22 veterans kill themselves each day in the US

22 veterans kill themselves each day in the US.

A

FUCKING

How is that a shitpost? Its a problem that needs to be solved. 100 white women are raped each day in the US by black men, 2 in every state... but 22 veterans, mostly white men, kill themselves.

nu-pol

Worthless cannon and IED fodder. No loss.

Did another muslim take this photo?

Too many tours of duty. Not enough moral support from the public.

/thread

good, fucking leeches

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

alright now I'm really fucking bothered

We're already working on it. MAGA. With the shit stains out of power we have a chance to make things right. Granted the Republicans will probably fuck it up.

>our best trained soliders and most courageous white men are killing themselves in massive numbers

Every dindu nobody that gets shot for selling meth and aiming a gun at a cop ends up on the news, but 22 heroes kill themselves each day and no one even notices.

The leaf is, and I can't believe I'm saying this, right. This shit is a problem, it's fucked up and we owe it to them to try and fix this. However as a vet, I believe the issue partially lies with who who allow into combat and over seas roles, you used to have to prove yourself at least a little, boot camp and a school or ait is a joke at this point, all the snowflakes can make it through, of course more people kill themselves when they come back, war is hell, it's not for everyone and shit should be harder to weed more of the weak from making it there

This board is 18+, Reddit exists for simple minded children like you.

Aww I'm really supposed to feel for all those good goyim who die fighting for Isr*el

I dont get whats wrong with that picture.

Marxist jews, as always.

>many veterans return home with injuries/mental problems which require lots of healthcare, which makes them a leech on the system
>many of them end up homeless, which again makes them a leech
>they go on TV crying about muh PTSD/muh I watched my friends die/muh we killed innocent people, which causes viewers to become less patriotic and nationalistic
>lots of them stay in the military for a very long time, which contributes to ever-increasing unnecessary military spending
>the few of them who are actually able to get civilian jobs usually end up working for worthless government programs like the TSA
>most of them are so mentally fucked-up after returning from war that they end up having a demonstrably negative effect on their families, e.g. spousal/child abuse or being so emotionally distant that they might as well not be there at all

Remind me why we lionize these people and call them "heroes"?

dont take jihad lightly

You're suppose to stand for national anthems. It's a matter of good manners if nothing else.

They are standing for the national anthem. Sitting is what niggers who hate the country and white people do.

>soldiers
>"courageous"

laughing my ass off to be honest family

Why then do people continue to enlist?

Anyone who doesnt venerate the military doesnt deserve the right to vote, or own guns, or speak.

>22
this suicide get fortifies kek with blood magicka

>Sandniggers

there may have made sense to stand up for the anthem... in the USA... 100 years ago
but nowadays?
WAKE UP!

>Sitting is what niggers who hate the country and white people do.
Fucking white people. Why can't they just stand like the rest of us?

Some of us just felt the need to.

I'd wife that woman. She seems nice, mashallah

burn this witch at the stake

>some of us just felt the need to destabilize key geopolitical regions while making defense contractors rich

Good job.

Fuck you nigger

STAND UP YOU FUCKING BITCH!

>be merpeople
>hobo sightings in disney land lead to a small diplomatic fiasco
>israel bombed it, very few survivors, they were big guys

>made 7th shit today on designated town overpass
>news reported an accident on road of 40 car pileup, no one useful was hurt

>whore can't touch me tallywag but never in my life have I seen beevis and butthead
>bane came and slain lame dames for lamp shades
DAY OF THE RAKE COMING TOMORROW CHECK THEM DAMN DIGITS U MONGS

pasta fag