Steve Martin got blacklash and ended up deleting this shit

why are people so thin skinned now just because you get a bit of fgts saying they are mad and create click bait articles. it's a fucking tweet deleting it doesnt do anything.

Why are people upset over this?

this

Why are they ever? When you view the world through snowflake glasses every day is winter.

hair TRIGGERED

I don't get it. What's "offensive" about it?

cuz he is a man and noticed her looks

i assume it's because he referred to her as a "creature"

I had to look this up because I assumed OP was making shit up. People are mad that he commented on her beauty rather than accomplishments, as if being called beautiful, witty, and bright is an awful thing.

Fuck these idiots.

You live in a world with a generation of young people who define their existence by being perpetually offended.

Probably other women upset because they know no man would say that about them. Women compete against each other by trying to drag each other down.

She really was... Kek he deleted it? Fuck me running.

The better question is why the fuck are people so afraid of "backlash". These people wield impotent rage and hold no power. By giving into them you're enabling this type of behavior because all they want is power over other people.

Did you just refer to her as a creature, goy?

>It's a "actress who played a character she actively despised for like twenty years and was a total bitch to her fans died so we all have to pretend to be sad" episode

Boo fuckin' hoo

Somebody answer this. I really want to fucking know why people give in to people whining about their tweets or posts.

Was she a bitch to her fans? Source?

It's not her fault she was a bitch to her fans. She was a drug addict; she was a victim.

If I had to take a guess, the triggering could've been caused by Steve Martin referring to her as a 'beautiful creature' (despite lefties shoving the "WE WUZ MONKIES AN SHIIET" meme down society's throat). That, or the fact that her "beauty" seemingly caught his attention rather than the "witty" and "bright" traits that he only noticed later on.

he objectified her life

he turned her whole existence into a few bullet points

shes pretty, shes smart

these are just words and its not ok to try to distill someones whole entirety into a checkbox

She really wasn't either of those things, she was an amazing coke fiend who had a few token roles given her in exchange for sexual favors

>millenials

thats exactly what i was saying, hes steve fucking martin, he shouldnt beholden to fgt ass sjws on twitter

If you're in the entertainment business and piss off the wrong people you don't get work anymore. Guess whose twitter accounts are the most popular hey it's people in entertainment.

Hey guys dont mind me ill just check my digits real quick

Why would he delete such an innocent tweet? I'd let it stand shining in its glory over hate-filled responses from evil spirits.

twitter is a shithole, it needs to die

Twitter only allows 140 characters m8. Sue them.

Why do normies think that apologizing to SJWs is a good idea? Those people are mentally ill, you either ignore or make fun of them. Any other action would only lead to a lose-lose situation.

>make a brief obituary that reflects on the deceased person's beauty, humor and intellect
>it offends people
leave it to the fucking liberals

In leaf land they do not use mere petty words to describe others. No that would be demeaning. Instead a complex system of interpretive dance is preferred.

Steve Martin dies next.

she was a cokehead, you're a stupid canuck whore, go finger your asshole you pathetic piece of shit

You don't get. It's the "she was also" part that got them. It's like calling niggaz articulate. FĂ©lagi!

Excuse me did you just assume her cokenouns?

So why isn't everyone else's twitter posts getting a backlash as well?

>Ariana Grande

>STOP CALLING WOMEN SEXY, THEY ARE NOT JUST PIECES OF MEAT

>Steve martin

>I thought Carrie Fisher was pretty at first, but then I found out she was witty and bright

>HOW DARE YOU HAVE SEXUALIZED HER AT ANY POINT! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR HER WORK, MASTRUBRATE TO HER FURIOUSLY, GIVE US SHEKELS, AND FOREVER DENY ANY ATTRACTION TO HER!

Why are liberals so insane.

Pic related - fun fact - she didn't wear underwear for that scene.

Yeah, but he also plays the banjo, so he had it coming, the autistic fuck.

HOW DARE YOU SAY CARRIE FISHER WAS BEAUTIFUL AND SMART!!!!!! IM LITERALLY SHAKING NOW

Actually fisher was the fat girl growing up, so she always had low self esteem and would fuck nerds at conventions

>there are guys who got to fuck their Sup Forums waifu back in the day
>legend has it, in the slave outfit to boot

Anyway the only dick to fans was Alec Guinness, he fucking hated star wars like nothing else, and harrison ford.
Hamil and fisher were/are both pretty humble people.

Steve Martin is quite immortal.

Fucking white male

He's bragging about fucking her.
He's classy and subtle, but nevertheless, he's bragging about fucking her.

The cool thing about Carrie, she always said her box was big enough for all of us.

Exactly this. An apology isn't an act of contrition but an admission of guilt and weakness to leftist. They don't play by the same rules they enforce on others.

>bragging about banging a coke head

I would think Steve Martin is a classier act than that, but maybe I'm wrong.

>you're in the entertainment business and piss off the wrong people you don't get work anymore
At this point I highly doubt Steve Martin gives a fuck about more work, my money is on he has a hot younger girl friend who he doesn't want to hear shit from, so he shut it down to save his blowjobs.

FBcom/claire.landsbaum

Check out the icky profile page of the author.

Doubt an intelligent and seemingly quite humble guy in his 70s would be bragging about having sex with some female regardless of who she is. Bragging is what immature kids and dysfunctional manchildren with a massive sense of inadequacy would do to inflate their ego. Mature men with understanding never do it.

talk about reaching

Social Justice Narcissists. There really is no point apologizing to crazy people.

God that belly is so fucking good