Brianna Wu running for House of Representatives

Brianna Wu is taking the Alt-Right down!

money.cnn.com/2016/12/21/technology/gamergate-brianna-wu-congress/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxaLOsqTIQw
nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/235911/Keeping-campus-legends-theme-Does-remember-Bluejean-Ba
nafoom.yuku.com/topic/31983/Keeping-campus-legends-theme-Does-remember-Bluejean-Ba?page=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is going to fight for us!

*yawn*
talk is cheap, call me when (((it))) manages to secure something that aren't more delusions against the patriarchy

FUCK YEAH

She is such an inspiration!

Pictured: legacy of millenials

Sup Forums should endorse her.

YAAAAAAS!!!!!!111

This

John Flynt will kill himself before 2018

>she fought the Alt-Right and won

What do they qualify as "winning" in this case?

The only thing he's taking down is his pants. In a public park.

Good lord, you think with all that money he would replace those disgusting teeth

Little too sexy there Diana, can't have you be the UN's ambassador to women now.

trans-winning, when you lose but consider it a win anyway because that's how you feel

Can a polite user please give me an actual answer to what gender this person is?

I can't find any info on google. Is it a female-to-male tranny or is it just ugly as fuck?

Great job GaymerGators!

Inserted itself in gamergate where it was literally not involved even remotely and got mostly ignored but a little mocked.

Imagine if Wu actually got into the house? It would be walking around screeching at everyone of talking down to and discriminating against it for using big legal words it doesn't understand like sequester and pro tempore.

Vote for Wu!

She "beat" the alt-right in the same way Team Rocket "beat" Ash. For every minor victory there were fifty catastrophic defeats,

>he has sex with THAT
fucking why?

literally who?

Wu is a MtF tranny.

>Is it a female-to-male tranny or is it just ugly as fuck?

It's a feminist and it has a loose grip on reality.

It could be either.

i'd fuck the team rocket trap over ash any day

I was never more ashamed than when I learned that he attended my university.

Male to female, my bad, that's what I meant (obviously). Thank you user.

that's the fun kind that has a girl peen

I don't think it matters in all honesty. It'll kill its self soon.

>she

He won't win, mentally ill as fuck

DELETE

Transgender suicide rate
41 percent.
We must do better.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxaLOsqTIQw

and this guy ran for president

>She

whatever you say

This. The more light we can shed on insane freaks like her the more normies take the red pill. She is a train wreck liar and will crash like the fucking Hindenburg. She will violate campaign finance laws and get indicted. it will be so fucking hilarious.kek

Underrated (still a leaf though)

Vermin Supreme was performance art. He was definitely "in" on the joke.

Brianna Wu is too dumb to realize she's making an example of herself to be mocked and laughed at.

Hi Brianna

We've told you before that we will not be baited into giving your campaign any attention.

M-m-muh house. Too scare. Literally shaking. Th-there could be a sad f-frog waiting....
Honestly this bitch belongs in Congress. President Trump, Conrgressmanwoman Wu, 10 gorillion kiked up faggots, 100 gorillian niggers, and 10 gazillion tacomanlets with garden shears besieging one small town full of decent white folk is pretty much how I always saw America anyway.

It's going bald

Who was this transvestite again ?

>Wu, 39, Childless
Barren

Known scam artist Brianna Wu announced it's running for Congress. The campaign is expected to fall apart as soon as Wu opens its mouth because it's an oblivious nutjob.

this

This is excellent news for us desu

Doesn't actually have a uterus.

Does anybody have the stories of John Flynt going to college? The "blue jean bandit"?

Who the fuck is wu and why should i care again? Is she replubican? If not she can eat shit, but please do telk why she is getting spammed here

>The chair will now recognize the distinguished congress-xhe from Massachusetts for 5 minutes.

Good news, it has opened a patreon account for it's campaign (No Refunds).

Well no shit, it's a guy.

>""""""her"""""

Here it comes, the professional victimhood. Whether she wins or loses, she'll make money.

I wouldn't laugh too much, that's how it worked for Trump. Whatever s/he has to purpose, shit on that.

>Being this new
You have to go back.

The more reason why we should try to redpoll the normies

If we highlight everything she does wrong into a weaponized autism meme we can make her fall flat on her fat face and she'll blame the patriarchy forever for this

made up gender man is taken down a made up meme

good luck with that.

I just think it's so fucking hilarious that the SJWs think normies will accept this fucking monstrosity as their hero. No sane person wants to be associated with him, they don't want him as their leader, they will reject him.

can we meme trannys to the head of the DNC

replace the entire leadership of the DNC with hermaphrodites, transgenders,and pedophiles

>ID God Qek
Looks like I'm blessed by kek and we should fucking do this shit boiz

Brianna Who?

She got mocked of how stupid she were, and got ignored later on. That can be considered a win... And the fact that he and others pushed the "it's a women on videogame thing" while gamergate was clearly about ethics in (gaming) journalism, and the shitty biased msm fell for it

>defeated the alt-right
>implying gamergate was anything more but a reddit revolt of "anti-sjw" egalitarian gamer losers

someone is going to have a rude awakening

It's "I'm making games" patreon is down to 1,700 per month and it got used to the trendy apartment downtown it got for pretending it was part of gamergate.

Time for a new con.

She is a worthless piece of shit desu.

this, we just need to meme these retards into positions of power over the groups we don't like. Infighting, collapse, and their embarrassment will follow.

>down to
How much was it before?

>implying that's not the current structure

he looks like a beat to shit version of that chick from game of thrones? is this even a guy?

Their embarrassment is constant and inherent.

In Congress they use real names. He wouldn't last a day

Voters will never elect a narcissist like Wu, who is incapable of caring about anything outside the sphere of tranny video game rights. They will never elect someone who they feel is totally incapable of keeping them safe from the many threats Wu totally ignores, in favor of tranny video game rights.

It's apparently a tranny that shitposts about vidya and the patriarchy

you really think these goys make money on stuff like patreon? it's all a huge ponzi scheme, they shift money to each other while tricking a couple people into wasting their cash

im surprised they haven't been party vanned yet

>part of the reason I'm endorsing Brianna Wu is because of how much she has opened my mind to other areas of life, such as love. You see, things aren't so black and white, and Wu has proven that by breaking through boundaries just as she will when she succeeds in her run for the House of Representatives.
>Without Brianna Wu, I wouldn't have had the courage and strength to allow my girlfriend to date other men. Embracing progressive values was hard, but I smile the biggest smile I can when she comes home and tells me about her time with her other boyfriend. Thank you Brianna, for opening my mind to other arenas in life.

I honestly hope he gets elected. It would be an absolute shitshow and only accelerate the complete decay of the Democratic party.

> (OP)
>Sup Forums should endorse her.
It's brilliant...

Over 10k dollars/month

well we know the pedophiles are already in place. time to start going by quotas to fill the rest of the rainbow coalition.

>it's all a huge ponzi scheme, they shift money to each other while tricking a couple people into wasting their cash

Stands to note that Anita Sarkeesian was heavily involved in multilevel marketing pyramid schemes for some time before pretending she had something to do with Gamergate.

They're all about conning leftists into giving up the cash. Then they don't deliver on promises, stop answering calls and emails and threaten anyone who persists in trying to contact them with legal action.

Somehow people keep falling for it.

I had never heard "Brianna" Wu's voice until I clicked on that link, I busted a gut laughing. Anyways he's running in Massachussets, all the districts are held by Democrats and he'll have to pick one to primary if he wants to break into politics.

In the end we actually win from this, Wu will rapidly rise through the ranks of the modern Democratic party and having a mentally unstable tranny ranting about Gamergate and the patriarchy should give a few thousand more blue collar whites the little extra push they need to start voting Republican.

I may seriously vote for him. I'll take one guess as to what party he's running as, and I'll bet it's the one that is still blaming Russians, "fake news" and doing everything but recognizing its own failures, like taking for granted or even sneering at working class vote for its loss in the election. If a mentally ill, hideous transsexual like him is elected to any office, it will cement that party's image as nothing but a coalition of freaks only interested in issues that affect < 1% of the population and totally erase any hope that they get the working class vote that was their core around 20 years ago.

I registered as a Democrat when I heard them floating the idea of Keith Ellison, a blatantly anti-white Nation of Islam member as their party chairman. They are so deranged and unwilling to accept the idea that this kind of shit may have caused their own defeat that they might do it. These people will be the death of their party and ideology and we should be encouraging them.

Nog i work for a living, and after that i get home and do work at my house. But for real i dont have time to sit on this shit all day, why u pansys like this thing? I googles shes from masshole so she/he/it must be a commie..when did this place get so infested with shills? Is this what bamas ministry of truth is up to?

I don't know. All the uber libs were happy about Trump running because they thought he would lose terribly and make Republicans look bad.

If you haven't heard of it before, then you're clearly an immigrant from the_donald. He's been known on this board for several years.

Giving Brianna Wu a platform was the smartest thing GamerGate ever did. He showcased to everyone how insane trannies are.

That's why we need to vote for him. He will drive so many Democrats to to right.

Yeah but he's Trump and shes(kek) a bat shit crazy abomination.

We really should, the Republicans should allocate extra resources to take out sane and moderate Dems while taking no action against the nutjobs. In 2016 the Dems were booing "all lives matter," by 2020 we could get them to put white genocide in the platform.

>Does anybody have the stories of John Flynt going to college? The "blue jean bandit"?

Bumping for interest.

Who the fuck cares if i look at awesome trump news at the_donald..before tbat where the fuck do u think i was..well mostly on \b because bama ran the bitch last 8 years and i could only pay attn again once a true commie killer got back in..so wat gives? Whys so mush shillin at thedonald here? Seems to me as people trying to taint it..like what the fuck else are pwople supposed to do? Get all their news from here...why dont u grow a spine and think for yourself bitchboy

You have no idea how easy it is to take money away from liberals. They'll donate to anything that makes them feel good, rather than if it actuaily does anything. Kony 2012 is an incredible example. Leftist shovled money to Invisible Children because they edited a video and provided virtue signaling material.

They rather feel good than do good.

Nevermind, I think I found it:

nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/235911/Keeping-campus-legends-theme-Does-remember-Bluejean-Ba

nafoom.yuku.com/topic/31983/Keeping-campus-legends-theme-Does-remember-Bluejean-Ba?page=3

Then why don't you lurk more instead of shitting up the board with your posting? Fuck off back to plebbit.

Being something and seeming to be something are the same.

Pointing out that the code is deliberately deceptive and a fabrication that doesn't actually make sense is "bullying."

It's a tranny for sure.

He's been "Making Games" on Patreon for 3 years and still has the same pics of the unplayable demo animation from like 2009?

People still giving money every month.

Leftists are really, really dumb.

>They rather feel good than do good.
>pepe, the feels good frog became a mascot for their opposition, who would rather do good than feel good
pottery