When did you grow out of the "da jooz" phase?

When did you grow out of the "da jooz" phase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah baby time to reverse psychology these goys.

Will Right Wing Nationalist Israel start the apocalypse? Are we in the end times?

Will israels greed for west bank clay bring forth the end of the world? Palestinians only have 22 percent of the land left time is running out

i still dont like them but ill take anything over a muslim

Trump taught me that I should fully support the only democracy in the middle east.

When you actually read a history book.

I'm worried about another set of jews lead by Soros and friends. Cultural marxism needs to end.

I've never seen JIDF blowing up pol this bad before

Well... muslims are worse than jews are we agreed?

>t. jidf

Some things matter more than others.

israelis are awesome bc i hate sand people. take the middle east and nuke it for all i care. you're a cuck if you think anything else.

When I realized that it's all about perspective. Because Europe had the resources to enter into the first world, news about them became the mainstream. Who were their minority? The jews. It could've been another tribe accused of not integrating, not staying identifiable, accepting Christianity, etc. Because Christianity was the major religion, and usury was forbidden, Jews naturally went into these positions. Therefore, if anyone is against anything "jew" they should become enlightened that they really mean anti-usury. The making of money without work. Which is funny because in the Old testament, is psalms I think, it says that he who does not work shall not eat. I don't think usury is work but that's just me.

good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

Fuck off.

Israel is a prime example of civic nationalism at work.

there is no jidf here. just poltards who can see the lesser of two evils and understand conquest and ugenics and claiming rightful clay.

I support whatever has the greatest chance of causing chaos and disorder

Right now, that happens to be supporting Israel

it went from

>da jooz

to

>the jews

to

>the fucking jews

but seriously all the jewish people I've met IRL are cool and the christians are retarded.

almost all of these people are against israel

christians are nutless cucks in my experience

I love this new meme. Let's become the Premier Zionist Blog in America. Democrats are the REAL Anti-Semites.

Like the other guy said, there is no such thing as JIDF -- the website is a hoax.

Jews are the reason the Middle East is fucked up and you think what you think about it.

or insane old/poor people who call the cops when children trespass on their lawn

or nu-gays

You really think Sup Forums is intelligent enough to realize there is a difference between the jews in the west and the zionists in Israel?

I never hated Jews. Well, I never hated Israel. It's those goddamn commies who want to destroy western civilization that I hate. It just so happens that they've primarily always been jews.

>da chistans

DINGDINGDING

ISRAEL IS A POWERFUL NATIONALIST COUNTRY! GLOBALISTS KIKES H A T E THIS.

wtf i love Zionism now!

>da jooooooooooooooz
Knew a few in real life. The bulk of them can't put aside enough differences to get lunch together let alone take over the world. On the other hand, they have aid groups that surprisingly effective at sniffing out government aid.

No and that's the fucking issue

It's becoming *more or less* common knowledge

blacks in the US are becoming redpilled at astronomical rates because the social justice movement is imploding. seems like other girls are doing what they do though and staying quiet when they get their shit handed to them

There's a point where you discover the word "kike" and realize that it has a lot more bite and impact, it's almost as cathartic to say as a "fucking niggers!"

kek

>Christians are retarded
It sucks that mainstream Christianity has failed so hard

it failed when catholicism failed, i'm sorry to break it to you

I'm a Christian and I feel ashamed and annoyed at the materialism and nutlessness of the church.
I have a relationship with God and hopefully that's enough

When I realized that they're just one of many of Satan's pawns.

>inb4 fedora tipping anti-semites that mock the idea of an entity that is pure evil while believing that Jews are pure evil.

>he thinks its a phase

no. its been grained in history and the blood of the righteous that all jews must be gassed

Hey rabbi, what ya doing

Like all whites need to be exterminated for the few pussy cancer ones?

What of it? Their religious doctrine permits them to lie to lie to non-Jews provided it serves Jewish interests.

>I have a relationship with God and hopefully that's enough

its not worth shit, ffs just buy apple products, you'll help more people at least in the immediate future, even if they're Chinese

How would a zionist israel benefit from an increasing globalist world?

this.
Jews and muslims need to reform their scriptures so that they can't lie to the non-believer. Then again, most jews in the west are non-religious jews so I don't see how that helps

When I saw who was parroting that rhetoric. Stupid white trash started running rampant and it became clear to me that these people were SO stupid, SO subhuman, that they actually hurt white identity by stigmatizing certain talking points with their existence. You'll see them pretty often on here; while most of the posters here hate jews in a nuanced and measured way, you'll come across some stupid hick trying to fit in and spamming stale content with memes that were edgy years ago (see: the Dylan Roof-tier highschool dropout fuckups that spam happy merchants like it's still 2006). Fortunately these guys are so inept at recruiting that they're being phased out for a fresher, younger movement under figures like Richard Spencer or Sam Hyde.

Israel is the ultimate liberal cuck-blocker
>you cant build a wall
israel did, why can they but not us?
>you cant stop muslim immigration
israel did
>not everyone can own a gun they will be mass shootings everyday
everyone in israel has guns
>ya but israel.....
wow calm down you anti cement, 6 million jews died in the holocaust, i think they just want to protect themselves.

if they bring up that the middle east is dangerous, bring up refugees that are coming from the middle east.

5D chess nigga then you tell him to prep the bull cause you about to do a squardward on the cucks GF face

Jewish influence in politics is very real, and it's not even a conspiracy theory. We have AIPAC for crying out loud. I can deal with Zionism so long as it doesn't interfere with our democratic process, but in the U.S. it does. On the other hand, we have liberal, atheist Jews, many of whom hold a double standard towards Israel. These people push for open borders and all kinds of smut. I'm not a fan of them.

It's OK for Israel to be a Jewish state, and I think we should be their ally, but we also need to stop kissing their ass.

When you made this thread.

is he /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

They should stop interfering other countries, especially to Europe, USA, & Canada.

Because Jews finance only the globalist world. It's not like they partake in what they dilute from the west.

(((They))) are not real Jews. The (((Jews))) you're referring to are the satanic elites. Jews and their Zionist platform are an easy and convenient veil to cloak themselves behind so they can cry ANTISEMITISM! whenever they're questioned or criticized. A more precise term would be the (((Khazarian Mafia))).

Did you miss kerry shitting on israel?

i really, really like this image

Kerry is an antisemite and probably voted for drumf as well.
The entire middle east belongs to Israel and if you don't agree you're paki scum

It's the last phase so you'd only grow out of it to sell out and be a hack or a shill I guess.

You stupid leaf, Trump is the most pro-Israel person to ever run for the presidency. He is a good man.

i love israel desu

Sup Forums is pretty retarded when it comes to certain subjects

Ever since Trump I love Israel and support them 100%.

>rightful clay
>ashkenazi jews are literal khazars

JIDF?

>random desu: not placed at the end of the post
>reddit spacing
>"certain subjects"

JIDF?

You deserve to be subjugated by Muslims actually

hi achmed, better hop the border in the next 4 weeks

its not just pol, check breitbart.
JIDF is real, and this has happened before.
It will fade just as glenn beck faded.

When they voted for Donald 'jew lover' trump.

There is no JIDF on Breitbart. You're imagining things.

Breitbart has always been about 80% Hasbara posters. This is nothing new.

Sup Forums is just having another jew raid because of the UN vote, it'll pass. JIDF cannot sway Sup Forums to like jews, never has and never will.

Israel will win. Israel always wins. Like the Donald and The_Donald.

I don't like Islam or Judaism..neither are people's or so called races, both are ideologies and secterian ideologies at that.

Muslims existed in the west a long time before we started seen Islamic terrorism..Western Europe imported millions too many Muslims, for no legitimate reason and did not help them or if required, force them, to intergrate.

Leading to huge Muslim slums, where many don't even speak English. Poverty and social isolation have the flowing effects. It creates division between groups (multi culturalism) suspicion, hatered and eventually violence and ethnic cleansing ..it also reinforces cultures to intensify their differences and pushes groups further backwards to religious and cultural ideologies as an instinctual safety net.

If I know this, then so do our leaders.
They delibrety created the Muslim problem in the west.

Jewish slums helped lead up to the inevitable Nazi reaction. Rinse and repeat

Everyone google Hasbara right now.

That's disgusting. I hope President Donald invades Guatamala and gives those lands back to the Jews.

I dunno, I never really bought into anti-semitism. It just doesn't seem legit.

On one hand you have the type of over vocal, high profile people who are constantly playing the holofraud card and this is pretty annoying but on the other hand I've never really had anything to do with anyone Jewish on a normal, day to day basis. I'm not against Jews on general principle and I wouldn't treat one any different to how I treat anyone else.

On the other hand I guess most Jews would probably hate me because I don't believe in the holohoax but hey, c'est la vie, I can see why it would upset people who really believe in it or who actually know family and friends who got fucked over in WW2 so I don't tend to bring it up. I'd rather quietly try to find out the truth and let nature take it's course than be an asshole about it.

I'm pro still Pro-Israel despite that, Jews seem like very brave and determined people and I respect that. I'd like to go there, it's an interesting country. I'd much rather have Israel as a dominant regional power in the ME than any Emirate or Sheikdom. I don't blame Israel for any problems, in fact I think that peace in the ME hinges upon the Arabs reforming their batshit religion and religious law. If they could produce another honourable leader like Saladin then things would be better for us all.

never went through the phase, in fact I want to marry a qt from Israel even better if she did Aliya from Russia
jidf if seeing this hook a nigga up

Me too. Race mixing with Israeli girls is my fetish. Donald is making that more possible every day. I hope mine is a dominant girl who puts me chastity and fucks bulls while I watch.

New Zealand is Right Wing Nationalist too, you're not special.

>We can label Obama a Nazi for not standing wit Israel.

Why aren't we teaching liberals a lesson here?
#ObamaTheNazi

Promised by who? See how ridiculous that is. If God wants Israel to thrive he/it wouldn't make it so difficult to achieve.
God is the Jewish proxy, to justify their actions and goals ..the same way God is the Muslim proxy to justify their actions and goals.

Both claim the same God..yet their "God" has a multiple personality disorder and has not demonstrated he wants either group to succeed at anything otherwise we would see the biblical God that both Jews and Muslims subscribe too..and that God would show his power by parting seas or turning people to salt etc..or best of all creating 10 commandments out of stone where letters were carved straight through the flat stone to the other side..and could be read the right way across no matter if the tablets were reversed or flipped upside down..and letters like "O", "B", "A" etc had the excavated portions still remaining and floating in place..proving God came from a higher dimension..but of corse Moses smashed those tables immediately so we will never bloody have that undeniable proof will we.

Grow up

I never had a problem with us until the whole war thing. That's netty's doing and Israel brought it on themselves.

I heard drinking drain cleaner is a good cure for your cuckiness.

Obama is literally Hitler for being anti-Israel. Trump will fix all of Israel's problems.

Never was in the phase. I swear the people spewing that shit are all muslims or just white guys jealous that jews are owning americans at their own capitalistic game

Christianity has always been a Jewish invention. That it changed and blew back at the Jews to some degree does not change this.

Islam is the same way, and so is Marxism. Both are Jewish concoctions, a product of Jewish influence and propaganda on goyim. These Jewish BS Utopian plots actually designed to harm goyim always end up blowing back on the Jews after awhile. And this is arguably part of the plan, since it means Jews can keep the whole cycle of "unjust" persecution going as they suffer the consequences of their failed attempts to "help" the goyim and themselves having not done nuffin.

Jews think they are going to rule the world from Jerusalem. It's a vision hard-wired into them whether they are athiest or Orthodox, and the Christian and Muslim and Marxist desire to be a world-dominating ideology has their origins there as well. Jews are driven by Messianic, "religious" narratives which serve as a stalking horse for strivings for ethnic dominance, just like the Muslims and Christians they taught such behavior to do.

The only people who actually believe in God are Christians..they sit back and wait and wait and will the return of Christ..in an apathetic belief system that truly dies put God in charge of their destiny.

Where as Muslims and Jews are pro active and use a God as a proxy to justify their own goals..if either group actually believed an all mighty God favoured them, they sit back in peace and await his arrival..they don't do it because both groups are atheists, playing pretend.

>On one hand you have the type of over vocal, high profile people who are constantly playing the holofraud card and this is pretty annoying but on the other hand I've never really had anything to do with anyone Jewish on a normal, day to day basis. I'm not against Jews on general principle and I wouldn't treat one any different to how I treat anyone else.

Jews love to blame anyone who feels this way about any undesirable Whites as just as guilty. They do it incessantly. Why give them a pass? We have to hold them to their own standards, even if they have inbred themselves to be immune to hypocrisy.

>Jews seem like very brave and determined people and I respect that.

They're notorious cowards. They're manipulators who endlessly tell lies about what sort of people they are, and we keep buying it.

>Arabs reforming their batshit religion and religious law

This will never happen, because they differences between the three religions is ultimately ethnic. Arabs are stupider and more violent, and that is not going to change.

Unless, that is, the Jews who have engineered the "refugee crisis" get their way and European genetics are used to mollify them.

Christcucks are absolutely delusional.
They hate jews but wait....
Arent they (((GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE)))

So much cognitive dissonance

Christianity = sit and wait for Jesus AKA faith in Gods will

Meaning Christians are the only true believers but that in all probability were set up as a bunch of people who would be apathetic and be easily controlled by pro active Jews.

Islam = pro active but say they are doing Gods will even though they say they believe in the Biblical God who calerly proved what his actual will was by DIRECLY intervening in in human affairs.

Judaism = pro active for same reasons as Islam.

Proving Judasim and Islam are military ideologies that rely on people and armies and propaganda to push agendas and use the God myth as a proxy to justify their aims.

i don't understand this

why the fuck does israel feel like they can tell us what to do?

has the leader of one country ever entered another country's congress or house of parliament and lectured them about what to do, as though he were their elected leader? netanyahu has done this more than once.

israel may be an ally but they are not our friends.

i don't get why we, the united states, give a shit what happens to them. they act like arrogant fucks all day every day. let them deal with the ME if they want their state but fuck off coming to us like the dissatisfied mistress.

I always supported Israel. Anyone who thought Trump was even remotely Anti-Semitic is a fucking idiot. Did you even watch his speech at AIPAC?

I'm in need of a redpill Sup Forums
i was talking to my brother about jews/israel and refugees.
He said
> what would the point be of israel wanting to flood our nations
I responded
>to weaken everyone that isnt them. and getting more land.
then he said
> The US is the only nation that tolerates them, if we are weakened then they will no longer be protected from the muslims around them by our forces.
Then I said
> well maybe they are doing it to make the west snap and take out the muslims for them. They love having us fight their battles
his reply
>that is a huge gamble, because if he doesnt work and the muslims take over europe and the US then they will have access to our military which they will use against the jews.
I do not have a reply to this
I know they want to control us. but how would our nations falling to the muslim hordes help israel?

infographs with links/sources would be great.

nuke israel

Czeched

Consider

i know they are doing it... but why?
how does it help them?
the second teh west can't defend them all the muds around them will tear them apart.