Knowing how to cook

>Knowing how to cook.
Gay or redpilled?

Ok, I'll bite.
Red-Pill me on cooking, OP

both

Gay

Being able to cook a decent meal, impress people, and save yourself money is in no way gay.

Cooking meat is fine, is redpilled if you killed the animal yourself.
Baking bread or some shit would make you gay.
You should only eat bread if it was made by your wife.

How the fuck is knowing a basic life skill gay?

>being self sufficient
take a guess

Being able to cook is part of being a functioning adult, and being able to cook well is badass. You might think it's "feminine" but most of the best chefs are men. You'll learn a lot by cooking, and nothing tastes better than a meal you cooked to perfection. Plus it's healthier and allows you to control your macros well.

Not Sup Forums related

fuck off with your cancerous thread newnigger

pick one

Depends what you cook desu

>newnigger
I've been here 4 months.

wow pol is truly new b

(6months)

Cookings a craft you fucking nigger.

Cooking is clearly redpilled

Redpilled. A man is not a man if he always relies on a woman, or other men, to cook his food for him.

Your ancestors could cook their own food. Why can't you?

False dilemma.

There's a difference between being able to gut and cook an animal, and making some uniquely decorated cupcakes you saw on pintrest.

whole foods is gay.

"foodie" culture is positively homoerotic.

That doesn't mean all of cooking is gay.

All that you eat will become either your body or your feces.

It's not gay to consider that unless you equate food with cum. In which case, you're gay regardless.

In what universe is knowing how to cook gay?

I bet your pantries are filled with pop tarts and easymac you fucking child. Only the maladjusted don't know how to cook.

>Making delicious food yourself
>gay
What?

Who here /hungry/?

If you can't prepare your own food you are a certified BUSTA

cooking is one of my favourite developing hobbies apart from playing guitar and writing

if you're scared it'll make you look gay, then you're probably already gay in denial

>knowing how to feed yourself and to keep living
>homosexual
Just keep diggin for clams boi

heil

1- What is more alpha than mastering food?
2- What else do you put inside a woman?

/thread

>4 months
>(6 months)
I have to assume this is b8, else I accept this board has been overrun by reddit newfags and leave.

I disagree. I know how to prepare and cook food, including cleaning and dressing game. But I also enjoy making those things you see on pintrest or twitter as well. It's fun and a challenge of my culinary skill to see if I can match what they are making. Besides that, I am happy that I have access to some of the things that Whole Foods has to offer. It's a nice alternative and a treat to shop there once in a while. I don't go there exclusively, though. That would be insane and cause me to go broke. I normally go to SaveALot or Aldi's or some place like Krogers/Jewel Osco/Walmart. Depends on what I'm buying and what I'm making. If I'm just stocking up on canned goods, bet your ass I'm at Aldi's soaking up those amazing deals. If I'm getting a nice cut of meat I might go to the butcher or I might hit up Whole Foods or Jewel or Kroger.

Anyone that says cooking is gay probably has their mother cooking tendies upstairs.

Eating shit tasting meal is pretty gay

I don't get it. People put food in women? Women make you masterful? Women are hard to dominate?
>he eats crabs

>no gravy for your rice

yankee faggots jesus christ

You should know how to feed yourself, but honestly you should get a woman who can cook because there's a million other things you should do instead of baking cupcakes on most weekends.

This

Being in control of food is literally the most "alpha" think there is.
That's really all alpha means- not this bullshit pseudo-ubermensch garbage.

Alpha is the one who is most in control of the food. The wolf that can best ensure the hunt goes successful, even if they don't deliver the killing blow.
This is why the most powerful person in the family is the one who can kick everyone else out of the kitchen.

Women love a dude who controls food well- this is why top level chefs are basically rock stars who can date models.

Food is inherently sexual/sensual for women, because it's THE OTHER thing you put in a woman that makes her have a pleasurable physical reaction.

Understand now?

Why do you think that most Chefs are men and most hostesses are women? One requires creativity and cognitive ability combined with a hard work ethic. The other requires looking pretty and being nice.

How about the guy that writes them off completely? All I "need" women for is surrogacy and science is making eggs out of skin cells now. I'm sick of apples, I don't know about you. And because I sleep with men and don't play competitive closet homo games I don't believe in smelly dogdick things like alpha beta

Good for you, my leaf. More pussy for me.

Hm. Acceptable reply.

cooking is redpilled
baking is for women and faggots

(((Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)))

ive been here for 500000 years atleast

Youre already too sweet i guess eh. Ya woman

>knowing how to prepare your own food
>knowing how to support yourself

redpilled