Can we be honest Sup Forums?

Can we be honest Sup Forums?
Nothing is more degenerate than fetishizing azn women.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/lifestyle/view/why-japanese-women-go-for-fake-crooked-teeth
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/01/yaeba-japanese-double-tooth-trend-expensive-crooked-smile_n_2596720.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Historical_data_for_all_races_and_for_Hispanic_origin_.281610.E2.80.932010.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=NgqFfGpKkAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do 2D girls count as asian?

They count as degenerate.

Yes

This is just common in Korea though.

Not many chinks in Japan get facial surgery, and they still look like qt's (minus the sharp teeth and hairy pussies).

No they don.t
Koreans and Japs are racially similar enough to use them as a comparison point.If this is what Korean women look like, this is what jap women look like too

Taking Korean women as example for other East Asians is certainly a joke.

That's like me saying all Canadians are dumb cause I see America like that

>t. someone who's never been to japan

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME DEAL WITH IT FGT

Not really they're ethnically and linguistically apart, just cause they've got chunk eyes doesn't mean they share

I think they classify Japs and Korean in distinctive terms read about on internet

So what happens when these plastic women have kids?

So, serious question:
Where do I find attractive Asian women that are into young white dudes?

For research of course

Yes.

The jew uses plastic surgery to trick White men into having children with asians and it has been very succesful.

The average asian woman is very ugly to signal genetic inferiority.

All Whites look the same

Meds are Nords

>t. Murican

You get ugly kids. Surgery can't change genetics, yet.

Nothing can break my yellow fever, not even gifs like these

There is no turning back to white women once you've got the fever

Only problem is my kids wont really look like me, but if I get a qt asian warm and loving gf, I think it'll be worth it

ASIANS of Sup Forums - can you tell each other apart?

South Korea mostly.

>b-but the dailymail told me interracial relationships were 1 in 5 in the US!

Some guy divorced a woman who had plastic surgery on the grounds their kids were ugly.

Most people are ugly

>hurr mastur race

Sup Forums is full of children

>taking a multicultural and racially diverse country as an example
Way to go Sweden

How's that Mohamed treating your wife?

what the actual fuck

Curious to see updated numbers, since the bulk of those white couples were married when the us was 89% white or higher.

> tfw the immigration act of 1965 will ruin my country

I'd still bang her without makeup.

You're nasty.

You're retarded. The USA wasn't 89% white since the 50s or earlier.

In 1988 we were like 84% white.

Who cares what Malaysia thinks. Low IQ shitskin country with no historical achievements.

Also, compensate for population.

You faggots never did this as a kid?

In 1970 the US was 87.7% white according to the census.

Eat a dick.

Do what? Get plastic surgery? Nah bruh

>kim sohye fuels your yellow fever
what the fuck? she was worst produce 101 girl.

The best kinds are the ones who really fetishize white dudes.

It's true. Guys fantasizing about the plastic makeup caked version of a woman, or anime drawings of them. It's ridiculous.

Keep being stupid dude.

Most people are UGLY.

Even the "white european master race" have ugly-looking creatures.

Take Toshiro Mifune as example, he's a chinese and he's more beautiful than all of Sup Forums and has god-tier beard genetics too

Are you implying she is constantly breathing in through her nostrils to keep them close?

It's obvious she is getting freaked out by it

I can honestly say I have zero interest in AZN women. The only way they even make it past 3/10 is if they are mixed with white.

I wouldn't dilute my white, hgh IQ genes with anyone but a white or extremely smart white AZN mix. (has to be mostly white though)

Looks like a typical gook to me faggot

Shit. I could've sworn we were like 70% two years ago, now we're in the 50's.

What the fuck happened?

That's not plastic surgery, she's closing her nostrils while simultaneously sucking air through her nose. It takes a few tries. I did it to freak the other kids out. Fun stuff!

GTFO you goddamn shitposting mudape

True, probably higher.

You guys should pray for a net neutral immigration reform with a focus on White European immigration.

Yeah except my nose goes back to normal in less than a second. It doesn't stay flat for 5 seconds while the silicone bounces around her nasal cavity. Faget

>muh achievement
what does Ikea have to do with the racial stats you posted

Again come up with a better retort Achmed

kill yourself

I am a Chinese girl and i cucked a rich white boy

AMA

If you keep sucking, it will continue to stay closed.

post tits & timestamp or GTFO with your lies

I have no idea who she is

I'm talking about asians in general

Fuck off Sweden, just fucking die already.

tits or gtfo

>i'm a girl

What series of events let to you pretending to be a chinese girl on a chinese cartoon image board for attention?

Looks like an average chink to me, seriously this guy you posted looks like so many other Asian's i've seen in the west coast.

sharp teeth are cute, tho
japantoday.com/category/lifestyle/view/why-japanese-women-go-for-fake-crooked-teeth
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/01/yaeba-japanese-double-tooth-trend-expensive-crooked-smile_n_2596720.html
>yaeba

Kim Sohye is the girl in the gif.

rate my gf Sup Forums

Are you Mark Cuckerberg's wife? Also fuck you insectoid people

She looks fun to fuck one night but you're a cuck if that's your actual gf.

whatever

tell her to grow her hair longer and no coloring please

Nice comeback.

> ur dumb it was the '50s
> census says 70's - 80's
> lol well ur still a dumbo

you went to public school, didn't you?

>flag

She's probably a minor

You don't understand. I don't care what a shithole like Malaysia thinks.

You said those couples (from 2006) where when the US was 89% white.

It wasn't 89% probably ever.

I proved you wrong.You're retarded. kys

clever girl.

Holy shit, all Asians are getting more retarded by the day. Why would you fuck up your teeth, on purpose?

If someone uses the word like unironically in their ''argument'' I just disregard it as invalid immediately.

>You guys should pray for a net neutral immigration reform with a focus on White European immigration.

Won't happen. Government and big business are currently in an unholy alliance where they both benefit from mass non-white immigration. Businesses because it pushes wages down and forces states to compete (via tax cuts, typically) for income sources, government because non-whites love government.

The only thing that would save us is if we can end most welfare programs and convince whites to immigrate here. Otherwise only the non-whites who "do the jobs americans won't do" (read: get paid like shit by companies that can revoke their green cards on a whim) will be allowed entry en masse.

>If someone unironically uses the word ''like'' in their argument I just disregard it as invalid immediately.

This is what I meant.

Holy shit you are retarded.

> It wasnt 89% ever

Census data. How many times must I say it?

Couples who are married in 2006 didn't just get married in 2006 you public school educated mouth breathing monngoloid.

Unless, of course, you think 50 million white couples were married in 2006.

Prove your claim faggot. You said 89%. Show me a time when America was 89% white. Go on bitch.

I can, not that difficult

Does anime count? Sorry man, Japanese women are just top notch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Historical_data_for_all_races_and_for_Hispanic_origin_.281610.E2.80.932010.29

> non-arguments
> nigger insults

So yeah, public schooling.

The only thing more degenerate would be to fetishizing nigress or traps.

sharp teeth and hairy pussies are cute tho

passable as a poor rural girl in my country
kek actually most women who went for the white tube are them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

People like you are why we have a 98 average iq,

>ITT not realizing white women have been successfully trained to hate young poor white beta men.
you stormfaggots are faggot and probably double-agent jews. More asian pussy for me, no prob hahah.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgqFfGpKkAA

Does it make you angry how much Asian women seem to flock to white men?
I guess that is god's way of punishing you communists.

Do you want me to prove that 50 million whites weren't married in the calendar year 2006? That most of those were also married in 2005, but didn't divorce, and thus were rolled over?

Does it make sense to your nigger brain that maybe, just maybe, those people were married when the racial distribution was more white?

only a jap thing duh, like in Korea they like to cut their jaw bone

I think it's funny

Asian race fetishist losers who think asian women are a bastion of submissive femininity who are NOT DEGENERATE xD will get completely BTFO if they ever end up with an asian girl

All your criticisms of white women are even more applicable to other types of women, at the end of the day it's the same shit

t. have lived in asian countries half my life

Yeah so all those people married in 2006 were married in 1940 huh?

Retards

Wow, you are oneretarded nigger.

Kill yourself.

fake news

Well of course fucking FRANCE thinks hairy pussies are cute.

>implying i give a shit what you or any other woman thinks

Toronto

Source: me am young white dude with asian gf

This is true, white women despise white men who seek out young Asian women, they justify it in their minds by insinuating they are paedophiles or can't do better, when usually the guy is quite happy with his slant eyed fuck toy.

>white tube
Is that what Asians call penises?

What? I didn't read you previous ''arguments'', I was just responding to

>It wasn't 89% probably ever.

Fucking totally agree every numale here thinks they are the best thing ever, and forget that they are just ugly fish people

>moving of the goalposts

60% white
Like my new wallet? He paid for it! What a nice boy desu

If that is what it takes your under-developed brain to understand things, then sure. Go for it.

Jesus Christ.
Read these retard

>moving the goalposts

WHAT THE FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a fucking surprise

Vancouver. I managed to get a qt jap gf, and I'm a fucking hopeless excuse for a human being. Hell, she didn't even mind my fig collection when she first came over