HAPPENING: NETENYAHU EXPOSES PIZZAGATE PT 2

THREAD 2

ISRAEL IS EXPOSING PIZZAGATE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING PEOPLE! EVERYONE IS RATTING EACH OTHER OUT AND GOING ROGUE

>“It is difficult to believe that for almost 70 years, people did not know what happened to their children,” Netanyahu said. “And as difficult as the reality may be, we are not willing for this to continue.”
>The reason this is happening now, he said, “is that we feel a moral need to reveal the truth.”

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-makes-public-200000-documents-on-missing-Yemenite-children-476742
>m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-makes-public-200000-documents-on-missing-Yemenite-children-476742

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworm_affair_(Israel)
archives.gov.il/yco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS HAPPENING youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

bump

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

this isn't a war between globalist jews and nationalist israeli jews

this happened in israel between israelis only

when they brought over the arab jews from yemen they figured that the best way to give these 3rd world people a better chance at life was if they'd put the kids in better homes--ashkenazis were more educated and wealthier and more adapted to the first world

it was done so as to avoid what normally happens when you import niggers into your country--a ghetto that's filled with uneducated, poor parasites who way you down economically

that's it.

>Over the years, families have claimed that their children were in fact kidnapped and given away or sold off to Ashkenazi families.

So he will expose some kikes, just to make a smokescreen and keep Obama, Hillary, Podesta & co. off the hook..

SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PIZZAGATE

Kek

RUN PODESTA RUN!!!

Kek Wills this. He is with us on this day

fuck off ctr

So some little black kids went missing? So what? sage

PRAISE KEK FOR HE IS HOLY

Why is he called Bibi?

from 1948 to 1954, hundreds of babies and toddlers of families of Mizrahi descent, mostly from Yemen, mysteriously disappeared
200,000 pages of documents related
In the vast majority of cases, parents were told in the hospital that their newborn baby had died.

Big enormous veiny throbbing black cock bluncing around in your bouncy swuishy walls making wet sounds and stinky fish and slurp slurp slurp sucking semen out of a straw

FRIENDLY REMINDER!!

CTR and MIDF are trying to derail this news with bullshit lies.

Netanyahu is calling out the dirty globalist pedophile kikes. Israeli Jews are based. Gloablist international Jews should all be gassed.

George Soros is an international Jew that wants to run the world.

Bibi Netanyahu is a former Israeli Special Forces officer and only wishes to live in a Jewish state in peace.

We must side with our based Israeli brothers and work together to take down the globalist occult of Moloch.

Are we being raided again? As of lately I feel we are being forced to hate on all jews for some reason. Also there are a lot of slide threads atm.
>My gf didn't want anal
>10 Trump isn't draining the swamp threads
>Travel or hobby threads

>Soros taken down by Israel
Pottery

oh look the frog nut jobs are back again with their conspiracy theories

you know they're off their rocker when even alex jones says its a load of bullshit

Literally nothing move along

>When the UN thought they could stop Israel but forgot that Israel has all their secrets.

You mean he's releasing 200,000 files on missing children for fun? And these missing kids are part of some benevolent humanitarian effort?
I rarely resort to ad hominem, but you must be retarded.

>a ghetto that's filled with uneducated, poor parasites who way you down economically

people from Yemen are highly educated

There's no happening - fuck off.

Do the documents reveal what Bill Clinton and George Bush Sr. did with all these colored children? Did Bill take all the female babies and Bush all the male babies?

Damage control arrived just in time.

TRULY OUR GREATEST ALLY

JEWCEPTION IN FULL EFFECT

JEWCEPTION! Praise Kek!

Fuck yes! I've been waiting for Mossad to fuck up the dems.

bump

this is gonna be a fucking train wreck

>tfw kikes trigger ww3 so the world doesn't gas them again

>conspiracy theories

script is showing

$0.4 has been deposited into your account

shit i might have fucked up a little bit

You guys just might see something unexpected from Israel that will change your goyim minds forever, goy.

Nethan "Ain't somethan for nothan" yahu!

if digits we all get badges and Sup Forums users become national heroes for being the first on cracking down pizzagate

THEY ARE SHILLING SO HARD

JEWS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS

>tfw the UN thought they could stop me from sucking the blood from dead muslim babies

Lol, literally no one believes this shit. MSM had to tell everyone it was a conspiracy theory before mentally ill whackos went busting into more privately owned businesses.

Back to Voat with you.

I think Killary's into girls.

Can't say "good bye" to the Bibi, baby.

>Lol, literally no one believes this shit. MSM had to tell everyone it was a conspiracy theory before mentally ill whackos went busting into more privately owned business
>MSN
>trustworthy

CTR BACK IN FULL FORCE. DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

Because he has a little bibi

>tfw my blessing is ignored

ree

jews jewing jews

anti-slide bumping the only good thread. I can't wait to see the documents

That's all I needed to know.

Dems will be BTFO forever if this is a real happening. No slides allowed!

Booby the boo-boo BTFO

sampson option part one

next comes the nukes

Why is this surprising to anyone.
Some of yo may not have heard about his little piece of Jewish history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworm_affair_(Israel)

I checked for you.

No Slides

Bumperino

Pizza what? Oh? That conspiracy theory not even Trump would associate with?

The second someone from his campaign mentioned it, they were canned. He knows how delusional you useful idiots sound.

I like the travel and hobby threads desu

Why are you so stupid and such a bad and obvious liar all at the same time? Next time if you're going to turn something on it's ass pick a more subtle aspect of it. Don't just take your enemy's number one best argument and turn it 101% around. That only works for the left. Because you are stupid assholes

So is the nationalist jew more acceptable than the global jew?

Nukes don't exist

It's not about fucking pizza gate you goddamn retards!@!!@@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@?@?!@!@!

Are all of the these celebrities "dying" because they know too much about the scandal that's about to be exposed?

Where do you people even come from pizzagate has been a thing here for a month now

bloody newfags

I still don't believe it either. I hope Mossad can show us the truth and completely fuck the leftists in the U.S. for fucking ever.

Is the jewjew the best or is it the gugugajoob

Not an augmentation.

He can't confirm it yet you fucking moron shill

its exactly pizza gate, pizza gate was about children getting fucked and murdered you autist

>are lesbian shitskins better kickboxers than aryans?
This place has become insufferable. They are surely winning

Just stop. This is embarrassing.

>conspiracy theory
your script is out of date, the new catch phrase is fake news, get with it shilltard

SHILL
H
I
L
L

I feel like when Richard Spencer came out and all of a sudden there are 1000 nazi and ultra right-wing threads, just now with WE HATE ALL JEWS.

Lol i was in that bread

Release the Keken!

Yes

GREATEST ALLY!!!

>be merpeople
>hobo sightings in disney land lead to a small diplomatic fiasco
>israel bombed it, very few survivors, they were big guys

>made 7th shit today on designated town overpass
>news reported an accident on road of 40 car pileup, no one useful was hurt

>whore can't touch me tallywag but never in my life have I seen beevis and butthead
>bane came and slain lame dames for lamp shades

pizzagate is just a small piece of the global pedo ring puzzle
this is another piece
times up ctr far, we're on to you

Guys this is an internal Israeli problem that's been going on for years, I fail to see the connection to pizzagate.

How does this prove pizzagate?

Jew Fiiight: Pharisees vs. Sadducees II

>*WTF MY CAPTCHA(!)

>the connection
people routinely lie and steal children in an organized fashion. in this case right out of the hospital

>when the artist gives the kraken a lizard/cat eye and not a realistic toad/goat eye

I seriously hope that these guys don't do this

New Year's Day all will be revealed. (ball drops from mighty hands)

Unbelievable sexy of man hnnghhhhh

archives.gov.il/yco/

Anyone actually found out anything pizza-related? I'm too lazy to translate

Hey Pretoria! That still falls under the offical definition of genocide.

Murder
Sterilization
Segregation of children
I forget what else. But yeah, you literally downplayed genocide. That said, very practical solution. Basically sterilize the culture and work with what you got.

I wonder how it worked?

>tfw when witnessing 5th generation informational warfare between the CIA and Mossad.

>Guys this is an internal Israeli problem that's been going on for years,

Zionists eliminating unapproved and inferior Jews. Just like they were doing in the Fatherland.

>I fail to see the connection to pizzagate.

there is none yet, we're talking about this scandal and other associated scandals that aren't pizzagate like Franklin, Waco and others

Because if it's a global pedo-ring why not have traces in your place?

PRAISE KEK!

I can't wait for the small groups of armed Americans fucking shit up all over establishment.

INB4 nothing happens tho

Checked.

WWIII starts on New Years Eve