I won't tell my children about Santa and if they ask if he's real I'll tell them no

And if he/she tells your children, that's not my problem. Lying to your children is pathetic

Same, Christmas is about Jesus not some made up symbol of consumerism

>Lying to your children is pathetic
Good man. (Or woman.)

Posting a dead meme.

Don't imitate me faggot

...AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

>worshipping a Jew
And besides that he was generally the worst excuse for a man basically ever.

>good goyim don't believe in Christ he's a Jew you don't want to go to Heaven

Don't you find it a little odd making those statements yet being part of a different sect of Judaism.

As opposed to believing in something other than Judaism... you know?

>good goyim yes we hated jesus and wanted him gone but he was a jew too! he is ebil!

Judaism is wrong, why would I believe it? They don't recognise Christ as our Lord and Saviour it's only through him you can have salvation

>yes we hated

But following the theory of a conspiracy, wouldn't they say that just so you would be more likely to worship what they said they didn't like.

You like, still believe in Yahweh as opposed to Zeus, you know?

There is only one God, why would you say you don't believe them because someone else believes them?

farts uh oh....STINKY!!
POOP!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD
DDDDDDD
DDDDDDD DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD
OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
POOP

>why would I believe it?
See:
>still believe in Yahweh as opposed to Zeus

It just seems a little strange to complain about Judaism when you have basically all the same beliefs except about one person.

It's not like you're an Odin adherent complaining, you know?

Did you read my post? They don't believe in Christ

>There is only one

According to you, the one invented by Judaism. Right?

I'll take that as agreement then.

It wasn't invented by Jews, God always was and always will be.

>always was and always will be

Which... is exactly what they would want you to believe. Because it's their deity, not like Jupiter or something.

>They don't believe in

Pretty sure Judaism says he's a prophet, just not the savior.

You know your religion wouldn't exist without Judaism, right? Like, it's based on Judaism. (Obviously.)

Jupiter is a planet
Exactly, wrong it wouldn't exist if God had not sent his son to Earth.
John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

you dumb ass nigger the modern day Jew is a result of idol worship from the Solomon bloodline, not the original religion

>Jupiter is a planet
Named after the Roman deity.

>it wouldn't exist
Without the Judaic writings in the bible?

Couldn't a Rabbi pretend to be part of your religion, since you have almost identical beliefs except about one prophet?

Like, if there was a conspiracy, wouldn't you literally be serving 99% of their interests?

There is only one God, Jupiter isn't real.
The writings are the word of God

>couldn't a rabbi be a Christian

Are you really this retarded? I find the vast majority of atheists know jack shit about the OT and NT, but so many of you are outspoken.

Alot of you are exactly like 3rd wave feminists and SJWs. So butthurt about things that really do not effect your personal life but act like it's "literally Hitler". Get a fucking grip guys

>The writings are the word of
The human adherent of Judaism that wrote them?

What if you chose to believe that Jupiter was real and he punished Europe with plague famine war and death throughout the middle ages for their betrayal? Only got better when you started naming stuff after him, you know.

Or that Thursday = Thor's Day.

Couldn't you just believe that the deity of Judaism isn't real instead?
Is there a practical difference compared to the Mos Maiorum of Rome?
The Romans seem to have done pretty well before converting...

>Only got better when you started naming stuff after him, you know.
I didn't know I invented the calendar

cant tell if youre really dedicated to baiting or a genuinely retarded underage
americans are trancending

>I didn't know I invented the calendar
Astronomy. You would have had to have invented astronomy to be the original namer. But obviously >Jupiter is a planet
you did.

>Are you really this retarded?

I said "pretend to be". It's not like he has to learn much different, you know?

Pretty sure religion affects everyone's lives too. So you seem to be the angry one here. May as well peg me as a pagan as well, while you're at it.

Damn, what else did I invent?

Same.

You can find a way to make Xmas to feel "magic" and be happy without the need of making lies to a little kid for Corporation consumerism purpose.

>Damn, what else did I invent?

Your supplication to the deity of Judaism, rather than that of your ancestors. Unless you are from the Middle East, perhaps.

But I mean, you do use the name, right? Jupiter. And so does your civilization.
If you wanted to make a religious argument, only the renewed (yet downplayed) worship of the Olympians during the Renaissance could be said to have reversed civilization's decay.

>cant tell if youre really dedicated to baiting

I'm just trying to talk through how you can profess to hate Judaism while acknowledging and worshipping its deity above all others.

As if there were no other options, you know? Seems a little strange.

Do you wanna know how I know you came in from Reddit?

>Do you wanna know how I know you came in from Reddit?

I didn't, but I suppose you also have zealous beliefs about the internet-using habits of anonymous persons. But I suppose you'll tell me anyway!

Just read the Mos Maiorum and tell me you don't like them, too.

You sound like a faggot

So you're admitting you were touched by santa as a kid?

>You sound like a faggot

I'm using that tone of writing to toll you. Don't take it too personally.

>Gravitas and Constantia. Gravitas was dignified self-control.[27] Constantia was steadiness or perseverance.[28] In the face of adversity, a “good” Roman was to display an unperturbed façade. Roman myth and history reinforced this value by recounting tales of figures such as Gaius Mucius Scaevola,[29] who in a founding legend of the Republic demonstrated his seriousness and determination to the Etruscan king Lars Porsenna by holding his right hand in a fire.

>I suppose you also have zealous beliefs about the internet-using habits of anonymous persons.

Yeah dude you kind of sound like a faggot

>I'm being a faggot to toll you

>>I'm being a faggot to toll you

Mhm, I like to use a cutesy-hipster questioning tone to toll Sup Forums.
The tithe of anger is gathered in sheaves.

>Yeah dude you kind of sound like a faggot

"But like, senpai-kun, would you still believe that as strongly if I agreed with you deska?"

>Dignitas and auctoritas. Dignitas and auctoritas were the end result of displaying the values of the ideal Roman and the service of the state in the forms of priesthoods, military positions, and magistracies. Dignitas was reputation for worth, honour and esteem. Thus, a Roman who displayed their gravitas, constantia, fides, pietas and other values becoming a Roman would possess dignitas among their peers. Similarly, through this path, a Roman could earn auctoritas (“prestige and respect”).[32]

>I like to be a faggot on Sup Forums
>The cocks are gathered in sheaves.