Well Sup Forums, got anything to say to this ex-reporter and all her reporter friends for my local newspaper?

Well Sup Forums, got anything to say to this ex-reporter and all her reporter friends for my local newspaper?

haha what a pathetic circlejerk
>isn't he thw worst?
>the worstest!
>I know right!
These are caricatures, not people.

No comment.

I am going as fast as I can guys, this is just sad.

Also, her husband is an illegal from Holland. He is actually a pretty cool guy but does not want to pursue citizenship.

It never ends.

Trump was a direct response to these people. In a way, they're the ones who got him elected.

Sad part is she is not even a bad person until you discuss politics, then it is just some lard filled with rage.

Bringing out the big guns.

Last one since I killed this already.

Trump promised to stop overthrowing governments in the middle east a policy that was continued by Democrats including Hillary Clinton and resulted in millions of people killed, wounded, and displaced and culminated in the largest refugee crisis in Human History.

All liberals care about is sniffing their own farts and muh freeshit.

When leftists get this salty, petty, passive aggressive, and feel like they're morally superior, it's not fun anymore. It just makes me upset.

You just remind them that their fart sniffing comes at the cost of a literal mountain of dead human bodies in Libya, Syria, and Iraq.

If Hillary had won, we would be invading Syria and potentially entering into a shooting war with a nuclear power (Russia)

Make them tell you how much they want to see dead white men coming home in coffins for the sake of their feels.

I prefer it to the gloating. It fills me with great joy to see them break the fuck down online.

They didn't learn that acting like shitheads lost them the election the first time. Hell, when they started bad mouthing union workers, I warned them. They responded with "fuck those red neck hicks".

Then they lost the rust belt and instead of wondering why they just throw their hands up and call everyone racist.

They've lost the path to the presidency for at least 8 years.

>They didn't learn that acting like shitheads lost them the election the first time. Hell, when they started bad mouthing union workers, I warned them. They responded with "fuck those red neck hicks".

Well, none of those skilled union workers has a degree in comparative feminist literature. So what would those racist white males know about the suffering of privileged liberal white girls, fascistically forced to not get their way on everything, immediately, and without question or complaint?

I tried to talk to people on the left about this and their response is usually just that I'm a racist trump supporter. Which is true, but they don't know that. They have to double down on this shit because they're on the 'right side of history.'

Thats not exactly true. Most know by now exactly why they lost, and regardless of trump, how horrible a candidate Hillary was.

Look at the screen shots, social media, etc. They're blaming Russians and saying she won.

They've cried wolf with their little buzzwords way too many times that no ones gives a shit anymore. Being called racist,sexist etc. means shit these days.

Why do people still not understand that acting like a bunch of fucking whiny shits about things that don't matter is exactly the reason Trump won?

They might be saying she won the popular vote, which she did, but there are plenty of places online saying that dems need to distance themself from anything hillary says or does or else the party is going to die.