying most women aren't sluts, and that there isn't anything wrong with it.

Ditch her, she is a total degenerate. She is projecting her views in her words, and she clearly has nothing again whoredom and the "sexual liberation" movement.

It was only a matter of time before she cheated on you.

>a cartoon about trannies and fags and fatasses is good
lmao!

There aren't any fags. They simply come from a non-binary race that happens to be genderless.

Tell her. "Cool, see ya later, always remember I was your first, Always."

Then never talk to her again. You don't need to lecture her.

haha fuck off idiot

Listen to this man, OP.

Don't be a faggot.

Post your responses I wanna know if you fucked this up.

this

Damnit, OP, deliver!

This happened because you are beta. Women will submit to the opinions of an alpha male as they are not capable of forming their own. If you had been an alpha she would have just agreed with you. Sucks but it's true.

If she doesn't want to listen to your faggot opinion what makes you think we do?

Wow you seem like a creep.

>Steven Universe
This is an 18+ board kid you need to learn that Sup Forums is satire. Don't let this social experiment buggy whip discussion forum leak into your real life.

My Little Pony is actually one of the least degenerate shows on television. That doesn't mean it's good and SHOULD be watched, but it's far less damaging than most.

Never should mention the part about women or anything "slut" related you fucking idiot

>They simply come from a non-binary race that happens to be genderless.
And happens to look like hyper-empowered women.

If you don't see the problem with that and how it normalizes non-traditional gender roles, you're lost. Just end yourself quietly.

Reply with exactly this:
"Ok, bye".
Just that give her nothing more, this will fuck her up more than just about anything else you could do.

lol everyone on pol is such a fucking faggot.

Ask me how I know you're a woman.
Faggot.

>this
You can tell from the self-abasing phrasing that she is pining for a display of strength from you, OP.

You're an idiot and she's also an idiot that you couldn't resolve something like this. This isn't an actual issue if she just told you to shut up and you tell her to shut up about politics. Gf is left leaning and I'm off the far right deep end, but I can tell you we did not break up over something as dumb as politics. Could she not tell you to cool it? Could you not realize its not politics time every hour?

ok user show me on the doll where the poster hurt you

Thats what being a hyper hate filled little asshole gets you. I know a few people in real life who surf pol who are unbearable because they buy into the "redpill" bullshit and are just terrible, negative assholes who need an echo chamber.

>has sex outside marriage
This woman is a whore who wouldn't be faithful to you but you made a mistake too, this generation is lost

>get brainwashed by the Sup Forums echo chamber
>start spouting a meme ideology taught to you on Sup Forums OF ALL PLACES to your loved ones as if it is the only version of reality
>suffer real life consequences

KEK
well deserved. it's a shame they don't meme you guys up some critical thinking around here.

>1 post by this ID

Thank you, Someone else sees these inverse SJW's for what they are. they need echo chambers and this is proof.

SUIDF itt

watching cartoon network over the age of 14 is unacceptable. kys

>Rick and Morty currently airing on CNs Adult Swim
>haha no just watch Le gay Nigger and her fatarsed adopted beaner

Revealing your ''power level'' to a '' gf '' is really a dumb move. Just be assertive and manly and the right woman will come to you begging.

>I cant enjoy anything because i live on an image board of obese socially regressive monstrosities of self loathing like myself, therefore watching cartoons that arn't poorly animated japanese 3 year old traps being fucked is UNNNACCEpptioble.
Fuck off subhuman slime.

revealing your power level, ever
TOP JEJ
get cucked

>Steven Universe

Into the trash it goes.

Reminder that Cartoon Network actually aired this

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

>Not being completely open about your opinions

Women basically imprint their beliefs from the male figures in their lives which is why (((they))) pushed so hard to destabilize the family unit after letting women vote

Women with no strong male will end up regurgitating twitter bullshit as fact

I've converted formerly liberal girls into realists, some of who were attacked by their own families for having non cucked views.

If you have to role play a blue pill for pussy then you are part of the cancer that gave us the SJW movement

>>start spouting a meme ideology taught to you on Sup Forums OF ALL PLACES to your loved ones as if it is the only version of reality

To be fair Sup Forums is a truth-seeking machine, so if you HAD to let an ideology have you you could do a lot worse.

these guys get it.

kidding.

you're both faggots.

Really this. Admit you voted for Trump and occasionally if you see TV personality you don't like say something subtle. When it gets to the point where everything you have to say is cynical, pseudo-masculine "redpill" shit, stop.

Over text? Holy fuck that's harsh. I'm sorry dude.

Real men don't cry over lost pussy. Wanna know why? Because they want you more than you want them. What I'm trying to tell you is, there's plenty of girls out there. Now she sounds like a nice girls except for the Steven Universe garbage. But seriously man.. Go find yourself a nice girl who has been red pilled already. She was right about one thing, you need to be with someone who has similar beliefs.. She never would have made U happy, and U her. She just realized it before you did. Actually she did you a big favor. She probably would have cheated on you sooner or later anyway. So suck it up buttercup and post us some pictures of her tits!

JUST

>To be fair Sup Forums is a truth-seeking machine

Sup Forums is a meme machine, a market place of ideas, only the strong survive. truth is irrelevant. This is the absolute worst place to find any kind of objective truth

surprisingly this fucking works except when i did it i went back and it fucked up again two months down the road

nothing is the same after the frog, my friend. going through similar

pretty much
tumblr and Sup Forums are just two sides of the same coin.
there are valid points to most ideologies, but the vulnerable sixteen year old internet nerds (whether they are the rednecks/fedora tippers here or polyattackhelicopterkin hambeasts there) that haven't really developed critical thinking skills get so dogmatic about the things they read on the internet that conveniently cater to their beliefs that they become intolerable

which conveniently pushes out the oldfags/useful posters and lets them congeal into their own hugboxes that tell them whatever they wanted to hear

>revealing your power level

>CN

It's the only place to seek the truth. Ideas cannot survive here if they're not truthful. Memes cannot spread if they're not actually funny.

I actually wrote an entire essay about this a month ago when I was bored (and annoyed at the fake news meme).

>omg goys. i mean guys. see what happens when you share your opinions...better keep them to yourselves.

Agreed friend, Like i said, i know two or three people who use this board who have became intolerable in real life.

>Nobody goes around yelling "gas the kikes, race war now."
I do, because im not a cuck

Popped smoke on my old lady this year and now she melts in my hand after I went on a wild vacation excursion and romance with a super qt half Korean half German nationalist minded girl

>feels like she doesn't match up to her
>meets my every single need now
>100% less stress because she got put in her place
>surprised me with a trip to Northern Europe in spring time

Highly suggest making her feel inadequate if you got the heart to do it t b q h f a m

Find a woman who is smart enough to swallow the redpill.

Lying your whole life is the same as suicide.