Ok Sup Forums, im in a difficult situation

Ok Sup Forums, im in a difficult situation.

>Be me, neet by choice. I have money so fuck it i wont work.
>Work out every morning, meet a cute girl running in the park.
>Hook up, go to her place. Best fuck in my life.
>Start the run-fuck routine in the mornings.
But suddenly...
She is married to a dude, her husband works as a welder in a factory all day long. Good money, but never at home. So, this is the problem. I feel bad for the dude, but her wife suck dick like a champ and is hot as fuck. I dont really like her, but the sex is great.

So, what the hell should i do? Should tell her husband? I mean, whats the problem of your wife fucking someone while you are in your job? She is free to live her sexuality as she please. But i kinda feel sorry for him. What should i do?

>INB4 KYS

post pics of her nigger

>She is free to live her sexuality as she please.
are you retarded?
I may be german but at least u am not controlled by my body

Tell the husband. It's extremely evil of her to be doing that to her hard working husband. He doesn't deserve that.

The wife has the right to explore herself sexually, but it is disrespectful to her relationship if she previously agreed to monogamy. Some people do Poly. It's whatever. But it sounds like this couple isn't, which means you should probably just break it off and tell the guy. How the fuck would you feel if you worked your ass off only to be disrespected?

Is not about being controlling by your body, is about enjoying a good fuck with someone.
Is kind of a duche thing not telling him. She should do it, you cant have a relationship with someone when there is no trust.
you have a good point in there.

>So, what the hell should i do? Should tell her husband?

don't tell him just treat her like a whore and invest the money you would pay her into an IRA or something and give it to him when she fucks you over

post your skin color

So let the husband know but don't tell him, that's how you get shot.

Next time you're over leave a note taped to the underside of the toilet seat. Change you running route and phone number, problem solved.

I dont pay for sex bruh.
Argentina = White. You dont need a pic to now im white. Is like asking a pic of the sky to see if is blue.
Thats hard man. Why not sending by mail a pic of her sucking my dick?
i need real solutions. I was thinking about going back to my place in switzerland for the sky season and let the shit cool off.

What difference does it make? You're from argentina, so it's just more 3rd world non white problems.

>Argiebargie
>I'm fucking white

You can do pic related

tell him the falklands is sovereign british territory
then fucking kill urself u monkey

>said the yellow manlet from Hong Kong 1inchDong

FUCKING BOLIVIAN GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

OOOOOOUUUUTTT

WTF??
You're the bastard banging my QT 3.14 wife while I'm at work being a underwater fork lift welder?

FUCK!

>pic related; me at work

>Said the Ozexpatscum in HK.
Ftfy

But keep going with your 'I'm white' meme. Its like 'racist' racial traits. They exist for a reason and are always good for a laugh or two.

>banging some dudes wife
>not outing her as a whore and telling him
Vagina is never worth selling out another man you fucking faggot

This

We are your comrades. Women are toys designed for our pleasure. You've had your fun, now it's time to let the guy know.

This is extremely related to politics and political (in)correctness

OP this is going to sound cold, but life is a contest. Don't feel bad because you're winning.

Yes, you have to tell him and break up with the girl.

why are you pushing this meme so hard?

It's only funny because it makes canadians look like retards with no self awareness

>winning
>by finding out that a girl you've been banging is already married after the fact

If you are still here op don't listen to these cucks. If he isn't satisfying his wife that isn't your problem, keep on fucking her like the whore she is. Fuck these beta degenerates they have never even touched a woman's breast let alone bedded one.

black mail her for those sweet NEETBUX

NOT POLITICS RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Just man the fuck up and tell him in person.

Explain that she lied to you and said she was single.

He will understand.

Stop being a little sneaking around bitch faggot and be a man.

(Show him texts for proof btw.)

Tell him the truth

>hook up, go to her place
how does this even happen

if you were out slaving away at a job wouldnt you want another dude to tell you your whore wife is fucking other guys so you could stop wasting money on her whore ass?

>She is free to live her sexuality as she pleases
No, she's not, and neither is he. The ring on her finger made from expensive precious fucking metals was a promise that she wouldn't sleep around, and he chose her because he was making a promise not to sleep around himself.

You're fucking a degenerate slut, who doesn't deserve to be married to anyone.

you should stop being a degenerate and start being a man, son.

Youre even worse than her if you dont tell him. Fuck you user for having to even ask this.

Don't be a dickhead stop meeting her

What stops the wife from finding it first? I'm guessing she is home leeching off the poor dude while hes doing back breaking work. So she is more likely to find it first

Women dont put the seat up. If you didnt fap to traps so much you would know this.

∆ don't listen to this faggot OP. That bitch is milking husband for all he's worth while she brings other men home to bang. Have some fucking morals and tell husband

What man puts the seat up? A feminazi whipped beta one, that's who

Cut her off and drop an anonymous letter to her husband explaining the situation.

You'll be saving both yourself and another man.

Put a note under the toilet seat, saying "this was the only way i could tell you"

>The wife has the right to explore herself sexually
Shouldn't have gotten married then. The cock carousel is for "sexually expressing" yourself before marriage.

Tell her husband, OP. Don't be an asshole and let this whore get away with fucking other guys while he's working his ass off.

Fuck her till you are bored, and then tell her husband.

Not in person of course.

>
>>The wife has the right to explore herself sexually
>Shouldn't have gotten married then. The cock carousel is for "sexually expressing" yourself before marriage.
This

maybe it's an Argentina thing

>She is free to live her sexuality as she please.

I hope you get brutally murdered by her husband

Tell the husband anonymously and hope he divorces her
Also kill yourself you giant faggot

Are you retarded? Do you piss all over the seat to show how alpha you are?

You are just as bad as her

the leaf is alright for once

Argie girls are the trashiest of white trash.

Best answer

>Is like asking a pic of the sky to see if is blue.

i like

tell him dude

don't be a faggot

>Argentina
>White

choose one nigger

Leave a condom wrapper or 6 somewhere for him to find.

If shes hot and fucks well then personally I would just enjoy it while you can.

Why worsen your situation for the benefit of some random asshole that you don't even know?

Just use her for fun and enjoy yourself.

>Throws retard name around when he can't even piss through a hole larger than a fat Korean kids head without getting it on the seat and floor
Right

i my self am a welder, and i feel your pain. i wouldn't mind being with a married woman. but if there is one thing i know; its welders, and they are some crazy mother fuckers. a lot of them are ex cons and Mexicans. maybe you could take this guy in a fight but hes liable to do some crazy shit to you and his wife. so just be careful. these guys work way too hard, and are liable to go crazy if they find out their wives are sluts. but since he is a traveling welder, hes probably cheating on her too

Personally I never lift the seat up, but I grab a couple squares of TP and wipe the seat after I piss

I have a pretty powerful stream and some droplets always fly up and splash on the seat from my piss stream hitting the water at 100mph or from hitting the porcelain

Do what that guy did..go fuck her, then go to the restroom and write a note and tape it on the underside of the toilet lid so when the guy picks it up to piss he sees it.

Then go out of town for a while so you don't bump into her until it all blows over

don't give a fuck until you get tired of her, then do pic related.

Have your fun, but do tell him at some point.

Cmon brah

Good way to get yourself killed. Good luck with that.

congrats OP, you, like me, are bull tier.

what do you now is nothing. you keep fucking her and start fucking other married women too. once you have 5 or 6 you level it off cause it is tough to maintain relationships with more.

most who are bull tier similarly stumble into it. don't listen to all men are created equal meme bullshit. it's simply the natural order of things that a small number of men get most of the best pussy.

I'd put

>sorry I got gonoherria and she didn't want to use condoms, might want to get checked

keep doing it. fuck that dude too same time he's a dumbass

bunch of cucks itt

keep fucking her, not your business about her relationship

i like how the poltard is still in the theater.. keke

>random asshole that you don't even know?
>alledgedly fucking some random wife he supposedly met.

similarity?

o_O

keep fucking her make sure this doesn't happen to you be smart always be several steps ahead and ready to jump ship when it is necessary spectate the psychology of this woman and keep that knowledge

kek most of you donkeys are missing the key point here.
the fact that the guy is slaving away working like a bitch is because he is a wage slave bitch.
OP is living and the bitch is slaving his life away letting his wife get ploughed.

I would just keep banging her until you get bored of it OP

You're degenerate.

Wouldn't expect much else from an Argentinian. Lol "but we iz wyte men too."

Does she know where you live? Personal info? Could she in anyway fuck your life up?