Is Kek actually Nurgle?

>Ebola Chan
>liberal celebrities dying in droves due to illnesses
>7 is his holy number (remember our greatest get?)
>other than diseases, he is the God of stagnation, familial love and friendship
>his followers are either jaded nihilists (remember how the red pill felt?) or jovial pranksters
>they also tend to have a bad personal hygiene and are fucking lazy
>he hates Tzeentch, the God of hope and change (liberals)
>he also hates Slaanesh, the God of degeneracy
>his sacred animals are flies and frogs
We really are a containment board, yet we are still spreading the blessings of the Plaguefather

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey man at least Nurgle loves his followers.

meh. If my choice is liberal muslim hellhole or death of humanity by plague, I choose the plague.

As we all love each other at Sup Forums. We are one big happy family.

>implying Nurgle lets his followers die wih his blessings

Bump for Papa

On a side not where does Netanyahu fit into the 40k universe?

this kid? yeah right

KEK is a dingle berry that got trapped between the keys of your keyboard and smeared by your fingers.

nurgle is the jews, we are space marines.

Jews are clearly the agents of Tzeentch

Nurgle is love

so that makes the muslim khorne worshiper?
make moloch is the combination of tzeench and slaanesh because it gain power from child rape and he looks like a bull, which is the symbol of cuck?

Muslims are more like Orks.

Militant stormfags like Varg are more like Khorne worshippers.

>hope and change
American liberals are stagnant, slaves to morality of others choosing. If anything Sup Forums represents chaotic change

well muslim are not funny so they are not orks. Khorne worshiper were never funny and they can't takes a joke either. Telling them jokes makes them rage just like every other muslim.

I don't know if you've noticed but ISIS are very funny and basically pure unadulterated autism in country form.

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

but Trump is the God Emperor of Mankind. so how does that work itself out lore-wise?

piss bottles

I just want kek or nurgle to take form on earth and kickstart endtimes in 2017.

Romania > Hungary

Nurgle is a real Babylonian god, Nergal. Brian Ansell confirmed this in an interview. He also said/joked he thought you might get a manifestation seeing as we talk about him so much today. Make of that what you will but I won't get into the legit occultism behind certain groups in merry old England here. Kek is Nergal, Nergal is the pre-egyptian deity from babylon before egypt even existed.

I bet the blight kings would look really good if they were converted like that

Kek is Tzeentch.
He brings change (look at this fucking years m8s). He uses magic. He plans things. 9000D chess'n shiet.

Every god of chaos has his worshipers on Sup Forums. Except Slaanesh, perhaps (there are other boards for her).

Stormfags are de facto subject to Khorn, Meme Wizards and cult of Kek are subject to Tzeentch.

All the happening-addicted Sup Forumsacks are nihilist Nurgle minions....

Now I wonder how Chaos United would do.

The followers of Nurgle can't die; even in death they live on as a disease

>Tfw nobody brings up Malice, An upset start who was growing in power but got reconnted out of existence.

Dude, Muslims are a plague as much as the Orks are. They like muh speed, and WAAAAAAAG is ALLAHU ACKBAR.

Plus look at their fucking tech. It's some Ork-tier shit if have haven't seen any.

No, kek is Tzeentch. He destroys his enemies with knowledge.

Nurgle would have more followers if he had some decent waifu material.

fuck me, this is great

vice is 80% shit these days, but these kinds of vids are gold

are there more?

Lots of legit misinterpretations and heresy here so let me destroy your nonsense.
Nurgle is Nergal/Kek [babylonian/egypt]
Op provides legit reasoning
Khorne Is Khrom/crom [celtic]
See conan the barbarian and celtic lore

Slaanesh is Moloch/Bathomet
Hedonism/transgenderism [see todays degeneracy]
Horned/bull headed greater daemons/horned god
mark of slaanesh is near identical to sigil of the horned god
etc
Tzeentch has never been well defined in a real world context as he has too much overlap seeing as how all gods involve magic to a degree. Some associate him with south american feathered serpent Gods but he also wears the oroboros or leviathan as a symbol to which nergal has pointed his bow and arrow in astral theology and is thus an opposing force.

>who is isha

Kek has no waifu material. Seems like it would be simple to pull off since the mythological base has forms for both genders.

I've always thought GW practice magic or have people that do it for them, their IP is very powerful and indeed it seems it's rooted in real egregores

damn , that could make sense
after all the beliefs of many can
form an entity in the warp , so by
praising kek we unintentionally memed
a chaos god into existence

3 is Nurgle's number.

Kek is Malice/Malal. the Fifth god

Does that make us Astartes or imperial guard?

Ork is literally Nigger, even their language is similar to ghetto nigger language

Nurgle is but an expression of KEK

KEK is Eternal.

We are all imaginary.
Only memes are real.

Through KEK's eternal memes we are sustained.

>Every god of chaos has his worshipers on Sup Forums. Except Slaanesh, perhaps (there are other boards for her).
of the Chaos Gods, I'd be worshipping Slaanesh without a doubt. Lowest chance of being turned into some grotesque creature. If at least be a sexy creature that gets fucked to death

The warp is the aether. There have been many aether cults throughout history such as the vril society of nazi germany, or the order of nine from america.

Why do you think you control a planchette [mouse pointer] type on a [spirit] keyboard and interface through ethernet [aether]. Maybe you should look at what regimes participated in the invention of computing.

>Lowest chance of being turned into some grotesque creature.
>Gets turned into a tranny

I would be more than OK with this.

Imagine being a trooper for the imperial guard on some outer rim world, some space plague has wiped out most of your fellow guardsmen.

Do you
A) Die a painful death for >muh emperor
B) Embrace Grandfather Nurgles gift, gain massive endurance bonuses, ignore pain and negative side effects of diseases all while taking solace in the knowledge that apart from maybe The Emperor of Mankind (if you beleive the corpse gods propaganda) Nurgle truly does love and care for you

Slaanesh is a guy

rekt.

you 100% gain massive tits if a man and a massive cock if a woman.

>worshipping LGBT do everything for pleasure god
Hahahaha. No

Also, kek already existed for thousands of years. If you are talking about increased memetic activity regarding nurgle nergal kek, it would strengthen him. "Energy flows where attention goes" as some say.

You'd at least be a hot tranny. I'll take it.

You'd rather worship Nurgle and have all your skin rot off? Or worship Tzeentch, grow a dozen limbs from other creatures and be unable to speak or understand anything but 1 long dead language from a planet humans have never visited? Or perhaps you'd rather worship Khorne and drive a truck through a Christmas market?

Salaanesh is the most beautiful and at the same time most terrifying thing you have ever seen. You are jizzing and shitting yourself at the same time.

But considering the chaos gods are refered to as "brothers" more than once I guess he could be a mangod

gork and mork are the two halves of kek

Slaanesh is basically the ever growing list of tumblr genders.

His whole thing is androgyny and most things in his image have a tit and long hair on one side of their body and no tit and shaved head on the other

01110000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01101001 01110010 01101001 01110100

lol

all for pleasure and self!

>Not worshiping Malal

Most likely we're the predecessors of Tech-Priests and Psykers, worshipping the Machine God aspect of the Emperor.

>Nurgle
>not based Nyarlathotep

Kek is clearly Tzeentch

Based Nyarlathotep has even gotten to conning the weeaboos into worshiping it.

Don't you mean Mork and Gork?

kek would be nurgle is Sup Forums was /lgbt/

I want /tg/ to stay.

no. i mean.

gork. and mork.

>Nurgle
Blasphemy!

Trump will build Skull Throne!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Kill! Maim! Burn!

Isn't he literally just a cast off jewish version of the Chaos Gods?

>Kek has no waifu material.

Obviously Tzeentch.

Infinity D chess. Magic. His followers crave for happenings and unearthing secrets and conspiracies, not sensual pleasures, slaughter or immortality.
Tactical assassinations instead of mass plague or slaughter.
Taking power with intrigue and subversion, not interested in war, interested in accumulation of riches and power.

Yea he's Sup Forums

Has anyone read master of mankind yet? Is it worth downloading?

>Kek has no waifu material.
Clearly you don't watch enough kino from Japan.

>Kek has no waifu material

No
Cuz what kinda gay ass name is nurgle
Thats like a sound babies make
Like the guy making up all the demon names was like
>hmmm
>what do you think kiddo
>points at baby
>*nurgle*
>aw yeah, and he will be the demon of sickness and shit
>the baby demon

Seriously though all this r/The_Donald LARP shit is getting old.

Find something new or larp outside you fucking fagkeks

Shadilay

>Chaos United
Undivided

The numbers disagree with you doubters. Papa Nurgle will bless you with a diarrhea tomorrow.

>Kek has no waifu material

>he doesn't believe

I believe you people are fucking idiots
Cmon, meme magic? This is some serious high school grade autism.

I don't get how Sup Forums can be called a containment board when the whole Sup Forums sentiment would barely exist on Sup Forums if the board wasn't here.

/mlp/ is a containment board because it helps to keep ponyfags out of other boards. The ponyfags would be here regardless because the site attracts sad losers.

Sup Forums is a containment board because it keeps underage away from other boards.

/soc/ is a containment board because it keeps out normies and girls who don't know how to make a post without saying they're a girl.

Back!

And Praise Him.

muslims are nids

Go suck off your autism amphibian

>>he hates Tzeentch, the God of hope and change (liberals)
You're definitely wrong about that one. Liberals are hopeless, self hating, self destructive bunch. Kek is a god of chaos and change. I guess it doesn't fit your Nurgle criteria.

Day of the rake cant come soon enough

>A FUCKING LEAF

Shit list

Ron Paul is Malcador

malal is the first of the 4 order gods. It was to be 4 chaos gods followed by 4 order gods of which malal was the first.

This is why the chaos star has 8 points. Its from the 8 primordial gods of egypt - the ogdoad.

In later occultism this became chaos magic and the chaos star which moorcock was influenced by for his novels which gw later purloined.

A FUCKING CROSS

love you, /tg/

>internet culture is cancer
Sounds about right.

I explained ITT who named the gods and why you intellectually devoid leaf

Link the post you stupid muslim humping britcuck

Best girl

This.
>Kek is not Nurgle.
>Kek is the Omnissiah

This was discussed in a realm of chaos interview with one of the writers. Anyone with occult & archaeological knowledge would also recognise these. PS canada is far worse off than this blighted isle. Its a shame.