Kevin O'Leary from SHARK TANK is running for PM of CANADA!

Here we go lads!

Where are you Canada bros?

Can't wait until we get Kevin O'leary General Threads....

Those are going to be EPIC!

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=WJIgjCp0wh4

Other urls found in this thread:

olearyforcanada.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=dmqjO1lHBmE
youtube.com/watch?v=i4bNtNHZQ3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Kevin O'leary and I love Israel!

O'leary is the rake.

He'd be worse than Justin, and the only real difference between the two is personality

Isn't he a Neocon?

Some of those tanks are amazing.

Yep, globalist neocuck. Unlike Trump he didn't win an honest shekel in his entire life.

I thought he was from Nevada. Do you have to be a citizen to be PM?
How does building acrylic tanks prepare you to run a country?

Oleary website - fill it out and say you will vote in the primaries!

olearyforcanada.ca/

>olearyforcanada.ca/

olearyforcanada.ca/

>olearyforcanada.ca/

More of a neoliberal, not sure how much of a fan of war he is

Why are the JIDF kikes using canadian proxy?

>" i want to make canada competitive again"
aka
>"i want to open the floodgates for shitskin min wage workers and lower the corporate tax rate to zero so that we destroy the social system and let the corporates rape our workforce even more than they already are"

I love Trump.
But I'm skeptical about this guy.
This is what I'm thinking.

This doesn't feel like the whole Trump and Farage thing. I legitimately am skeptical about whether this guy can run a country.

Also
>Canada expecting them to have support here after all the fucking grief and shit they put us through on a regular basis.
Kek.

Least his wife has nice tits.

Seems like a ploy to grab money before his inevitable defeat.

>"I tired go- I mean guys!"

What about O Leary go fuck himself and locks himself in a refugee no go zone.

Fuck O'Leary

Vote for Bernier

O'Leary has publically opposed un- restricting the Ar-15, whereas Bernier has promised to protect the rights of firearm owners

I can't wait until the debates.

He's going to enter the debates.

Kevin O'leary is going to wipe the floor with Trudeau.

It's going to be epic.

Canadian SJWs are already on suicide watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmqjO1lHBmE

I wouldn't vote for anyone who has declared an interest in running so far, even if they paid me to do it. So needless to say I won't give my own money to the Con men so I can vote for them

>not from dragons den
Once again Americans must steal our work.
Dragons den was the orginal. Being a greedy Jew, o Leary went for the American money.
That's not a good sign.

He's not another Trump you fucking retards. He's literally a neocon/liberal riding the Trump wave to get power and money for himself. He doesn't give a shit about Canada or making things better for the average person. He'll bleed the country dry to fatten his own wallet.

He's like the leftist caricature of Trump's evil corporate businessman, except real.

His policies are the same as Justin. This would be political WWE

Pretty much what I understand about him. No neocons please Canada.

Theres no way oleary gets in, watch him on sharktank

He is worse than trump could have ever been on the apprentice

Trump was at least looking to help the apprentice he chose, Olearly was simply looking to rape any entrepreneurs that were dumb/desperate enough to select him.

We need Turdeau gone, dead if possible in fact, but O leary cant beat DUDE and his WEED promise

This guy's a neocon, at this stage he just wants people to talk about him. The OP is probably part of his game. Smart guy, but he's not a nationalist, likes to use the Canadian brand to promote globalism, and ultimately doesn't give a damn about the Canadian people.

Also, how the hell can anyone give a damn about the "Canadian people" now that we're basically a hodge podge of Syrians and Asians?

He'd be good with the economy but he essentially wants the Canadian military to occupy every country with a civil war due to Canada's "tradition as peacekeepers" and is not skeptical of global entanglements

He will not make Canada great again

>BUT THE MEMES GUYS XDDDD O LEARY IS LE EDGY LIKE US XDDD

God if pol gets that motherfucker elected ill pray for an other Sup Forumsocaust.

Sure let's make canada great again
I fucking love this guy.

Isn't that what we want? I sure as fuck do.

No, we want someone to actually fix problems, not someone who will put on a show while fucking us over

Just because Trump did it doesn't meant every rich celebrifag can do it now. Fuck off (((O'Leary)))

my digits confirm
Kevin THE RAKE O'leary

O'LEARY WINS IN 2019 PRAISE KEK

Nobody is going to fix the country. This is just reality. The West is dying and trying to save one measly scrap of it isn't going to do anything.

Nobody gives a fuck about that slimy fuck

When he wins we all lose, what the fuck is even appealing about this guy?

CHECKED!

Then get out of the operation room you nigger stop fiddlling with the patients dick because it's
>LE FUNNEH XDDDDD

He's a social liberal. Fuck him.

>Two different reality TV show millionaire businessmen will be leaders of the western hemisphere

Do you work for the O'Leary campaign or something? This seems like something out of shark tank

>the country is in irreversible decline, and nobody can do nothing to stop it, so how can I get the most money for ME?

I don't get why he would run, there are like three other guys who are pretty much identical to him already running.

the debates? O leary cant speak a word of french. He's going to look like a retard

This TBQH

I don't care about his policies, I just want to see leafs RAKED or trudeau memes for the next cycle

assuming some random joe blow leaf wanted to run for prime minister out of fucking nowhere, how would I do it?

Fuck this kike

There is no significant difference between anyone running for Chief Con.

Thank god for your shitty bilingual system Canada. For once, you dodged a bullet

>>Two different reality TV show millionaire businessmen will be leaders of the western hemisphere

by the time millenials are middle aged we will be voting in 'wizened' youtube celebs from the 2020s.

just wait =|

It's what you want if you want an out-of-touch millionaire/billionaire who tries to put on a populist show for votes.

How about an actual politician who will give the people opportunities to work and succeed? There are currently none on the horizon, and unless O'Leary suddenly starts promoting a brand of nationalism that helps the poor, in a MEANINGFUL way, and suggests deporting those here who take the work, and reforming welfare and replacing it with a graduated negative income tax system which eliminates the bureaucracy of the current system, saves money and lets people have more freedom from the government, then fuck no we don't want him.

The Canadian people want welfare abolished, universities treated as vital infrastructure like roads and bridges, taxes lowered (to boost tax revenue), and a national strategy to promote Canadian industry and make its fruits competitive with China and the United States.

Good luck having that happen with Mr. O'Leary and his stupid glib campaign of giving Canadians the right to own more weapons. HUR DUR!! MESSIAH O'LEARY IS HERE!

He's such a greedy shyster kike I'm not sure he'd risk taking a 4 year leave from his businesses. Unless he can arrange doing both at the same time.

Also he doesn't speak french.

it begins

>all the grief

You fucking loser go cry on Facebook to your sjw friends

>I'm literally shaking

This. He might be a French faggot, but at least he has good economic plans for Canada.

Even O'Leary can't fix it, so there's that.

I just want to see Trudeau eaten alive in a debate, but I don't think he actually will be beaten alive. We're going to have this pompous selfie taking faggot for over a decade.

Fuck no.

Death by frogspeak, kek, mange un char de merde mon osti calise.

He's not white. Canada must become a white ethnostate.

>believing Trump was elected because he's a celebrity

That only got him through the first primaries

>He'd be good with the economy
no he wont, he will be good for shitskin immigrants that earn $8 an hour and their corporate slavedrivers. thats literally his only solution to "bring back manufacturing"

America still has hope, europe is gone, canada is gone, england MIGHT survive

Fucking whining shitskin Lebanese. Canada is fucked until we get a leader who vows to kick out every chink, pajeet, and muslim out of the country.

He's just another crooked Leb (((Canadian))) of convenience looking to fuck over the country for his own gain. He, like Trudeau, does not give a shit about working class Canadians.

I'm disappointed about most of the conservative choices we have, most of them are cucks. Either way we need a guy who can play nice with the east to get elected. There are too many liberal idiots in Canada.

We will truly need a day of the rake to clean up all the trash.

We need more babies but the incentives are non-existent. This is orchestrated and it's irreversibly without some kind of reactionary movement, and even then it would have to get bloody to get the ball moving.

>The Canadian people want welfare abolished, taxes lowered (to boost tax revenue)

Libertarians get out

we need annexation by the end of trumps second term

That isn't how it works fuck head.

He runs for the leader of the national party, which you then vote for your local MP in a federal election, the party to win a majority then claims the government, otherwise they need to form a minority government.

You should actually push for this. I imagine you could get the western provinces. We don't want the east however

because Canada is full of Jews and other multicultural shitskins

Would someone post /biz/'s image about Kevin O'Leary buying and selling souls, please?

I unironically support this. At the very least Quebec should secede and join the US instead. That will teach those spoiled fucks.

This system is buttfuck retarded.

We're going to likely get annexed by the States once the water crisis starts up.

What are you smoking, son?

Have you seen Kevin O'leary talk about his policies?

Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4bNtNHZQ3A

He even mentions how Trudeau is going to be EATEN alive by Trump in the economic department.

Kevin says that if he were elected, he would compete against the USA, instead of sucking the USA's dick.

As an American, I respect that.

We need competition, I am tired of Canada kissing our ass.

It's time for Canada to grow a pair, and stop living under our shadow.

>Quebec should secede and join the US

Kek, if you think this would ever happen none of your other opinions deserve to be taken seriously.

The US can't even hold onto what they have. There's a good possibility that Trump is their Gorbachev.

>We don't want the east however
yes you do

we sell you power, at a fucking loss. if you dont take the east you dont get electricity in upstate newyork/newhampshire/vermont/michigan/maine.

also quebec is bigger than the entire eastern sea board and mexico combined. its alaska tier size and the best fishing in the world/decent hunting.

you gotta save us from the chinks bro, our cia (CSIS) says that the chinese have infiltrated our government with spies.

we share the longest border in the world with you, turdea is about to remove all visa requirements for mexicans entering into canada (they will jump the border to you).

this isnt just about us and to be honest i cant understand why the US gov has not intervened more to prevent the retarded cuckery going on here.

Didn't he get the boot for leaving classified docs at his pussy's house?

>seems like a pussy cuck, maybe even worse got honey trapped

But Quebec doesn't want to be a part of the US. If you want to see separatist terrorists planting bombs again, this is exactly how to do it

What do you mean they can barely hold onto what they have?

They're going bankrupt keeping their basic empire alive, but other than that they're swimming well above anybody else. The only thing they can't keep a lid on is they demographics, and that's the same with the rest of us.

Welcome us with open arms or be burned like a pile of leafs in the fall

What's that? A threat, frog?

Nigga, the French faggot I was talking about was Bernier, not Trudeau.

it will when its dirt fucking poor and cant survive and the greatest nation on earth is willign to help it come right.

>Trump becomes President
>O'Leary becomes PM of Canada
holy shit how will Mark Cuban ever recover?

That's what we need--another anti-gun, globalist cuck who will further degrade this country.
Unfortunately it seems like he will be the normie top pick.

Checked!

>we don't get electricity in the middle of the woods

You're not selling your case very well here

You're going to have some faggy resistance to put up with.

American demographics is much more in danger than ours because of how much more spread out their muds are. I have doubts that they'll hold onto California and all the other southwestern states (maybe even Texas) because of all the Mexicans who live there, and once part of the US leaves the other dominoes will fall as well.

Of course not. I would never do such a thing. If there are any government employees reading this, please take note.

Better poor than American.

I don't think we live in a period of time where the US is going to let the dominoes fall.

>Better poor than American.

Well you're certainly not going to enjoy the likely turn of events I'll tell ya that right now.

Yeah, for all the shit I would give Clinton for fucking up it feels hypocritical. His girlfriend was also banging bikers at the time

The CPC is a mess

Does Cuban not know how copyright works? Dude probably thinks that in order to become bankrupt, you just need to walk onto a street and scream "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" at the top of your lungs.

you just dont fuckign get it do you huh

you want the east to rot, fine, enjoy mexico 2.0 on your northerly border faggot
>inb4 MUH WALL
yes, a 5,525 mile long wall that has to be constructed over waterways and fucks up shipping lanes is perfect

If it were Obongos military I'd say it would take awhile under Trump I say three weeks tops before total pacification

It would take the same amount of time either way.

not only that but BOTH EXECUTIVE PRODUCED BY MARK BURNETT

Trump might have bought more time for the American Empire, but ultimately it will collapse unless radical action is taken.

Now ideally this wouldn't be catastrophic, and we'd just see what you could call "white North America" retreat a bit. Kind of like the collapse of the Soviet Union

He can barely run an NBA team.

If it were an all out invasion with 0 ROE I don't think so