MILO is winning the LGBT Person of the Year Poll

It's Happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/vote-now-lgbtqnations-person-year/
lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/look-whos-leading-person-year-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We did it boys

what a gay prize

He's a jew faggot. He does not stand for me.

>pence second

Milo is a coalburning fgt. But he is highly intelligent, and has undergone endless bullshit from the left for his stances.

He is a degenerate, but I have some level of respect for him. Especially after he got banned from twitter for calling out that nigger

Absolutely no one on Sup Forums cares if some faggot kike wins some faggot award.

fuck off.

Fuck Milo, need to make this happened. Links to the poll lads.

Damn, pretty bold for NatGeo to call chimps Faggots.

Who gives a shit about Milo, we need to get Mike "if you suck cock, prepare to get shocked" Pence to number one.

lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/vote-now-lgbtqnations-person-year/

Fucking this

lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/look-whos-leading-person-year-poll/

Make it happen you mad cunts.

So why isn't Omar an option to vote for?

B L A C K E D

hate him, but he pisses off normies so that is good

they'll disqualify him for some bullshit reason.

You guys really hate Milo just because he's gay? lol.

He's a cool dude who pisses off liberals. He's a part of the reason why Trump won. You should be glad that a red pilled republican one this reward.

I hate reddit.

How do I results?

Milo is literally a Sup Forums poster incarnate, except for being a faggot

Dumbasses here discount him just because he's a fag, but watch his speeches, it's like he takes Sup Forums posts and makes entire presentations about them.

He's more /ourguy/ than anyone.

This. If he wasn't gay Sup Forums would be sucking his cock harder than anyone.

Where is Milo now? I lost track of him after the twitter ban. Too bad he pissed off Shapiro, they would make a good team.

Milo's a Jew

I don't like that jew faggot because hes a jew faggot but he is totally a Sup Forumstard and protip: there are A LOT of Sup Forums faggots and jews.

I would bet jew faggots are atleast 10-20% of Sup Forums

See, part of me thinks the coal-burning gay thing is just an act to rile up the left.

But Jews can be the most hardcore redpills out there.
They understand what is really happening.

I miss Jeb

So is Norm Finklestein

this is horrible
is should have been pence or something

milo's horrible and not an ally
this just shows how full of idiot tools Sup Forums and the alt-right are full of right now

Pretty sure pence is only in there so they can know if their poll has been raided by an army of people from somewhere such as Sup Forums

I voted for Pence.

What's his name?

You have to go back...

>You guys really hate Milo just because he's gay? lol.
>He's a cool dude who pisses off liberals. He's a part of the reason why Trump won. You should be glad that a red pilled republican one this reward.

not hatred.

fremdschämen.

I think its more a collective sense of pity, we feel ashamed for him and the flawed, hypocritical example he sets.

the only admirable thing about milo is his ability to stand up to persecution and hate. he 'doesnt give a fuck' and relishes his infamy. but it seems like he only gets away with it all BECAUSE he is a faggot and jew who has sex with black people.

Not many people with Sup Forums beliefs can speak about them openly, in some countries(islamic caliphate of britian) you can be arrested for just opposing immigration on facebook. the creator of firefox lost his company for donating a mere $1000 to a organization that supported traditional marriage. most people aren't willing to speak up, but milo does, because he has jewish mixture of victimization complex and narcissism that gets you famous these days.

in contrast, the average, non broken Sup Forumstards, just don't have those attention whoring traits. they would rather anonymously spread their beliefs.

I think it's Mike "If you like cock, you'll like a shock" Pence

>Milo is literally a Sup Forums poster incarnate, except for being a faggot