They're just looking for a better life

>they're just looking for a better life

What's a good counter to this?

Every human on Earth is looking for a better life.

Not my problem

I didn't ask for my country to bomb them. I don't want to live amongst their unchangeable culture.

>What's a good counter to this?

I thought they were fleeing war.

We're full.

Not our people, not our problem.
Everybody "wants a better life", we got no obligation to give it to them.

For a better life, they've to become better people first.

I don't care. They can do so elsewhere.

If they dont have the desire to improve their own countries, what makes people think they'll impove ours?

You don't go rummaging through someones front yard for a better life

fuck off, we're full!

sitting in international waters with a supply of weapons. I mean really, just puncture the inflatable boat.

I'm looking for a better life, can I rummage through your house and take some of your stuff?

>go to Europe to make a better life
>end up making it worse for everyone else

They can find a better life in any of the dozens of countries between ours and theirs which aren't currently at war.

emigration is treason, immigration in the way these people are doing it is an act of war

They make other people's lives worse in the process.

So what?

They are never going to find it here if they run away from their problems.

parasites looking for a better quality bloodstream is more like it

Hire this guy to patrol the shores

I'm also looking for a better life

refugee and asylum systems are not put in place for people "Looking for a better life"

But user we have plenty of room
Das rayciss

But user you're being selfish

They should make their own home better. If my neighbor shits in his bed and smears it all over his walls, does that mean he gets to move into my house to seek a better life? I think not.

Your country is democratic. You share the blame

Patrolling mediterranian migration routes with a torpedo bomber.

they should have killed themselves

So are burglars. Why not let them into your house?

I didn't vote to invade the middle east.

They're looking for someone else to fund this 'better life'.

dont you know goy if you dont vote you cant complain

t. hilary or trump shill

They want a better life but they don't want to do a damn thing to get it. They're expecting it given to them on a platter and refuse to work for it.
See statistics regarding 'refugees' and employment rates.

>blame
kys fgt

Everyone is.
There are billions of people in poverty and war stricken third world shitholes.
Is it our moral obligation to pay all of them to live in white countries? that would destroy the western world, then no one would have a better life.
Wouldn't it just be easier to let white people take charge of their countries and turn them around?

Many estonians also go to Finland in the search of a better life, but ultimately, it's our own government that has to be held responsible. Going to Finland is building good life for the individual, but the people out here as a whole will not have their lives improved when somebody decides to move out.

As for the refugees, becoming a refugee in search for the better life is not an argument. Not all of them are fleeing war, they just flee their own shitty countries. This does not make them refugees, but migrants. We can't bend over backwards to take in all of them refugees. Our own people come first.

When liberals are literally shaking to hear this, you just gotta repeat to them that this is the harsh truth, and if they can't take this, it's a problem they have to work on. You can't do politics when you are an emotional clusterfuck.

It's illegal here to steal millions of dollars if you want to make your own life better at the expense of others

Why should we help people who come here illegally and spend millions of dollars on them, when we have people who are poorer than they are in our own country who aren't getting SHIT?

What invention doomed mankind to a future of low technology, barbarity, and a reversal towards our base human nature?

Was it atomic bombs?

Was it an engineered virus?

Rogue asteroid?

No.

>It was cheap XXXL rubber rafts with putt putt motors.

If their better life comes at the expense of my worse life (and that of my descendants) then I think they can go fuck themselves. They just want free shit that they don't give each other in their own terrible countries.

I want a better life. I can't have that because my birthright of a fucking country was stolen by kikes and boomers in 1965.

Don't care.

it was the religion that started the holy wars that destablilized the countries with their contrarian sharia laws

psst: it's not christianity

A homeless person knocks on your front door asking to move in with you. He has no money, no clothes, can't speak your language, hates your religion, is mentally ill, has likely committed crimes, is probably gonna rape your goat, potentially may kill you and your family.

Who in their right mind would invite such a person into their house? So why have thousands walk into your country thinking they have the right to settle?

Good analogy.

Why are they working so hard looking for better life instead of working equally hard making their piece of the world better?

A country is the product of its people.

These people turned their homeland into a living hell. They'll do the same here if you let them in.

>idiots think this makes for a good argument

If you don't want to live next to them, you are free to move, if a nigger moves in next to you, you don't get to ban them, you have to move yourself.

Also, "everyone is looking for a better life" sure, but not everyone is living in a war zone

The only good argument is that tax payers don't have to pay for you to live here.

so is the hundreds of million other starving and poor people in world.

The Syrians who come here are actually the wealthy and least in need of help. They could afford the journey and as you can see from any picture; they are well fed/clothed.

.50 machine guns

They need to find and make a better life for themselves and their offspring in their homeland just as all of our ancestors have done. It is not the issue of the international community to intervene in civil wars unless invited, and it is not in the interest of the international community to give cowards a safe haven. Put the shoe on the other foot, if it were war in Europe, would Syria, Libya, Qatar, or wherever the fuck be opening their doors to asylum seekers? Hell to the fuck no. If they cannot fight their battles and would turn tail and run, they do not deserve a land to call home.

If they flood Western countries (more than they are already) they will turn them into the same third world hellholes they are fleeing from. There will be no more better life to be found.

Their culture does not mesh with ours at all.

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

StandingOvation.gif

"so are we"

No one deserves a better life by hampering and burdening the lives of others.

They paid more per person on the boat than half of the Europe could ever hope to afford no matterhow many bombs would fall on them.

You have countered it on your own. They do not care to stay in nations where the bennies are low. They always flee to better bennies.

What the fuck does that have to do with me, OP? Why the fuck would I care what these people do? I mean as long as they aren't invading my country, they can do what they want.

>so am I, doesn't mean I can go to whatever fucking country I wish

>I have to move myself
What a fucking cuck remark, if I live somewhere, do everything right, pay my shit, and some nignog comes next door and proceeds to be obnoxious or destroy shit, I HAVE TO MOVE? Lmao, I hope the rest of the world burns and everyone outside the US gets beheaded for their stupidity

Colonialists were also just looking for a better life.

Actually they just see it as a free holiday.

They're just looking for welfare.

"I don't care"

This is why Europe is in the state it's in. People who think like this.

That pic looks fake as fuck

I look like a fucking humanitarian?
I'm glad their lives are shit
fuck arabs is the only argument you'll ever need

They make life miserable for everyone else and a nation must put its ethnic people first.

Fuck off gypsy.
No daco roman is this cucked

That's right, that silly American dog shouldn't have been so lazy and voted in the referendums that were held in regards to bombing and invading those countries.
>I know this is probably leafposting, but this is an argument someone might actually make.

>emigration is treason
Explain

If everyone comes to get a a better live nothing will change.
Live isn't fair and you have to accept that there are always people who are worse of then others, nothing will ever change that.

A state can not and should not set its goal to help everyone, it has the foremost duty to protect its own citizens.

If we truly want to help these people we should stop creating wars in their countries, but both the US and the EU don't seem very interested in that.

They come to our countries and look to create a better life for themselves by creating the same environment that they tried to escape.

#openbordersforisrael

Why travel all that way and risk them drowning, when israel is so progressive and right next door?

You don't want refugees drowning do you?

They've always got a kid crying. It turns out, though, that they're crying in confusion because there are 40 "journalists" shoving cameras in their face and yelling in a language they don't know.

Chances are these vultures would slap the kids to get the perfect shot if they weren't scared of their parents.

Can someone please explain what they are fleeing from? Is their government going around executing people for no reason? I'm serious. I hear all this talk of war refugees, but see no one staying to try and fight this war.And it seems most of these refugees are men. So they just left the women and children to die in this war? It makes no sense.

But seriously I'm not sure how to respond to "but you're being selfish"

Fucking gypsy, why am I not surprised you think this way.

The fact that that statement is not ture and is infused with propaganda. It is a lazy way to write off problems of existence and a spacegoat for a lazy mind to cop out of any kind of personal responsibility and hypocrisy. People who say that arent pulling their weight in responsibility and are copping out of it.

You respond with, "Then they shouldn't bring their shit life with them."

You don't always get what you want.

Rational self interest is the basis for all humanity's progress. Turn it around, are the people you are arguing with legitimately that altruistic that they would disregard their own well being to uplift another, or are they just armchair activists.

I don't know what im looking at but I want to know more

DOESN'T ANYONE SEE THE CHILD IN THE BOAT???

FUCKING TROLL FACE IF I EVER SAW ONE

>if some one invades my house I have to move

You're a kuk

Please, I dont care if you leaves and poors want to make fun of burgerland for being fat and stupid. Just stop implying that we have a real democracy, we DON'T have anything to do with our leaders choices. They're all crooks and idolators.

They are paid by the EU government, by the American government, by NGO's, etc
They are told that they can make it to europe and get free money/women/etc
They aren't "fleeing" anything

They are rapists and drug dealers.

I'm willing to bet that this moment was arranged for the photo. That, or whomever is that kid's parent really doesn't love him, thus proving that the culture those people come from is also incompatible with the one they're trying to enter.

Yes, they are just looking for a better life, and they don't want to harm Europe. But sadly, white countries cannot risk ethnic (both cultural racial) dissolution, because that would be bad for the future of humanity. This isn't blaming migrants- its just an unfortunate fact of life. There's no deserving of anything.

>Wouldn't it just be easier to let white people take charge of their countries and turn them around?

We already did that. They threw us out.

half of a machine gun? wtf???

someone put some text in here please

correct answer. also aren't the refugees supposed to be woman and children not fucking old ass terrorist niggers

If they wanted a better life, than those millions coming to the west could have banded together and changed their own country.
The sheer amount of people would have been enough.
But no.
They're weak.

We can't pull the whole world up within our borders, they can only pull us down.

^^^^these posts

truth incomingggg

Your accepting of those refugees is only putting money into the pockets of human traffickers who will use that money to enslave other humans to sell into sexual slavery in Europe and the United States. You are selling a false dream to millions of humans who give up everything to most likely die or never make it to Europe's shores. They're put on boats in conditions unfit for livestock and sent out to sea with enough fuel to reach international waters and, hopefully, a European ship compelled to rescue them.

They'll then be shipped to Europe, processed in camps, and only about 1% will be accepted while the rest either get shipped back with less now than they came with. Many will flee and live underground in slums, again falling prey to criminal organizations to exploit. Let's not get into the fact that one woman raped by a refugee is too many, or the blood of all those people on your hands for your trite compassion killed by extremists.

If you want to give them a better life, help the Russians in crushing the rebels in Syria in the most brutal and fitting fashion for those animals.

Maybe try and make life better for Africans in Africa while you're at it instead of being a lazy, reactive fuck.

I agree with you. Sarcasm is very difficult to do over text.
People need to stop saying the USA is a democracy - it's a Constitutional Republic. And it's not even very good at the Constitution part...

>looking for a better life among people who are culturally and religiously opposite to you
>not fighting and dying for a better life for your people, as men have since the beginning of time

Refugees should ONLY be women and children in secluded camps. These hordes should be shot. How many soldiers went to the middle east during WWII?