twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DLWt7GNw9eo

this should help you

>browses Sup Forums
>has gf

kek

give up your values

Love yourself.

If you don't love yourself, how can you expect another to love you?

The answer is to lift until your self-confidence overtakes your autism.

If you tell us more about yourself and your experience with women we'll be able to actually help.

You dont

>just bee yourself

Stop being such a low test beta male and go fuck some pussy user.

this

y you gotta do this to me nipponland

get the bitch some pumpkin spice caramels.
bitches love pumpkin spice caramels.

Because multiculturalism is a beautiful lie.

And I Blair Cottrell is an ugly truth.

Get a boyfriend you may as well be gay in real life too

>tfw japanese gf and s. Korean fuckbuddy
Theres literally nothing more to accomplish. Ive already won.

get a job, save money, read books, then leave your cave, join a class, i met one of my wifes at a store, she was a cashier and i gave her my number, the other i met in an english class at community college.

make money
be confident
take chances.

>mother pig surrounded by piglets

Yeah, you sound like a winner.

You clearly lack any semblence of self confidence so give up now and become a sissy before you embarass yourself unintentionally.

Go kill yourself you weeb english teacher. I studied in nippon for years and english teachers that cant speak Japanese are truly tge scum of the earth.
>b-b-but i finished a year of genki so im basically fluent! Wata she wa nihon ga suh key deh soo.
Fuckin kys.

>i'm a winner
>now watch me cry and project onto some user who hurt my feelings

MANY SUCH CASES

Girls love money. Get a $100 and flash it out as many times as you can without being obvious. You'll have skanks DTF for days.

But how can I love myself when I know I am such a miserable piece of shit?

The JET faggot says as he makes a meager 30k salary and cries himself to sleep in his shithole inaka surrounded by people that hate him because he's too stupid to learn their language.

>Beeeee

>a gf Sup Forums

>the Japanese respect me because I speak their language baka gaijin!

>I even bow when I meet them, and when they laugh at me, it's a cute laugh and not an embarrassed one

>People on Sup Forums HAVE to know what a winner I am, because I am fucking a jap cast-off pig-troll and a loser Korean sometimes deigns to have sex with me.

You're right, man. Katanas ARE underpowered in d20

>im a faggot, praise me

Don't. You will be happier and save money if you dont give no shits. While you are a happy wizard others will be living a miserable life with a fat wife and lib tard educated kids or living in one room apartment paying the bitch child support

>im totally superior because im working a low level job in a country whose native tongue I cant speak like some filthy fucking Mexican. Majoring in English was totally worth it!

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork msulim woman" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Japanese GFs deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine shamed daughter in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my pig-woman.

Japanese chads spend years working on a single slut and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest cast-offs known to mankind.
These GFs are thrice as obedient as European women and thrice as undesirable for that matter too. Anything a woman can cry about, a Jap GF can bitch about harder. I'm pretty sure a Jap GF could easily demand everything some bitch American owns with a simple acknowledgement of his desperation.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their horrible beast-women of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the ugliest bitches first because their cuckholdry was pitied.

So what am I saying? Japanese-American 2nd generation whores are simply the best woman that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for them:
(One-Handed Exotic irritant)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork
(Two-Handed with Exotic Korean fuck-slut)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork
Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of my non-white whores in real life, don't you think?
tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

I Will stop arguing with you simply because it has been at least 6 years since I have seen any variant of this pasta and I somewhat appreciate you for reminding me of it.

>I Will stop arguing with you

It's great that you think it's an argument, champ.

>at least 6 years since I have seen any variant of this pasta

It's kind of a shame. If I could bring back one pasta, it'd be this one. So exploitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

lower your expectations

Ask yourself this, would you be the boyfriend of a smelly disgusting neckbeard? of course not

Its actually pretty simple, you just have to be desirable for the oppossing gender and that usually implies effort of bettering yourself as a human bean, which most autists won't even attempt

Shhh Texas, don't let the beta fags know it's that easy.

you mean..
shitposting on the internet about hating women and how they betrayed the white race wouldn't score me fg

I went out with a girl I met on /adv/ once. She was quite nice.

Groom. Lift. Get some good pictures of yourself. Sign up for OKC and make a VERY BRIEF AND CONCISE profile, no novels. Send an opener to everyone you can who isn't obviously fat. When conversing with the ones who respond, keep it short, to the point, and ask them out within five responses at most. If they say no, move on to the next. If they say yes, set a date and time as early as possible and go for it.

For first dates, pick a nice upscale bar and just chat. Build a rapport, then transition to sexual topics/questions when she's feeling relaxed. Keep her talking with questions as much as you can (she should be doing at least 70% of the talking, if not 80%). Keep the date short, two hours at most. Don't kiss her goodbye, ESPECIALLY if she looks like she's expecting one.

For the second date, you should invite her over to your place so you can cook her dinner. (If you can't cook, learn. It's not hard.) Once she gets there, escalate to sex asap. If she refuses, but is still open to a third date, try again. If she doesn't put out by the third date, next her ass and move on.

Repeat this process and you WILL get laid. Most women you fuck won't be worth your girlfriending, but as you get more and more confident you will be able to bed higher and higher quality women. ALWAYS focus on more than one woman at a time. You shouldn't be screening to find the woman of your dreams; if you date enough women, she will find you.

It works. Source: Me. Lost my virginity 3 days before my 30th birthday. Now, a year later, I have a nice stable gf and a hot side-chick. I wouldn't say it's easy, but it is very straightforward and algorithmic.

It took me a second to figure out what was wrong with this
I think I need to take a break from pol

that was pretty funny user
audible laughter woke my dog

???

Next time you see an attractive girl walk up to her a whip out your meat. If she doesn't take to it she's not the one.

How do i get a bf pol?

I'll be your gf... if you're okay with me user-kun...

Im never going back to anime

Don't pursue women.

Normies say they will come to you eventually.

>it took a second for it to click this torso fleshlight has a cucumber dick, and that's wrong
???

Bump

>Lost my virginity 3 days before my 30th birthday.

Sorry to be the one to break this to you but there's a 99% chance you fucked a succubus sent by a local wizard. Too many in an area leads to territory disputes, so its common practice to nip potental neophytes in the bud. Your dating ritual success was likely coincidental.

Congrats though, any port in a storm as they say. I hear its very good at any rate.

This, focus on improving yourself.

Get a good career and get fit and the whores will come to you

Trill

Get a utility timer, and set a 2 hour window for it to be on each day (or 1 hour in the morning, 1 in the evening, etc). Connect it to your ISP's router so it kills your internet outside of those time blocks.

The rest will fall into place. I guarantee it.