>pushing the China hates Trump narrative
>2017 is year of the Rooster
>They're saying 2017 belongs to Trump

kek.

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/28/asia/donald-trump-rooster/

That rooster is adorable
Based China

Wtf I believe in the Chinese zodiac now

You're right, they're trying to push the idea that China is laughing. However, imitation is the highest form of flattery. And for the Chinese, they'll knock off anything, so I don't know if that applies here. But most probably it is out of fear. Because the Chinese fear Trump, he is a thread to their economy, and to their constant retarded mini-displays of power, they can't even knock off North Korea right.

*threat

dang chinese built laptop can't even post right kek

based yellow people

The Chinese respect Trump.

I do not respect the Chinese, however.

Wtf i love chayna now

maybe this?

Damn, they are. I want one, but much smaller.

200% want

I think they're saying he's a cock.

Trump is more of a threat to America's economy than China's. America has nothing to offer the Chinese except for a shrinking middle class that buys their cheap products. Meanwhile, China's middle class is nearly as big as America's, and growing.

Say hello to your new Chinese overlords.

You can clearly see the intention was to make him look like a dumb farm animal, while mocking his tacky, obnoxious sense of 'style'.

Why else would they make the mouth and his eyebrows look like he's angry (an angry chicken, Lmao!)?

Why else would they make the color of his feet, beak, and whatnot gold? To laugh at his arrogance and his superficially character

Holy shit Sup Forums is a lost cause, it's full of Obama tier trumpfags now

How 2 buy small Trump-Chicken

>2017 is the year of the Rooster
>the most powerful animal of that time on their zodiac
>still think they're making fun of him.

And the Chinese tend to think of gold as more of a prosperous colour. Like..most other people on the planet. I don't imagine the typical Chinese mall-goer is going to operate on as many levels of "irony" as you do.

>while mocking his tacky, obnoxious sense of 'style'.

They aren't wrong

>mad as hell mexicunt

Every time.

Reminds me of the King Chicken character in "Duckman."

>America has nothing to offer the Chinese except for a shrinking middle class that buys their cheap products
how about the companies that actually own the factories that assemble all "their" cheap products?

I only see two styles in there, the neo-classical and the classical French.

Neither of those are incompatible.

european palaces were in this style. you're mocking your own heritage youre so cucked

Ah yes, heritage of gaudy new-money cancer.

Stupid japs,always throw shits on us.Trump is a much bigger treat to u than to us.When he bring back jobs from abroad,mostly he will ban ur jap cars and ur electronic products,those jobs are high-paid and burgers desire to do,the shitty jobs in China are low-paid,most of burgers won't do.

Great! Some greedy Jews who live in America part-time and have off-shore bank accounts will be profiting.

Meanwhile, China has a government that works pragmatically, not trying to revive dead industries to appeal to retarded rednecks.

China is like twitter. If you look hard enough you'll find something that supports your agenda. Just like you'll find allies here for anything you're into.

CNN is so fucking lazy

YEAR

OF

THE

COCK

absolutely based

I don't think Trump is a threat to anyone. Keeping your country safe and prosperous isn't threatening.

The Chinese are the tackyest motherfuckers on the planet.

Or year of the Cuck?

i think they are dicks geopolitically and they fuck up the enviroment more than other countries but they are not so bad

>Trump is more of a threat to America's economy than Chinas
Laughable.
China is playing the market like a fiddle because we don't assert our power against them.
They don't have a middle class. It's an upper middle class that sits right on top of a slave class. It is ready to implode and will very soon.

I guess this is their asian way of roasting him

Thread to their egonomy :DDD

>a dumb farm animal
year of the rooster

>color of his feet, beak, and whatnot gold
gold/yellow is good luck in chinese

>hurr let me talk out of my ass and try to interpret how entirely different people think

>dead industries

They're dead because the chinese stole the technology and all the jobs.

The TPP would have greatly reduced Chinese influence in SEA, but that's going away.

China has the industrial infrastructure that America doesn't. They can go through some bumps, and right now worker's rights are getting better. People like to talk about suicidal factory workers, but they commit suicide at a lesser rate than farmers, and make livable wages. Also, China has over a billion people, they don't need as big of a percentage of middle class to compete with America's consuming power.

Meanwhile America refuses to invest in American jobs at all, and has a class of imprisoned and welfare dependent people. Government positions are sold to oligarchs(Drain the swamp!) and companies buy congressman.

What sounds more stable to you?

I respect the Chinese. They are brutally effective and don't take shit from anyone, and are currently managing to colonize Africa.

Also, Confucianism is based. Too bad the Commies ruined it.

Pretty much.

Chinese people like Trump more than Hillary on average because Hillary was overtly hostile, and a lot of Chinese have respect for Trump's achievements and personality. Even the "feminists" I've met here understand the major class divide among Americans well enough to understand the appeal of Trump to the average person.

>"Feminists" i've met

You must be in Beijing

Greetings, Comrade Zhang!

They didn't steal them. You voted for corporatists like Trump who moved them for their own personal gain. They're all going to be taken by machines within the next 20 years. there's no point in being angry at the Chinese for multi national corporations taking advantage of lobbying and political donations to drain the American people of their wealth.

who /born in the year of the dragon/ here?

They are showing respect to a competent leader. They make Obama walk off the back of a plane while lambasting him. Trump... they build a statue.

Nope. I'm in central China. Please send Natto and sea urchin I can't find any here.

>Central China

You poor fucker. Get your ass to Beijing for Spring Festival, and i'll meet you there and buy you a beer

LOL dude. My girlfriend is Chinese and she and her parents love Trump! He's a buffoon and now China can restore the natural order of China being the cultural and economic center of the world. Better learn to use chopsticks, little buddy.

>You voted for corporatists like Trump who moved them for their own personal gain.
Because Obama brought back so many factory jobs from china. Oh, wait.

Meanwhile in the year of the monkey. Look familiar somehow?

You can't bring them back after they're gone. I didn't say Trump was the worst. He's just the most recent, and one that you dumbfucks can't admit swindled you

He's attempting to add jobs in reasonable sectors, like green energy. Thanks to pushback from repooplicans, China is stepping ahead in that area too.

MASTER RACE

This is pretty funny and awesome

>China leading in green energy

My entire province is powered by coal. If China was pulling ahead in Green energy then I wouldn't be inhaling lethal amounts of smog every time I go outside.

The Chinese have a saying, Snake:

She who sharts last
Eats breakfast alone

I remember Obama Fried Chicken.

>Because the Chinese fear Trump

He hasn't mentioned defaulting once.

If you were the US president and you wanted China to be scared, you'd talk about 'Default and Defend'.

i like how asians still believe in their weird traditions and rituals to this day. based

That's exactly why your government is investing in green energy. You can see the effects so clearly. It's part of your 5-year plan.

The American government is bought by big oil. Appalachia is a dystopian slum because of that. Fracking is much less labor intensive, and it's one of the main reasons coal jobs dissapeared. You didn't see Trump campaign against it tho, because that brings money to the flyover states.

>Tweeted by state run media
How will Drumpf ever recover?

>flyover states
he said as people leave his overpriced shithole of a state for the midwest with better job prospects

T. Chink

Remember the qing dynasty? they'll fuck up the chinese environment again and start slaughtering each other by the millions

>reasonable sectors

>like green energy

they are brutally effective at being subhuman

It is. I thought it looks like a chicken restaurant mascot.

Oh, I'm in school for healthcare and I live in Massachusetts, I'll be fine. Our first Mexican-American Governor Romney passed a pretty good law that keeps hospitals in business, and we have the best healthcare in the country. Maybe rent's a little expensive but my girlfriend has rich parents.

I am worried about former manufacturing centers like Springfield and Lawrence. So much heroin.

Gaudy new-money cancer is as American as apple pie.

Did you even read the article faggot? In no way does it read as CNN is making fun of Trump. Stop spreading fake news. Bitch.

which one is you Sup Forums?

Since it will be the Year of the Cock, do you think Sweden will finally wake up?

>people just walking past as somebody curbstomps a toddler

If there was a button that killed all Chinese people to save one European I'd smash that thing with enough force to break the sound barrier.

I have seen this vid so many times now

Anyone knows the story behind it, what did he chimp out anyway?

Year of rat here.

Feels ok.

Holy
Fucking
Shit

That's a big cock.

>be Chinese
That is all.

I know they are basically souless, but still...

Underrated nippost

You have no idea bro.

Here's a more appropriate Trump

>Healthcare
Yeah, you'll get a good 10 years, but when all the boomers die, you'll be out of a job too, fuckwit.

For you.

The Golden Pheasant is the literally the most colorful being in the animal kingdom. If anyone ever see one in real life, they would be amazed.

A bit tacky tho, kinda fits.

Can we just get rid of all Chinese, Muslims, and Africans?

I sincerely think the world would be a hell of a lot better as a whole, all kidding and memes aside.

That thing is fucking awesome.

Yes please. Indians are no prize either.

>mfw

We've got super powerful unions here. I'll be a-ok. Even if that is the case, we've got a great safety net, so I can take my time finding a job. Maybe even get my education subsidized, and go to the greatest public schools in the country here, for a new line of work.

Hopefully we'll get single-payer through once we elect a democrat as governor. Either way we'll have more taxpayers contributing, and less elderly using.

China is entirely reliant on trade to survive, without it it'd turn into a collection of warring states within a year.
America as the greatest superpower in the west has all the power in the relationship because they could simply threaten an embargo, much of the west would follow suit and more money would instead be put towards the rapid industrialization of Africa. America is only now realising where they stand with China and with Trump stirring up national sentiment against the shipping of jobs over to China America is guaranteed to come out on top unless China as a country decides to just go full Asian and try to kamikaze the west.

>2017 is the year of the cock

Yeah and 2018 will be your year then Argentina, cuz it will be year of dog

Joke's on you I'm going to Taiwan in june for 2 years

>wandering through destroyed Shanxi scavenging for food
>limited amount of places I can look, nukes fucked up most of the buildings
>this old burnt mall pamphlet says its somewhere around here
>after scaling some rubble I come across this thing poking out of the ruins
>mfw

Kek

Guess what? China is all ready ahead of America in industrializing Africa. They're shipping their jobs there, as the Chinese middle class expands.

Also how are we supposed to spend money on anything when Trump wants to cut taxes? We're all ready running a deficit, and the Chinese own our debt.

How do we fight the fake news menace Sup Forums?

Holy shit that's one bright bird

PROOFS????