Has Sup Forums recovered from this utter devestation yet?

Has Sup Forums recovered from this utter devestation yet?

I haven't been around in a few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erwf4jre98Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
youtube.com/watch?v=052w-EcwPnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We will never recover

never

I lost my sides to this video.

The fags from >>>/lbgt/ have been hitting us pretty hard this week with trap, white boi's can't compete, racemixing, and is this gay threads. Disgusting.

wtf i hate trump now

Nah, gave me the hebrew jeebrews man

These fuckers would've followed Stalin, man. You can see the psychoticism in their eyes.

These fuckers would slaughter your family and feel nothing, you feckin wtye shetlord lol u deserved it COLONIALISM omg

lyke pravda said it's true why do u read that samizdat omg they need to just dye omg

I saw one of these videos during a commercial break for some sport I was watching and I was so confused as to why they chose the most absolute annoying, bratty-sounding people to tell me who to vote for. It was some super campy gay latino boy (child) and some bulbous teenage white girl who wouldn't stop smirking. It's like the ad creators wanted to turn people away as fast and decisively as they could manage. Dumbest ad campaign of the election season.

>Published on Jan 19, 2016

Stale af. Have you checked the news about Trump recently? Sage in all fields.

Tuck Frump and tuck white people

I would've laughed. But making that little girl curse, and talking like that in front of babies. It just kind of sickened me. If they had a bunch of adults doing it i'd of keked to the end of days, but this just bothered me.

I still don't understand why they are all talking in that fucking absurdly annoying cadence and emphasizing weird words throughout all these peoples videos. It's like these people don't understand how to communicate.

Is it supposed to keep your attention or something? Every single person I know that has seen that video has commented on how fucking stupid and infuriating the way they all speak is, like god damn. Deport them all.

2016 was amazing. I'm sad it's almost over.
The Left's downward spiraling meltdown was so satisfying.

This is the video that made me vote for Trump

I'm begining to unironically think that is the goal.

Guys. Nobody is this dumb. They just can't be.

>r-right?

>hebrew jebrews

I fucking lost my shit

I'm almost positive the guy in this pic is actually a mexican.

fpbp, I'm gonna hang myself.

Based Pedro

youtube.com/watch?v=erwf4jre98Q

What's up with these videos always having people in them that put the wrong accent on words? In OP's video at 0:33 the guy says downTRODden.

And in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
at 0:29 the kid says drug dealERS

youtube.com/watch?v=052w-EcwPnQ

>Leftist talks about breastfeeding
>"It's the natural and loving act of a mother"

Like abortion?

These are paid actors

The day I knew Drumpf was going to lose.