So we are back in our room that we rented out for 2 nights after a night out we bring home some girls from the club

So we are back in our room that we rented out for 2 nights after a night out we bring home some girls from the club.

I buy myself a nice meal to eat and this dumb whore decides to help herself to my meal whilst I pop out for a smoke.

I ask to give me money since she ate most of my food, she says she doesn't have any. I then basically made her suck my dick.

20 minutes later her chubby grebo friend bangs on my door telling me I assaulted her lmao, I tell her to fuck off and then browse pol.

So what do we think pol, did I assault the girl or was I within my right to have her suck me off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRckXzNaQEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you messed up when you got involved with females

heres to next time

na she sucked your dick and used teeth, you told her she was bad at it, and she got angry.

, if anyone asks that's what happened.

This can be on Sup Forums but SS Chan can't?!?!?!

She agreed to do it. Unless you beat her around then facefucked you're pretty much in the clear. Prostition is legal here

Might want to elaborate on what you meant by
>I then basically made her suck my dick.
Before I can comment further

The exact words I used were "You gonna give me head then?" in a cheeky way. But I did grab her arm and take her to my room lol

She didn't say no or anything,

This but she sounds like a slut anyway so I'm sure she dropped on her knees on command and got down to business.

Post dick in an imgur or get out

In that case it seems fine.

Did she swallow?

Word for word what did you say to make her suck your dick?

You raped her.

She should have been stoned if you had any justice in your country.

But justice is coming soon.

Are SS Chan edits banned now or something?

Fuck off leaf. Take your ai gf and go back to >>>/reddit/.

Yeah that's intimidation, shitbag. I hope she presses charges, it would be a home run for her. If there's any cosmic justice out there, this thread will somehow be used as evidence.

Cuz if so, that's theft

You fucking idiot.

You never stick your dick in crazy and that's what you just did.

Why I say crazy? A descent girl wouldn't eat your shit without asking first.

What do you decide to do? hurrrrrrrrrr MUH DIK

You are literally a nigger. Go and neck yourself.

>I buy myself a nice meal to eat and this dumb whore decides to help herself to my meal whilst I pop out for a smoke.
>I ask to give me money since she ate most of my food

Ffs im still a virgin while a person as socially handicapped as OP scores regularly. Whyyyy god

> it would be a home run for her.

LMAO

>it would be a home run for her
not even any

this SJW cuck is correct, make sure to lie your ass off if you're every charged.

Don't even mention the dinner shit just say, she was invited back, she was offered food, she offered head but was completely unrelated to the meal. She was looking for a boyfriend you and your friend was looking for fun, that didn't go down well with them and they are trying to manipulate you by blackmailing you with the legal system.

I said I was angry and that I wasn't walking back to the shop to get more food. told her to give me money and get a taxi back home. She looked like a stray dog with eyeliner all fading down her face. Basically was a mess.

I was feeling her ass up as well in my room.

nah but i bust in her face and some of it went on her hair lol

Fuck off ameritard, no one wants your globalist fuckhole around here

You are A-OK

It was not assault, but (((they))) will believe her more than you, slob

this to be honest family

>Yeah that's intimidation, shitbag
Found the numale.

>she was offered food, she offered head but was completely unrelated to the meal
You're a terrible liar.

YoYou'll be the one giving the head when you're in prison. And you just incriminated yourself on this website you idiot.

Faggot

Am I just stupid or isn't it rude to eat other peoples food without asking?

Wouldnt send you to jail but you should feel like shit and she deserves an apology

>UK

You are fucked, bro.

Unless you forcefully raped her face and prevented her from leaving your room it wasn't sexual assault.

If anything it's a clear case of regretful sex.

So she can steal his food with no consequences? That doesn't seem right. It was fair play.

That's somebody's future wife, you fuck. How would you like it if somebody took your girl, made her suck his cock for taking his food? What is she gonna say when she's afraid of what some hairy sandnigger is gonna do? You will hang on the day of the rope.

Do you not realize the entire reason she was there in the first place was to suck his dick? The fucking autists on this board sometimes. I swear. You bring a random girl back to your hotel for one reason and both of them know it.

"Yes, your honor. I went back to the hotel with this strange man I met with absolutely no idea that there was a strong likelihood of us having some type of sexual intercourse."

Here's your (You), autists. If OP is charged, he's going to jail. You're welcome to cheer him on while you wonder what a blowjob must actually feel like.

>and what did [this poster] mean by this, user?

Doubt any truth to op's, b.s story but yes thats assault. She'll claim you forced her, and you'll be fucked since you're a man (probably white too). All her friends will rally behind her, for being a hero and such. So even if she wants to change her story ahe wont, because her friends will be there.

Goodbye OP

According to most Sup Forumstards, it must be all your fault but the truth just is that women are stupid and filthy animals on the same level as roaches (the actual bugs) but they get glorified way too much.

You sound like you came straight from plebbit. Just go back, faggot.

>guy is nice and good looking
>ok lets go to his place to have sex
>he stops being nice and starts acting like a retard
>aw shit its too late, im legally obliged to suck his dick now

>implying sex in exchange for food isn't common social behavior
Buying a woman dinner is one of the oldest dating memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=kRckXzNaQEQ

This so much.
Also
This.

Point is you're a nigger. You had a grill come by your place, fuck the food, talk to her like a normal human being, make out, and fuck the heck out of her all night long like a champion. But no, you had to go for the creepy , unhealthy , gib me head for sandwich shit like a fucking pervert in one of these slavish pron videos. You are crazy, she is crazy, you're all socially inept, burn your place to the ground with (you) inside, you'll do the rest of us a favor.

>Is this considered sexual assault?
I don't know, but your reddit spacing just assaulted my eyes. leddit fags please leave.

SS chan? what is this?

Have you not heard from Sarah "cut the dick of every spic" andersen?

yeah

If she was never in physical danger, and you didn't physically force her, then it's fine in the logical world where feefees don't reign over logic.

Of course, any court will tell you that the girl only needs to FEEL like she's in danger. You could be asleep for all it matters. Your nightstand lamp could make her FEEL like she's in danger. Bam, rape conviction. But that's another thread.

it's kinda hard to prove you made her suck your dick

>basically made her suck my dick
It depends what that means exactly. The rest of the story has no relevance. Everyone in the story sounds like an idiot including you OP.

You're a Fking autistic retard, who cares if she ate your food you dumb faggot. She was gonna suck your sick anyway, you just made the situation extremely awkward for both of you. Btw taking someone's food and making suck your dick is not equivalent.