We are being attacked on Sup Forums

IPhone thread on Sup Forums full of nigger lovers

Has Sup Forums always been a nigger-loving board, or have they recently turned to the dark side?

I think most boards have always been racially ambivalent because their designated topic usually has nothing to do with race.

Hope that gets your corn poppin'.

The rest of the boards talk shit about you all the time. We think you're all faggot naziboos.

-/gd/

Most boards are afraid of
>muh Sup Forums bogeymen
Nothing new here.

Sup Forums civil war was begun....it's happening it's happening

most of Sup Forums probably falls into the green square on that political compass

/wt/ is all that was ever good on Sup Forums

And it was never very good.

>Has Sup Forums always been a nigger-loving board

God damn I hate you newfaggots. Every board on this site before Sup Forums ever existed used to hate niggers.

>>>/reddit/

None of you faggots belong here

>>>>/reddit/
>None of you faggots belong here
Says the faggot using pleddit spacing.
Fuck off nigger.

Also it's bad enough you don't know ANYTHING about Sup Forums and you don't lurk but go right to posting before you came from whatever sub leddit you crawled out of but you come here and tell us what Sup Forums was like.

You god damned nigger

Kek

This is bait to get Sup Forumstards to go over and shitpost about niggers on Sup Forums and get banned.

I got banned from Sup Forums

Fucking phonefag.

Motherfucker I'm outside smoking

He's right. You should kill yourself on your way back.

>>>/reddit/

The fuck?

Those ads are the literal "fake" news shit people should be complaining about not the shit liberal news is bitching about.
But without them Sup Forums loses money for gookmoot.

There was a thing on 4+Sup Forums explaining how gookmoot lied about Sup Forums's real costs and is just trying to leech money out of this place.

Sup Forums passes and all that.

Wouldn't put it pass him read a few post about that as well even on here.