Why is Sup Forums vomiting the red pill?

Explain to me why Pro Jew threads are popular?

jidf invasion

If one does not support Israel then one is not truly redpilled

literal fucking shills and rats from everywhere. Especially diaspora ones

reddit invasion

You wont fool me, Leaf

Tell me why The existence of Israel is a benefit

I'm Still reporting on the Russian hack accusation.

Reddit supports palestine though

Fpbp
Don't be a cuck, name the Jew
JIDF has started posting in full swing

>someone with a leaf for a flag actually thinks they can lecture Sup Forums about what is red pilled and what isn't
>unironically advocates a pro-kike position

Back in the oven Shlomo

They support Israel, they just don't support Israeli settlements in Palestine.

JIDF has been working overtime since the UN resolution. Plus r/the_donald and trolls being contrarian.

haven't you heard? Bibi doubled funding to the JIDF. Now we see the results

It's as I said you guys. (((They))) are the NWO globalist elite cabal, theirs are the European Jews. Rothschild, Soros, Bloomberg. Satan's little cum rags. The Israeli Jews are not a threat to us, it's a different (((them))).

JIDF'S LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The final redpill understanding Israel needs to exist
Hitler knew it
It's up to us as Western us to stay uncucked, call Skypes out on their shit like we always do. Then we spread the memes to the normies and kek does the rest

*Westerners

>I-israel is not part of the NWO, goy
>Rothschild and Soros have nuffin to do wit it

So I bet its just a pure coincidence that the Israeli supreme court has a blatant NWO masonic pyramid on top of it?

And no, I don't have to put parentheses around the words "pure coincidence" because everyone here already knows that that means kikes are involved. Unlike your forced and fake use of ((()))

100% JIDF exposed, get out of here with your nonsense, its not flying.

Damn Borat, youre everywhere tonight
Make your country freeeeee

Israel exists because globalists bankers wanted a private army and nuclear arsenal

Rothchilds literally negotiated creation of Israel, they have their own museums and streets there

Complete invasion. There are multiple threads up about the very same pro-Jew and anti-lolocaust denial topics. JIDF.

Well for one, it gives you an example to use when talking about the need for an an ethno state and nationalism in general.
It's also a containment country.
It also a worthy ally in the holy war against the Muslim barbarians
Just go to judea and note the difference between Eilat and Aqaba

I just said that the Rothschild's, Soros and Blomberg were NWO people. Israel is now NWO, probably.

The kikes are being crafty and devious. It's what they do

C-Checked

But Israel STEALS jobs from America.
>The Bible
The same Bible that states the Jews crucified Christ and repeatedly attacked Paul. The same Bible where God expelled the Jews from Israel for their wickedness. Does anyone read the Bible? The Jews are more often than not terrible, sinful people Christ condemned them as those who killed the prophets.

>Just go to judea and note the difference between Eilat and Aqaba

Aaaand the Israeli kike shill ousts himself.

Ok, well maybe the Jews are with (((Them))), but that land is still sacred user! And we really should be looking for the real jews

But are we not told to acknowledge them as being first, not that it makes them special, just in recognition? Also checked...

They aren't? Pro Israel though means anti muslim which is what I'm mad about at this point in time.

Our age old enemy, the JIDF, is at it again

We need to remove the jew, no exceptions

It's a delicate balance
Muslims exist to make the general populace dislike Jews
Jews exist to make the general populace dislike Muslims

Are you kidding me? They fucking hate Israel

They support Western Jews because they vote blue

The world doesn't need muslims to dislike Jews

r/thedonald influx and Reddit (((Civic nationalists))) who have yet to take the full redpill

Le based niggers le Asiens are fine to racemix with just not Blacks

Reminder Sup Forums is a majority natsoc board and leftists and race traitors deserve to hang

Deus vult pupper
Sup Forums was murdered during the election

>not even mentioning Khazaria
fuck off leafy JIDF shill

No, because their religion is derived from the idolatry of Akhenaton.
Read some history, Jewish religion is just a spin off of some Egyptian minor cult.

>now
nigger you need to look into where that star on the israeli flag came from.

Who owns the totality of the lands of Israel?
Protip: some nigger rapper calls him "Rothko".

.com
How come Israel hates black people? There are no blacks in Israel and everyone kows they are the original Israelites of the bible. You should give Israel to the blacks.