ITT: Stereotypes about your country that are completely false

>Canadians are pussies

globalnews.ca/news/3150158/alberta-man-punches-cougar-in-the-face-to-save-his-dog/?sf48561541=1&sf48636191=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1tFbZ5kaY8
fin.gc.ca/fedprov/mtp-eng.asp#Yukon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zach?

>outside of alberta people are pussies
Ftfy

Only a Canadian would hit pussy without actually putting his penis in it.

Cucks.

feels fuckin good bud.

>Territorybros
>pussies
LOL

You realize how much people in the Territories make fun of seasonal workers from down south for being soft right?

Americans think about Canada/care about what Canada does/think Canada is relevant.

Alberta pretending not to be pampered bitches again.

you guys are like those weird girls who are really into horses.

Youll never know struggle.

>constant apologizing is politeness and human consideration
>when actually it's "excuse me from having to care about you or acknowledge you as a human being, move and let me get on with my day"

Nigger we hold up the country. Go back to your faggot parade

You pull more than your own weight, but that's it; you're simply too small to really affect things.

If down east cucks would fuck off taxing everything we'd be able to help a hell of a lot more

Im from the maritimes and I fish Lobster... not Ontariostan...
so I know your definition of hard work is having to take more than 5 steps from a backloader.

Now take off your camo hat and your camo socks and crawl into your camo bedspread cause you gotta be up at 6am

pic related... every Albertan

Fair enough, maybe I'm just a bit anti-Alberta since I'm from NWT and per capita we pull our weight way more again, and we have far too many seasonal workers from Alberta who think they can handle The North before they get completely destroyed by it.

I'd really wish shitposting wasn't a Canadian thing.

I wish Canada would stop having that feeling of underserved feeling of superiority over the USA.
The People who form the heart of the USA are the best people in this world and this is unarguable. This unique American mindset is what made America great. Not the liberals city dwellers. And this mindset is what has made Canada great too. I'm drunk and rambling, but I have hope for you guys. Lead the world by example and not by might.

you forgot
>n-now can i have my monthly allowance please

hahahaha you probably don't make more then 50,000 a year faggot

I could see that. Problem, as I see it, is people are too used to sucking the govt teat for social programs, and that addiction keeps us in the dirt. Then when we hit big its spend spend spend. Its no good for anybody.

lol please elaborate on the "Maritimes Control Albertan Taxes" theory... please

Americans are lazy

We are some of the most productive workers in the world, and work the longest hours.

are you fucking dumb dude? holy fuck lmao

Maritimes aint "down east". I'm talking about ontario, that human hellhole, the shitstain of canada. I love Alberta, Atlantic, and the terriories

I dont, but I own a car and a house and 100 acres. 20 grand a year planting trees

heres a pic of my property boi.

>Mexicans are hardworking

Norteños are LAZY. they have like three lunch breaks

>Mexicans are lazy

Exclusive only to provincia. CDMX master race work until 12 am.

That's a beautiful piece of land

>The only response from Alberta

God damn you cucks can't even drive. Straight road straight road. OHHHH SHIT THERES A CORNER HONEY

Seriously, its fucking retarded.

>BC Checking in

where do you pant homo?

not sure what you're referring to.

>Fucking sheep is just Anglo propaganda

It isn't.

www.strawpoll.me/11980399/r

ITT we try to come up with a more Canadian sentence than OP
>protip: you cant

>forgetting Saskatchewan

Perhaps, but have you ever made more then 100,000 with just your HS?

You are fucking smashed bud.

Go take a nap, hahah

North western ontario... Tbay area.... lots of Swedish ladies. couple more years to Crew Boss which is 355$ day rate, and with homes costing under 100K on Eastcoast im gud wit that

Oh for fuck's sake I didn't save the image properly.

Shouldn't you be smoking pot or something?

Depends how you gauge it. I say yes though.

>territorybros thinking anyone outside the territories thinks about them.

hipsters

Nice. I wish someday I'm gonna have a Sugar Shack here in Quebec.

Bruh seriously? Because of leafs in 1993, this is reality. Click for the proof. youtu.be/n1tFbZ5kaY8
>inb4 "naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to come by" is the best line.

Only a true coward would hit a woman, even if she was attacking his dog.

>cougar

Literally every statistic America scores poorly in and implying white Americans suck at said statistic bc our high minority population drives it down.

How spooky is it at night?

>Canadians aren't fat ugly slobs

>Oh Canada
Fuck off.

Lmao, if you're into deserts and farming

That's good nigga. I'm from Barrie originally. N.Ont is beautiful. And I am happy that others are making it. Sorry for being a salty fuck. I make bank in Alberta but work to many hours.

That sounds tight af.

Can't fucking stand quebecois, but gl user

>Canadian women are trim, vibrant, and beautiful

>Canadian marriages carry on our strong and resilient genetics

What? Are you telling me that you have made over 100,000 in a year gross in BC with just HS?? Did you not understand my post?

Shit clocks ticking Ricky
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

I really don't want to believe an ameribro is this retarded.

Please be joking, you glorious bastard.

>The Canadian school system and way of life emphasizes a healthy lifestyle

I see bears frequently, they are very wild and timid though... bobcats the size of pitbulls tho, but theyre rare.

theres been talk of wolves breeding with coyotes up near Quebec border .. so keeps things interesting

Most people are terrified of even non-venomous spiders. The largest wildlife that an overwhelming majority of Australia ever encounters in their lifetime are pigeons and rats

Funny story actually, I was on a roadtrip back from Grande Prairie for christmas, and stopped off at this same Tims a couple hours before this happened on my way back to Cow Town.

Tims jelly donuts are so fucking delicious.

yeah thats okay. Im salty aswell. everyone always shitting on East Coast

>t. Syrupnigger who is butthurt he lost the timbits eating semifinals

If anything touches my dog I would go into a psychopathic rage. If somebodies dog attacked my dog first I would kill their dog then kill the owner.

beautiful place user, and the people couldn't be merrier.

It's just that all you got is fucking fishing over there.

Thanks for the laugh bud

Ty, I'm Quebecois but I don't hate you anglos. Tbh I hate "progressive" torontoans type, rest of you guys are alright.

It's actually not cold at all here thanks to ocean currents. Barely any snow this year, and I've never seen it go lower than -38.

Shit man that is comfy as fuck.

I'm pretty sure you're in more danger of wildlife in the Canadian wilderness then Australia but I fucking can't stand the way shit looks in your country.

sure a Moose will fuck me up long before a spider will but spiders are disgusting.

Tim Hortons is fucking amazing.

Always go to them whenever I'm in New England.

The US is fat and lazy.

Ahem

AMERIFAT

AMEEEEEEEEEERIFATT!!

In all honesty, hot americans are way better looking than hot, well, typical anywhere elsers

>Canadians shitposting at other Canadians thread

look into the Irving Oil family... kinda like the George Soros of New-Brunswick.
billions upon billions of evaded tax.
and a billion really means A BILLION in atlantic canada... you could literally buy cities with that ammount

they build a 55 million dollar home outside Moncton...built a one room chapel on the property- Zero Tax

>The US is fat
Well this is just an objective fact.

East coast best coast. PEI checking in.

Did we ask u swede

Read the OP, he belongs here

dumbshit

awh hellya hows she bootner
NB

>y-yeah you Alberta guys are pussies
>Gibsmonies please

Couldn't tell ya, just finishing up a couple month contract on a cargo ship in the Great Lakes.

show me the money.

where is this money coming from?
what am I buying with your money that I didnt earn from putting a tree in the ground or put shit on shelves.

SHOW ME THE MONEY

nice. really proud a u rn

Any snow back home? Sleds gassed up and neighbour picked up my trail pass last week!

I will never tire of these landscape.

I also wish Other Canadian understand that Quebec nationalism doesn't mean hate for other provinces. Its more of a pride for who are your ancestor, who were your builders than a hate for others.

Different dude, but what is it that quebecois hope to accomplish? Seceding will fuck their economy, I don't understand the motive and endgame of them. Ive made friends with a few people from Quebec, I don't hate frenchies, I just don't understand the motive and goal.

fin.gc.ca/fedprov/mtp-eng.asp#Yukon

>YFW Alberta has 100x the population as the Yukon or NWT
>YFW per capita you're some of the biggest gibsmoney mooches in the entire country

They aren't Ontario, so they've got that goin' for em at least.

french are some kind of surrendering.

The funny part with this meme is that it's really recent and spread out during the 2000s, after the Irak thing.

>“I went over and hit the thing in the head. It ended up being a cougar and I thought, ‘what the heck?’”

How fucking young are you? Frances white flag stereotype has been around for decades, even over a century. Learn your history, frog.

My take on it, its that our roots are french. We want to preserve this heritage. I think its something that you anglos will understand with the flood of immigrants. Its the survivals of your history, your people and your future. Its Pride in the sacrifice of your ancestor who made who you guys are today and a hope of the survival of these values with your descendants. It doesn't stem from hate, but it stems from a desire of self-preservation and self-determination.
The West is facing this today. Our ancestors might have fought against each others, but I will always support you anglos over other ideologies. We come from the same basket of people and we will survive by working together. All that said I can understand why newer Canadians want to preserve their heritage... despite their values being agaisnt our western values. Doesn't mean I hate them for it. But it doesn't mean I wan their values dominating ours.

Tolerant norwegians are usually cucks from oslo.

Ignore any norwegian flag supporting communism or immigration.