So Sup Forums was the holocaust fake or exaggerated?

So Sup Forums was the holocaust fake or exaggerated?

Other urls found in this thread:

furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/is-there-any-proof-that-gas-chambers-existed-in-the-nazi-camps/
youtu.be/zOcHS3l6MtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

exaggerated.

Fake

The nazi high command never planned to exterminate all the jews. Just deport them from Europe.

fpbp

Some Jews did die in WW2, but much less than 6 million, and there was no gas chambers or systematic killing

Greatly exaggerated by about 20 times. It happened, but the 6,000,000 is more like 300,000.

I'm not a holocaust denier but....the older I get and the more I learn it really doesn't seem like the Nazis killed 6 million jews. Maybe 1 million or less but not 6 million.

So did the jews die from disease/ starvation? Did they just have them at camps so they couldn't escape?

furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/is-there-any-proof-that-gas-chambers-existed-in-the-nazi-camps/ This shows pics of the gas chambers.

Around 300,000 to 500,000 jews died according to the red cross. They had jews at labor camps producing war goods for the war effort. 6 gorillion never died.

It was real. Hitler was a monster. Jews are good people.

Completely fake

Exaggerated. And even if it was 6 gorillion, ussr and china suffered a fuckhuge more civilian casualties, but I don't see any special snowflake behavior in us

No one cares how many sub human slavs died LMAO

It happened because of Muslims and Soros helped them out.

Not sure. We need to run some tests.
Why don't we try again and see if we can pull it off with modem technology.
If we can grab 6 gorillian jews and burn them in a few years I'll give my stamp of approval to try again a few times just to be sure.

1. Census data and documents show only about 200 000 jews died in total in labour camps
2. No document of any official order ever (not one)
3. Method of extermination is both mathematically impossible, impractical considering contextual circumstances, and little evidence of it happening anyway
4. Method of Disposal is highly questionable. No forensic evidence of any ash/bones has ever been found of 6 000 000 people
5. Only real evidence is eye witness testimonies (which have already proved to be unreliable, inconsistent - and eye witness accounts are the lowest form of evidence held in court)

Considering that history is always written by the victor, is no suprise that Hitler has become demonised. The question is why?

Because he wanted a strong nation, independent of foreign banking systems controlling its economy, slicing up its land, impoverishing its people, controlling its media, and wanted to expel all Bolshevism from Germany (of which it's bearers were Jews).

Technically, the burden of proof is on those who assert the holocaust happened (without using unreliable sources such as secondary sources and eye witness accounts).

It seems clear, then, that the Holocaust was faked. But the best lies contain some half truths - that is, Hitler didn't like Jews and put them to labour camps during the WW2. Nothing else happened though. All those photos of people starving to death? They had typhus and lived in horrible conditions when Allied Bombing destroyed supply lines.

>1933
>nice round numbers all ending in 0
>lists buddhists, etc.
>1948
>exact figures
>has total world population

>no gas chambers

Then what did Erwin Lambert
do? He was the designer for some gas chambers in poland

THERE WAS NO GENOCIDE

YES THERE WAS KILLING OF JEWS, BUT 10 TIMES LESS THAN THE NUMBERS SHOW. HOLOCAUST MEANS THE GREAT BURNING. THERE WAS NO OVENS TO MASS BURN THE JEWS.

ITS MADE UP,,, THE VICTIMS OF HOLOMODOR AND THE POOR SOULS UNDER STALIN WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN

What gas did they use?

Zyklon B needs to be heated to 26 degrees, yet in the 10 degree basement of Auschwitz there was no heating machine. It was a pesticide anyway to stop the vector spreading of Typhus through lice (why they also shaved their head). Also Zyklon B can flow through pipes.

Diesel Engine Exhaust would be proposed also, but the pressure of it needed require to be lethal to so many people would cause the building to explode.

What did they do to the bodies once they gassed them if there were only single crematoriums, and they needed to cremate 25 000 people a DAY ? Not to mention needed 30 kg of coal per body, where did they get all the coal from? And if they burned them why havent any forensic evidence been found of this?

please note how literally all holocaust denial material is also trying to defend hitler lmao

>completely deflected my question

Nice talk shitposter.

You're not the same brit user from earlier who's going to post that link from imgur calling all revisionists neo-nazi kkk racist anti semite homophobes are you?

Yet your new elected president cares for non-human jews. How could that happen, wannabe nazi-boy?

Yes, you're right. I should've voted for Clinton. I'm so dumb :(

Are you retarded? The reason the holocaust was made up was to demonise Hitler. Why do people not have the same reaction to Stalin when he killed way more people? Why do people not react the same to China when they genocided the Tibets? In fact, there is a word for holocaust deniers: "ANTI-SEMITIC". There is no word for tibetan genocide deniers called "ANTI-TIBETIC". The Propaganda aimed at us today is used to destroy Hitler's credibility for anything he did so that no one will ever nationalise their country and remove Jews.

I am not Nazi but I do agree its wrong that Jews should install communism into other countries that are not there, and should control literally all its economy, media and education (like today).

it was what it was

Real and unexaggerated but entirely irrelevant to the 21st century unless you're a Jew.

How can someone claim to have designed gas chambers to exterminate 6 000 000 Jews if the idea of having gas chambers to exterminate 6 000 000 Jews is not just absurd, but impossible?

Unless you can convince me they were gassed - in which case what was the method they used to gas them? The burden of proof is on you for this one

> Jew, Jewed, Judas.
> Liar, Decievers, Imposters.

youtu.be/zOcHS3l6MtY

What I'd this saying?

Which is the hilarious and pathetic part about Holocaust denial. The point of Holocaust denial is to get people over the moral hump that keeps them from seeing that Hitler was right, but anyone who feels that Hitler was right will then automatically default to the position of thinking the Holocaust was justified anyway making the whole struggle moot.

Which is all the evidence you need to realize that Holocaust denial is a Jewish scam to keep neo-nazis chasing their tails.

The key flaw in your argument is that no one claims all 6 million Jews were gassed.

How many Jews were gassed then? More importantly however, how were they gassed? What gas did they use? How did they get rid of the bodies?

These questions are of importance because there is no evidence that these claims can be substantiated. I would like you to enlighten me as to how they were gassed, and I will believe you if you can show me with a proper argument

The Germans had to stretch science to its limits to gain barely enough fuel for the war effort. The notion they would spend precious resources burning millions of already dead Jews is laughable.

considering that you are the one putting forward the claim - how did it happen according to you?

you don't like Hitler because of the Holocaust but when confronted with the fact that it wasn't real, you still hate him anyway.

Most of the holocaust was hoaxed. Jews started murderous uprisings before Hitler's rise, they took over the Soviet Union, and they funded the Soviet war machine.

It was the soviets that got to the camps first and faked a bunch of shit.

This is the result of Jews massaging the soft and malleable brains of the West incessantly, whispering into them and implanting preconceived ideas, like "Hitler was the worst person on earth" or "Conspiracy theorists are crazy". Because of this, people fail to use reason when confronted by the issue, and as you identified, result to hating him for no grounded reason.

Really makes you think, doesn't it

Modern foreign policy, however, is based on the Holocaust happening, if the true ever came out it would fuck things up royally.

we're Theoden in LotR strapped that chair with a kike in our ear as the kingdom goes to shit outside

goy brains are fucking clay in the hands of the eternal merchant. we need a better class of priest.

Did you even read what you linked? Fucking retard.

>Estimates

obviously fake