Isn't this "eternal recurrance"?

/^\u+(-)åFû¢Kazzz...

~d!LD°tR0/|/1X~

Oo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oOo.oOo.Oo.oO.oO.oO

//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\//|/|//\\\•;•///\\|\|\\

dildotronix?

~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_~_--—--_~*••;.;••*~_--—--_

;;080;;080;;080;;080;;080;;080;;080;;(())@(())(())@(())(())@(())(())@(());;080;;080;;080;;080;;080;;080;;080

I smoked all the crack down at yo' mama's house!!¡¡¡¡

._.--—~d!LD°tR0/|/1X~—--._.

[[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]][[|][][{]}}^,*•~{—}~•*,^{{[}][][|]]

Sorry, you got a shit brain and you got to go.

°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':`/^\v/^\v/^\_.,¡|°Į°°I°I¡,._/^\v/^\v/^\`:’;*d¡ŁDoTro^vIx§;':

wtf is this thread

•©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)

autism

i am interested in this thread

©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰©®(•¥•)©®〰〰

OP likes da benis

W^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WQO0o•.,•o0OQ:QłÇo°oÇłQ:Q0o•,.o0OQW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\WW^v^‰£}{ñ}{£‰^v^wW/\W/\W

~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~

`‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘`**`‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘``‘`’'’`‘`

°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{^•?–•oo9°(::Y::)°9oo•–?•}{^•?–•oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{^•?–•oo9°(::Y::)°9oo•–?•}{^•?–•oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{^•?–•oo9°(::Y::)°9oo•–?•}{^•?–•oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{^•?–•oo9°(::Y::)°9oo•–?•}{^•?–•oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{^•?–•oo9°(::Y::)°9oo•–?•}{^•?–•oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{^•?–•oo9°(::Y::)°9oo•–?•}{^•?–•oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{^•?–•oo9°(::Y::)°9oo•–?•}{^•?–•oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{^•?–•oo9°(::Y::)°9oo•–?•}{^•?–•oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{^•?–•oo9°(::Y::)°9oo•–?•}{^•?–•oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oO.0§0.Oo°:-:\₩/:-:°oo•–?•^}{

__...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~|;:::,,,...___...,,,::;|~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°.oo(;:/.^.\:;)=]]}{|~o.o~|}{[[=(;:/.^.\:;)oo.°oo(;:/.

shit thread innit

o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°o•.•oo•.•oo•.•oo•.•o0OÇO0°0OQO0°

y/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\yy/^\y/^\y

0ll|ll(08•¥•80)ll|ll0….,??,….0ll|ll(08•¥•80)ll|ll0….,??,….0ll|ll(08•¥•80)ll|ll0….,??,….0ll|ll(08•¥•80)ll|ll0….,??,….0ll|ll(08•¥•80)ll|ll0….,??,….0ll|ll(08•¥•80)ll|ll0….,??,….

••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••~Truth: if Jesus Christ is truly omnipotent, then He can suck every cock on this planet in < 10 seconds flat!~••..,..••81£18••..,..••••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••~Truth: if Jesus Christ is truly omnipotent, then He can suck every cock on this planet in < 10 seconds flat!~••..,..••81£18••..,..••••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••~Truth: if Jesus Christ is truly omnipotent, then He can suck every cock on this planet in < 10 seconds flat!~••..,..••81£18••..,..••••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••~Truth: if Jesus Christ is truly omnipotent, then He can suck every cock on this planet in < 10 seconds flat!~••..,..••81£18••..,..••••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••~Truth: if Jesus Christ is truly omnipotent, then He can suck every cock on this planet in < 10 seconds flat!~••..,..••81£18••..,..••••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••••..,..••81£18••..,..••~Truth!

No fucking shit lady, do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?

~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~~d!LD°tR0/|/1çš~

+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•~~~ remember, there's no 'square root of -1' in T-E-A-M~~~•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+x+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•~~~ remember, there's no 'square root of -1' in T-E-A-M~~~•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+x+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•~~~ remember, there's no 'square root of -1' in T-E-A-M~~~•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+xXx+•,•+x

{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]} *****< yeaaaa!!!!!..,,>*****{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]} {[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]} {[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}{[(o•.•o)]}

`-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-``-:.,:ï:,.::-`

1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\ ~ love that dildotronix ~ it's the best that Great can be ~ 1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\1[|Ii¡!.,..!¡iI|]1/\

How does this relate to eternal "recurrance" ? What are you trying to prove here, OP?

[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____[[{{*•*}}]]___that the Nietzsche's concept of "eternal recurrance' can be seen in our affinity for patterns____

hey check out that Boo-Tay —> (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::) (::Y::)

What affinity for patterns? Could you elaborate?

See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :) See Above :)

Jesus: "i think this dildotronix thing has serious implications for me and contains insight into my life!"

Mohammad: "i agree and i am also a person worth listening to."

Moses: "where's my fucking chisel?! fuck! fuck! fuck!"

Jesus: "i think this dildotronix thing has serious implications for me and contains insight into my life!"

[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{} would it be possible for God to have a penis so large that even He could not blow Himself? []{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{} would it be possible for God to have a penis so large that even He could not blow Himself? []{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{} would it be possible for God to have a penis so large that even He could not blow Himself? []{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{} would it be possible for God to have a penis so large that even He could not blow Himself? []{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]

©®〰™⭕