Redpill me on rhythm. Why are so many white people rhythmically challenged as opposed to blacks? Don't argue this

Redpill me on rhythm. Why are so many white people rhythmically challenged as opposed to blacks? Don't argue this. youtube.com/watch?v=-UhT6LAPtE4&t=4m26s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S3Yt-NxY0E
youtube.com/watch?v=UWdDVg9K87k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white people and asians tend to be more intellectually adept, blacks tend to be more socially and physically adept. probably.

That white woman seems to be dancing just fine OP what are you on about?

Why are all black people intellectually challenged compared to whites?

>dont argue this

The nigger tactics tipped your hand

I think something related to music and/or rhythm runs ins genes. Maybe such a thing could be more common among black folks, but definitely isn't exclusive; white people aren't "rhythmically challenged". Also, lower classes tend to be more outgoing and dance often, so that could also be a factor.
Of course, you aren't after any logical answer, you're just baiting, so fuck you.

it's not rhythm whites have trouble with, it's expressing themselves. whites are very socially conscious. they have adapted to be more self-controlling, insecure, and to be wary of the opinions of others. this makes it hard for them to let go of self control and to live in the moment instead of analyzing their actions and thinking how it's going to affect their social standing.

blacks are naturally expressive people. living in the moment they don't think about how their actions will affect others. this let's them focus 100% on the music and their body, instead of in the future and others opinions.

and like all "race" issues, it's more of a cultural thing than a race thing.

It's good to get the black perspective on this. Thanks

>dancing and dicks > intellect

If white people have no rhythm, how can they notice the apparently exceptional rhythm in black music?

Checkmate.

Cause moon crickets are meant to entertain; nothing else

obvious CTR/liberal agent trying to DISRUPT the ALT RIGHT

Kind of this. The hippies ruined dancing.

Before hippies came along, white people danced actual dances. They learned steps and socialized by dancing actual dances. Then hippies came along and said, "Fuck rules, man. Just like feel the music and do what comes naturally." Then they got blasted on drugs and swayed around like jackasses.

It wasn't so much that moving however to music is bad, but they stopped the practice of teaching dance steps to future generations, so people grew up knowing nothing other than "just do whatever to the music.". So now everybody just dances like Africans around a fire, and blacks are unsurprisingly good at that.

>Why are all black people intellectually challenged compared to whites?
Because whites don't have a culture where they dance at fucking everything so children don't grow up with a sense of rhythm

>Africans around a fire

Kek this

>So now everybody just dances like Africans around a fire, and blacks are unsurprisingly good at that.
Savage

My bones are to heavy.
I am from a line of warriors not dancing fags.

Because blacks have all the time in the world to sit around and dance while they wait for dem gubmit checks.

It's not like rhythm is fucking impossible to learn; you just pay attention to time signatures.

>rhythmically challenged
youtube.com/watch?v=8S3Yt-NxY0E
It's all a well crafted meme

>rhythmically challenged

youtube.com/watch?v=UWdDVg9K87k
nah

ok i don't give a shit about your post, but I will comment on your picture.

The Temptations.

>dad has 6 boxes stacked on a dresser
>wuts dat?
>vinyl records, they never get played
>*inner hipster intensifies*
>can I borrow some?
>ok here's your records back week later
>can I keep any?
>NO
>how about this 1?
>The Temptations Greatest Hits LP
>oh that thing? oh yeah keep that crap
>WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT TEMPTATIONS?

v.v

Black people got flava n shieet - arrogant black people everywhere

all greatest hits lps are garbage tho.
the only things of value from the temps catalogue are a handful of singles smoky + whitefield & strong wrote.

desu, most of motown's catalogue is garbage - it was a factory. however, when it hit it was spectacular.