Why is Mr.Trump reluctant to punish Russia

Why is Mr.Trump reluctant to punish Russia
so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wn5pIkEHPf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think the US has any authority to punish anybody?

Just because you got spanked real hard back in WWII doesn't mean everyone else deserves the same fate.

Why should the Russians be punished?

Punish them for fucking what?

Because Americans voted for a change in direction, away from kissing Saudi/Arab ass and towards greater cooperation with Russia in getting rid of ISIS and terrorism.

Russia literally did nothing wrong.

There's no proof they were involved and even if they were guilty, exposing the DNC is a good thing.

Trump exaggerates small problems inside US
and urge us to get angry everyday.
But Russian authority seems to be much worse than ordinary American people
blamed by him.
I think he does not fight against the real enemy of America.

They're constantly supporting ethnic Russians over other people. It's very problematic. I also have it on good authority from CNN that Russian hackers are responsible for all suffering in the world.

Why should the Russians be punished?

WTF I hate Russia now

got a real source? video very related.

youtu.be/Wn5pIkEHPf0

The title of that article is clickbait as fuck.

Russians like vodka - i like vodka = Russians are bros

>sanctioning Russia for fucking nothing
wew, Chancellor Obongo really let the power go to his head.

Russian authority is probably not great but what is America realistically gonna do about it east of Poland?

The Ukraine is certainly not worth our shedding any blood over, they know it and we know it why make idle threats

We actually need real evidence that they did anything. Empty claims was what got us into Iraq over the WMD bullshit, and I don't think it's smart to sacrifice American soldiers on assertions likely predicated on lies. If someone were stupid enough as to directly attack us, however, you should know better than anyone that we'll handle it.

Obama needs to be sanctioned

>Trump exaggerates small problems inside US
Tell that to the families of those killed by illegals and terrorists.
Tell that to the workers who have lost their jobs and wages to globalism.
I'm guessing your source of info from the US is our mainstream media?

Ignore the retards from my country, Japanese user. They've just been drinking too much of the Kool-Aid

duh, Putin owns Trump 100%.

FBI already said Putin has compromised Trump, i.e. has blackmail info on him, so Trump will do whatever Putin wants

No sauce, no read

>Punish Russia

why?

>inb4 Crimea

who care.....

But Russians like Boyaryshnik now

He's a weak pedo commie spy incest loving rapist frogger antichrist

What tanks even are those? T72 and T96 are much wider and shorter. T14 is slimmer than the older designs but still looks completely different. Plus none of those have the Russian style angry eye floodlights up front. Is that some kind of light tank I don't know about or did the lugenpresse not do their research?

because he is tired of fighting other white people. Basically no more brother wars.

There are so many niggers, mudslimes, browns and commies out there that it seems completely retarded to fight Russia.

Its not a Trump only thing as I have felt the shift political here in Denmark as well. Now only the die hard cold war lovers are anti Russia. Rest are neutral.

To avoid mutually assured destruction during WWIII via a nuclear holocaust

FBI also said we recommend no charges against Hillary Clinton.

Does anybody really know what the fuck is going on? Only "them". We just wear the tinhats around here. We have some power, but knowledge is power and Sup Forums has been lacking lately. Where's Assange? Conveniently missing? I wonder why. Maybe because the leaks were giving """""us""""" to much power.

But you keep listening to the FBI, cause they never have an agenda or anything. At least I hope not

>Why is Mr.Trump reluctant to punish Russia

punish them for what

Now the FBI has been anti Trump? You are fucking delusional

Looks like mobile artillery, tanks don't have long ass main guns.

Really?
I think US has to reinforce anti cyber attack system
before any important national decision.

*T72 and T90. Although the chink T96 also looks different

>CNN
>Russian hackers are responsible for all suffering in the world
(((you)))

why do US politicians suck Chinas dick even thou they violate agreements , human rights and have hacked more? Shouldn't we have already cut trade and heavily santioned them. It was even public scandle Bill Clinton was owned by Chinese while in office.

>implying
are you sure you're replying to the right post?

kek