>Trump wants to work with Putin
>Putin voted FOR the UN resolution to prohibit Israeli settlements
>Trump wants to assist Israel's expansionism
>Trump wants to stop the shitfest in Syria
>Israel has been helping the shitfest in Syria
>Democrats heavily funded by the jewish lobby
>Democrats pull a backflip on Israel before Obama leaves office

What the fuck is going on?

Nobody believes the zionists =/= globalists JIDF meme. Soros pulled funding from Femen once they planned to move to Israel. Nobody buys your JIDF propaganda

Diaspora jews see Israel as their real home and a point of refuge while they cause trouble and indulge in goyim women abroad (reminds me of a passage from the Old Testament).

What the actual fuck is going on?

Let's try and solve the aims and objectives of the elite as a collective. I'll keep a trip to try and summarize posts and findings

IGNORE OBVIOUS JIDF POSTERS

bump for discussion

>Democrats heavily funded by the jewish lobby
Jews are gonna run both sides so it doesn't matter who wins. They all have to suck up to get elected, only in the waning days of his presidency can Obama reveal true feelings.

How does Netanyahu release of potential pedo related things relate to the bigger picture?

>Jews are gonna run both sides so it doesn't matter who wins.

This has been true since the dawn of jewkind. I think it might be this simple

So voting is all just a entertainment show? I believed Clinton is going to jail if we elect Trump. Sad.

Seems like it user

Bump.

I vote for more relevant posts like this one on Sup Forums

We have just entered JEWCEPTION. They're going to eat themselves and it will be great.

Russia just wants Israel to stop fucking around with illegal settlements.

everyone knows zionists hate globalists and vice versa

>leaf

Why? There are many Russian Jews in Israel

typical imperialism

noting to discuss here

Yes, I believe we can use our collective brain power to come to a realization about world politics right now.

I will stick around and hopefully we gather more interest

Important to also post your own opinion/perspectives and facts

Imperialism for the prosperity of a tribe and not for the mere sake of imperialism. How is the tribe benefiting from the current state of affairs?

What do you mean by tribe?

If you mean rulling elites so they're benefing from the current situation otherwise they wouldnt act this way.

also what happened to (you)?

An user explained it. The screencap is floating around somewhere

Think of it this way boys. The first presidents to back Israel were hesitant to. After that Government funding towards Israel has grown every year or so. Doesn't matter what President comes to power they all back Israel to the end. Obama's just saying fuck it because his political career is over and Trump is like SHIT that fucker has to make me look like a new lover down to give them all my shekels. Obama is a God send for what he's ending with. Fuck the world let's end it already

Jew* my apologies

And the simplest solution is a third solution that is 100% and inherently anti-jew. That has to be the bottom line, every time. Exceptionless, merciless, no kike period.

>Muh Israel!
>Muh Palestine

How about Deus Vult and a proper Christian holy land free of heretical infestation?

How about it? Go make it happen but 'muh Sup Forums' is so much easier. Retards

Please post

There is a lot of discontent over the israeli settlements. The UN resolution might be a smokescreen for something bigger or to hide the increasing donations from USA

Democrats hate Israel because it is traditionalist and right wing. Trump is a businessman who probably wants Israel to fix America's shit while he just sends money.

>ID: jiAkbDz5
>jiakb

KEK is automatically identifying the kikes for us now.

Yeah "how about it" but you act like our minds and collective consciousness is limited just to this one board. You've known for long enough that its been leaking out. Your days are limited Jacob and soon you'll have only one way left to run.